Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced (78881 Views)

SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) / Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) / Housewife Kills Husband With ‘rat Poison’ In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by TheRedpillguy: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2020
Well first, we find out if its true. Jungle justice. Tie her up and burn her alive like the witch she is.
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 26, 2020
helinues:

Tribal bigotry is worst than Coronavirus

Sadly, Nairaland has become an agent of division.
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Goziesolar: 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
tyup:
What women have the most Animalistic behavior? Ipob women

what women treat maids so ruthlessly and heartlessly? Ipob women

what Region has the most spouse poisoning? Ipob region

what women stab customer to death who could not pay his #200bill? Ipob women

what family in Nigeria pile local GDP in form of Bride price? ipob women family

that's why I really shake my head for this Ignorant folks
talking about marrying igbo women bla bla...i wount cry for
them when it lands
sad
we all know its the north that is the trail blazer in wife to husband stabbings
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Sammie1090: 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
MarianaTrench:

The quality of the grammar in this report is very poor!

Are you sure it was written by a trained journalist?

Nigerians are terrible. Its been Since I've been noticing.
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by kayusely70(m): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2020
She could be innocent of the allegation
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by 9gerian: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
But have the police and autopsy confirmed she was responsible for her husband’s death?

If not, then this is a very wrong approach!

NextD18:
Disgracing and parading her isn't enough.

Send her where she sent her husband.

Stupid and cretinous creatures!!!
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by enemyofprogress: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
The useless woman is not even beautiful and her breasts have fallened

Good morning Dominique baby
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by CreekCommando: 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
Igbo people always look healthy and properly dressed wherever, whenever. They're just different in a Nigeria replete with poverty. I used to ply that Igbeagu road on my way to Ogoja, Cross River, during my undergraduate days. It's a rural boundary enclave. A cursory look at the pictures proves a stark difference from what one would see if the photos were unconsciously taken in places like Yobe, Osun, Zamfara etc. You'll see semi-n.ude bowl clutching kids and adults wearing ragtag regalia in a dry environment dotted with mud houses and shanties grin grin
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Lalas247(f): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
She is innocent grin
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by NextD18: 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
Lalas247:
She is innocent grin
You for real?
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Lalas247(f): 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
NextD18:

You for real?
Lol

Nah I just dey find trouble... I need to laugh jare
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by NextD18: 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
Lalas247:

Lol

Nah I just dey find trouble... I need to laugh jare
Lol. I get, you've been scarce everywhere.

Like, everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by adebayo987: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
This woman is not innocent in any way. If her husband beat her for coming home late and she's in love with another man. She must revenge in hope for a better lover who wouldn't beat her for anything especially if she can't beat her husband back. Most woman, food is their power if their husband can't cook.
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Lalas247(f): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
NextD18:

Lol. I get, you've been scarce everywhere.

Like, everywhere.
I'm like that... I like when people miss me ... some still ain't seen me since 2015 grin
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by NextD18: 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
Lalas247:

I'm like that... I like when people miss me ... some still ain't seen me since 2015 grin
Lmao! grin Not cool. And if they wanna reach after missing you? tongue
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Lalas247(f): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
NextD18:

Lmao! grin Not cool. And if they wanna reach after missing you? tongue
Odikwa risky grin
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by NextD18: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
Lalas247:

Odikwa risky grin
Be playing with me, I go soon catch you there. grin
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by adebayo987: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
kayusely70:
She could be innocent of the allegation
just as police is innocent of Chima's death...

analyse the incidence again. She's like hot tempered but physically powerless over the husband. Secondly, many people are witnesses. She isn't denying at all. death seem to be her only revenge against husband who beat her beside, she had someone in mind who would take care of her better. She'll do it 2million times. She didn't know that God will expose her.
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Lalas247(f): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
NextD18:

Be playing with me, I go soon catch you there. grin
You that don't have a beard ... na wa o grin let me nap you know I still have that cold sad app u later
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by NextD18: 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
Lalas247:

You that don't have a beard ... na wa o grin let me nap you know I still have that cold sad app u later
Hehehe, cool. We good. grin
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Ryan03(f): 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
pocohantas:
Is this the best punishment they can come up with it?

Flee from cheating partners, except you are the one planning to take them out first. angry
ah! Poco? Where is the proof that she poisoned the husband?
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Dreyton36: 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
ornicus:

who says shes promiscuous? village gossips. what is the difference between these ones and those who burn innocent people claiming they are thieves?
What promiscuity ?
the news clearly shows that she had a lover outside was that?
Isn't that prostitution? so what's promiscuity?
Y'all don't just reply to what you don't understand that's intelligency
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Tmb78(m): 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Waa gbayi Baba!!!

I can't stand I-fccking-POB!

[/b]But I love their women though[b] grin
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by cejaypriesty(m): 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2020
helinues:

Do you have job for me?

Help your nigga
Lol ,great guy.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by cejaypriesty(m): 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2020
ornicus:

sick society.
someone will just wake up, concoct a series of crazy stories, and the whole village will descend on you
this is why i say all those red pillers and MGTOW are just a bunch of fools looking for first world problems
the average woman in this society of our is fked

how will an ibo woman with their nasty culture towards widows, kill her husband so she can marry a fictitious one of her numerous fictitious lovers? is she is ready to drink dead body water, have her head shaved, be celibate for over a year, and all that other sh---t?

