Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Festus Keyamo Cautions Pastors As Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria Increases - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Cautions Pastors As Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria Increases (35730 Views)

Keyamo Cautions NLC, TUC Against Politicising Protest / Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East / Nigeria Increases AFDB Rights Before Presidency Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Cautions Pastors As Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria Increases by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
Ayoefa:

Yeah right. Buhari inherited an economy that was dying due to the oil crash of 2015. He has been able to steady the economy. On BH, I still remember vividly how people were scared to their pants that BH will soon overrun the country after bombing ABUJA UN QH while Jona was the President. Only those in the NE are worried about BH today. So tell that false narratives to the uninformed. I'm not one of them. May be you have very short or bad memory - BH was controlling 74 local govts under Jona.
trying to compare the US economy to the Nigerian economy is like comparing a dead man to one that is alive.
America assert itself? America has been turned into a joke and lost respect from many nations around the world. No one takes America serious anymore, knowing the that Trumps is a bold face liar and delusional.

Kindly show how the economy has been steadied. I don't know what you mean by a dying economy but as at march 2015, the economy was growing at 4% before buhari happened in May. The rest are excuses which are always available in abundance for failures.

74 LGs? Haba fear God na. Even the govt propagandists put it at 16. BH can bomb Abuja if they wish to if they can kill 70 soldiers. Nigeria's security architecture in Abuja has been breached multiple times by the Shiites. The good thing is they're unarmed.

America has got other NATO allies to contribute more to NATO. They've been successful in naming Jerusalem capital of Israel, have a trade deal with China, Mexico and Canada that is in their favour unlike previous ones. US agricultural products are showing up in Asia and Europe while the US forces have been withdrawn from Afghanistan and conquered ISIS so I don't know what you mean by America losing respect internationally.
Re: Festus Keyamo Cautions Pastors As Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria Increases by Ayoefa: 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Kindly show how the economy has been steadied. I don't know what you mean by a dying economy but as at march 2015, the economy was growing at 4% before buhari happened in May. The rest are excuses which are always available in abundance for failures.

74 LGs? Haba fear God na. Even the govt propagandists put it at 16. BH can bomb Abuja if they wish to if they can kill 70 soldiers. Nigeria's security architecture in Abuja has been breached multiple times by the Shiites. The good thing is they're unarmed.

America has got other NATO allies to contribute more to NATO. They've been successful in naming Jerusalem capital of Israel, have a trade deal with China, Mexico and Canada that is in their favour unlike previous ones. US agricultural products are showing up in Asia and Europe while the US forces have been withdrawn from Afghanistan and conquered ISIS so I don't know what you mean by America losing respect internationally.

Like I said you seem to have bad or short time. I was in Nigeria right before the hand over, there were fuel lines everywhere, States were no able to pay salaries even before Jona handed over. 4% growth? Common bro, not even American was growing at that rate. Nothing like 2% not to talk of 4%.
Google news before the hand over and you will salaries not paid, fuel lines all over the country.
My friend were scared to come to Lagos from the US simply because they were scared that BH could overrun the whole country any moment. No one out of Maduguri and Borno State is worried about that as of this very minute. So Shites coming to Abuja means a security breach? Are they not Nigerians that are free to go anywhere in the country like you and I?
How many countries have followed the US in naming Jerusalem as capital of the Israel? May by less than 10 countries at the most. Does that sound like they respect and follow US leads out of 195 countries in the world. And most of these are forced due to financial aid by the US. Once trumps is gone most will simply go back to their old stance.

The NAFTA trade deals with the Mexico and Canada were voted for by a Republican congress and was most supported by them also. It was approved by 34 Republican Senators and 27 Democratic Senators. Even though Bill Clinton signed it into law it was a Republican idea of FREE TRADE. Most Democrats were against it.
Before trump when America sneezes the rest of the world catches a cold, now when Trump sneezes the rest of the world just laugh.
Just wait till till Trump is voted out in Nov then you will hear about America has been rubbished by other world leaders.
Re: Festus Keyamo Cautions Pastors As Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria Increases by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2020
Ayoefa:

Like I said you seem to have bad or short time. I was in Nigeria right before the hand over, there were fuel lines everywhere, States were no able to pay salaries even before Jona handed over. 4% growth? Common bro, not even American was growing at that rate. Nothing like 2% not to talk of 4%.
Google news before the hand over and you will salaries not paid, fuel lines all over the country.
My friend were scared to come to Lagos from the US simply because they were scared that BH could overrun the whole country any moment. No one out of Maduguri and Borno State is worried about that as of this very minute. So Shites coming to Abuja means a security breach? Are they not Nigerians that are free to go anywhere in the country like you and I?
How many countries have followed the US in naming Jerusalem as capital of the Israel? May by less than 10 countries at the most. Does that sound like they respect and follow US leads out of 195 countries in the world. And most of these are forced due to financial aid by the US. Once trumps is gone most will simply go back to their old stance.

The NAFTA trade deals with the Mexico and Canada were voted for by a Republican congress and was most supported by them also. It was approved by 34 Republican Senators and 27 Democratic Senators. Even though Bill Clinton signed it into law it was a Republican idea of FREE TRADE. Most Democrats were against it.
Before trump when America sneezes the rest of the world catches a cold, now when Trump sneezes the rest of the world just laugh.
Just wait till till Trump is voted out in Nov then you will hear about America has been rubbished by other world leaders.
Hard to believe eh? Well google Nigeria's GDP Q1 2015 and see the result you get. Even China grew at 13% at one point so I don't know where you got 4% growth as an impossibility. I don't understand how people in their rational mind blame the FG for states owing salaries!! Tell me. Do you blame Trump/Obama if a state can't pay salaries in the US?

Fuel lines came up as a result of default in subsidy payments which Buhari claimed was a fraud only for him to continue same fraud as petroleum minister.

I hope your friends are no longer afraid to come to Lagos now that we have banditry and kidnapping everywhere you go like MTN. I'm sure there killing of 70 soldiers inspires confidence in them to come to Nigeria.

Whether NAFTA is good or not, USMCA is much better and has helped in reviving the rust belt.

Before Trump, America was a clown in Obama clothing, Kim Jong Un couldn't find a Bleep to give him and Iran was paid billions of dollars to be good. Under Trump, both bad boys have been whipped into line. Respect for America is at its highest.
Re: Festus Keyamo Cautions Pastors As Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria Increases by edoairways: 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
donbachi:
Why is the church the problem of everyone?
That is the target of Satan. He uses men to cause confusion. He has already polluted the church but he is not satisfied yet.
Re: Festus Keyamo Cautions Pastors As Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria Increases by Ayoefa: 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Hard to believe eh? Well google Nigeria's GDP Q1 2015 and see the result you get. Even China grew at 13% at one point so I don't know where you got 4% growth as an impossibility. I don't understand how people in their rational mind blame the FG for states owing salaries!! Tell me. Do you blame Trump/Obama if a state can't pay salaries in the US?

Fuel lines came up as a result of default in subsidy payments which Buhari claimed was a fraud only for him to continue same fraud as petroleum minister.

I hope your friends are no longer afraid to come to Lagos now that we have banditry and kidnapping everywhere you go like MTN. I'm sure there killing of 70 soldiers inspires confidence in them to come to Nigeria.

Whether NAFTA is good or not, USMCA is much better and has helped in reviving the rust belt.

Before Trump, America was a clown in Obama clothing, Kim Jong Un couldn't find a Bleep to give him and Iran was paid billions of dollars to be good. Under Trump, both bad boys have been whipped into line. Respect for America is at its highest.

Oh yeah, the fat boy in Korea is scared of Trump that's why he called him a DOTARD. imagine an American president getting abused in public by another president, it has never happened before. Does Korea gives a FVCK about US now, they just launched some missiles some weeks ago. Kim don't give a FVCK about Trump. He's just using the idiot to get some free aid from the US. I thought the dotard said NK was going to get rid of their nuclear arsenal? What a fvcking joke.
Trump killed one guy and that hasn't stop Iran from controlling Hezbollah and their other subsidiaries in the ME.
Trump makes noise for show, real leaders makes progress and let their actions speaks for them
Re: Festus Keyamo Cautions Pastors As Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria Increases by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:50pm On Mar 26, 2020
Ayoefa:

Oh yeah, the fat boy in Korea is scared of Trump that's why he called him a DOTARD. imagine an American president getting abused in public by another president, it has never happened before. Does Korea gives a FVCK about US now, they just launched some missiles some weeks ago. Kim don't give a FVCK about Trump. He's just using the idiot to get some free aid from the US. I thought the dotard said NK was going to get rid of their nuclear arsenal? What a fvcking joke.
Trump killed one guy and that hasn't stop Iran from controlling Hezbollah and their other subsidiaries in the ME.
Trump makes noise for show, real leaders makes progress and let their actions speaks for them

Ok then. You can tell me what progress US had under Obama in terms of foreign policy. His signature policy of gay rights was roundly rejected by Africans. As for Kim, Obama was even scared shit to call his name. Last I checked, idi Amin also insulted a sitting US president same with the Philippino.
The important thing is the policy of appeasement is out the window with gay Obama and stronger moves are being made.
Iran right now look like wet ducks with the killing of soleimani and the bungling of their intended reprisals. Even CNN could not bear the shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census / 2023: Photos Of Tinubu Plantain Chips / "President's Men, Governors Plot Against Oshiomhole" - This Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.