Bleep these animals.
So Igbos have a nasty culture right and your tribe have a pleasant one ?.This is the reason why Nigeria is still backward. I am better than you mentality .you really need to respect other peoples culture. And I'm too sure you haven't been to the east before.And who even told you that is the norm in Igbo land .Some villages may actually do that especially if the death is suspicious but most igbos dont .Be guided with your tribalistic comment.
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
Dreyton36:

What promiscuity ?
the news clearly shows that she had a lover outside was that?
Isn't that prostitution? so what's promiscuity?
Y'all don't just reply to what you don't understand that's intelligency

What is the news based on. I have news that Dreyton is a pig fking pedophile. I was told this by a very reliable source. Avoid Dreyton before he fks your own pigs. This is a PSA

you are another empty head that takes anything you are told hook line and sinker. The so called lover has no name or photo right? Nonsense
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2020
cejaypriesty:

So Igbos have a nasty culture right and your tribe have a pleasant one ?.This is the reason why Nigeria is still backward. I am better than you mentality .you really need to respect other peoples culture. And I'm too sure you haven't been to the east before.And who even told you that is the norm in Igbo land .Some villages may actually do that especially if the death is suspicious but most igbos dont .Be guided with your tribalistic comment.

Your culture towards widows is not nasty, it is evil. And it is very much around. Forcing bereaved women to drink water used to bathe a corpse, shaving their heads in the 21st century? That’s barbarism. Instead of getting your knickers in a twist go and scrap your culture. Yorubas used to inherit their brothers wives . Is it still happening today? Grow with the times and respect women

1 Like

Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by ejanla077: 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!!! Angry Youths Parade Woman That Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison In Ebonyi

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

Angry youths, on Thursday, paraded an Ebonyi woman that killed her husband with a rat poison in the State.

Igbere TV had reported that the woman identified as Mrs. Eddie killed her husband with a rat poison after sleeping with one of her numerous lovers.

Igbere TV gathered that the ugly incident happened in Ndiakparata, Igbeagu in Ebonyi State on Monday.

Igbere TV gathered that trouble started when the woman came back around 2:00am and was beaten by her husband for coming back late.

Speaking with Igbere TV correspondent, an eyewitness said the villagers striped the woman naked after it was discovered that she killed her husband with a rat poison just to marry another man.

He said : "The woman has done a dastardly act by killing her husband with a rat poison and that's why the youths stripped her naked and paraded her around the village".

"The man died after coming back from a burial and eating her wife's food which she Intentionally added rat poison to kill the man in order to marry one of her numerous lovers."

"Her husband couldn't wake up the next day after eating her food. The woman deliberately threw the remaining food away."

"She has been flirting with different guys despite the fact that her husband loves her. It is embarrassing and a disgraceful act."

According to report gathered by Igbere TV, her lover has absconded after he discovered that the woman has killed her husband.

As at the time of filing this report, the man is nowhere to be found.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1344968/breaking-angry-youths-parade-woman-killed-husband-rat-poison-ebonyiphotos/

Where all tge feminists
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by ma373733(m): 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What women have the most Animalistic behavior? Ipob women

what women treat maids so ruthlessly and heartlessly? Ipob women

what Region has the most spouse poisoning? Ipob region

what women stab customer to death who could not pay his #200bill? Ipob women

what family in Nigeria pile local GDP in form of Bride price? ipob women family

that's why I really shake my head for this Ignorant folks
talking about marrying igbo women bla bla...i wount cry for
them when it lands.

What a tribe, may Lord Lugard never see rest in his grave, for merging us with these beasts and promoters of fake drugs.

I can't stop laughing gringringringringrin
You're so full of hate!!!

Bigoted and bitter.

Why? Haven't you taken your tranquilizer?

Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Ladyvin(f): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
Did she plead guilty to the charges? What if what actually killed the husband is from what he ate at the burial?
Have they done an AUTOPSY to determine the cause of his death?

I am not supporting the woman's infidelity but they should be sure that she killed the husband
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by wink2015(m): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!!! Angry Youths Parade Woman That Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison In Ebonyi

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

Angry youths, on Thursday, paraded an Ebonyi woman that killed her husband with a rat poison in the State.

Igbere TV had reported that the woman identified as Mrs. Eddie killed her husband with a rat poison after sleeping with one of her numerous lovers.

Igbere TV gathered that the ugly incident happened in Ndiakparata, Igbeagu in Ebonyi State on Monday.

Igbere TV gathered that trouble started when the woman came back around 2:00am and was beaten by her husband for coming back late.

Speaking with Igbere TV correspondent, an eyewitness said the villagers striped the woman naked after it was discovered that she killed her husband with a rat poison just to marry another man.

He said : "The woman has done a dastardly act by killing her husband with a rat poison and that's why the youths stripped her naked and paraded her around the village".

"The man died after coming back from a burial and eating her wife's food which she Intentionally added rat poison to kill the man in order to marry one of her numerous lovers."

"Her husband couldn't wake up the next day after eating her food. The woman deliberately threw the remaining food away."

"She has been flirting with different guys despite the fact that her husband loves her. It is embarrassing and a disgraceful act."

According to report gathered by Igbere TV, her lover has absconded after he discovered that the woman has killed her husband.

As at the time of filing this report, the man is nowhere to be found.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1344968/breaking-angry-youths-parade-woman-killed-husband-rat-poison-ebonyiphotos/

JUNGLE JUSTICE !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) / Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) / Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.