Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,009 members, 7,806,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria (84288 Views)

Coronavirus In Alimosho: LASG Dismisses Rumored Cases In Gowon Estate / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by Btruth: 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
Skyfornia:
Good one...put my name there please.
I've been offering people in my compound free wifi
you are worthy to be recognise my brother. Thump up.

2 Likes

Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by DonTattaglia: 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
NO PASTOR ON THE LISTgrin grin
if after you survive corona
And you go back to give Pastor Your Tithe
That means your Stupidity is Stronger Than Nuclear Bomb..
Even Jesus will be Shocked At Your Stupidity

My dear u are too much...Their pastors are cruising around d world with personal jets and police convoy, while most of d church congregation are thinking of how to jump into d next danfo or taxi cab...
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by JunctionBox: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
NO PASTOR ON THE LISTgrin grin if after you survive corona And you go back to give Pastor Your Tithe That means your Stupidity is Stronger Than Nuclear Bomb.. Even Jesus will be Shocked At Your Stupidity
Laugh wan scatter my belle o.
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by OtotoC: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
post=87786990:

No mind am jor.
People must talk.
Thanks for putting him in his place.
[/s]
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Dunamis pastor no be pastor abi? Pst Eneche is a Banker abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by OdefaGirl(f): 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
Bishop Adebayo, Dr. Enenche, Peruzzi etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by Cypron(m): 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
That is a nice one from r@iruntown
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by 36STATES: 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
Is Dangote the stingiest billionaire in the world??

This guy made all his money in Nigeria, and still find it hard to support people here. It is not like he discovered something like Bill Gate or Steve Job.
All his money was made through government favour and taking advantage of Nigerian business environment. What stops him from donating 2 billion Naira to each state to help fight this pandemic.

The guy is really stingy.

4 Likes

Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by SweetCunt97(f): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
Wey all our nairaland millionaires? Make una show us love naaa
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by richPHAROAH: 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
i donated 180million naire but i no dey shout.
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by mu2sa2: 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Hahaha, the pastors are waiting for those who survive the pandemic....
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by richPHAROAH: 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
stevmatt15:

Dunamis pastor no be pastor abi? Pst Eneche is a Banker abi?
bro shut up. we dont know those names
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by Onyekachi419(f): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
All of them don mute
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by ayokunl: 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
Pastor Paul eneche

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
Tofax:
Abeg i wan ask a simple question. In islam you're not permitted to touch or use anything that contains alcohol. So,why are our Muslims brothers and sisters using the hand sanitizer. becos all hand sanitizers that fight virus and bacteria contains at least 60% alcohol.
Abeg no threat, na question i ask oo

This table you dey shake so

3 Likes

Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by adenigga(m): 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
[quote author=MelesZenawi post=87786158]Tony Elumelu[

.........Kessinghton Adebutu ( Baba Ijebu )
Adeleke (Davido's father)
Davido himself
Oyedepo
Adenuga.
Etc!!!!
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by Bostin(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
I'

1 Like

Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by Yhelay(m): 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
GreatBim:
Yeah UBA
5 Billion Naira

The #5 billion is for Africa
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by Kesigno: 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
[quote author=mayprince post=87776426]Check out people who have contributed monetarily to fight Coronavirus in Nigeria.

#COVID19
#CoronaVirusInNigeria
#OvercomeCOVID19

With the number of CONVID-19 cases in Nigeria risen to 51 according to @NCDCgov, some wealthy people here in Nigeria are helping with efforts to combat the outbreak and do what they can for the economy. The list and how they have contributed to fight the outbreak goes thus:

1. Jack Ma- @JackMa is a Chinese business magnate, investor and politician. He is the co founder and former executive chairman of Alibaba Group, a multinational technology conglomerate.

He donated medical supplies which include 5.4 mill face masks, 1.08 mill detection tests, 40,000 sets of protective clothing and 60,000 sets of protective face shields. Right now the medical supplies that was moved from Lagos to Abuja generated lots of reactions from its citizen.

2. Runtown- Douglas Jack Agu, better known by his stage name @iRuntown, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and producer.

In a bid to ensure everyone is staying safe in this tough times, @iRuntown via his Twitter handle gave out 10 million naira to about 500 people yesterday. The joy in those who got the
giveaways has no bound as they continually call on other people to show how genuine this is.

3. Shehu sanni- @ShehuSani is a Nigerian senator, an author, playwright and a human rights activist.

Senator shehu sanni has distributed protective items and foodstuffs to churches, mosques and correctional centers.

4. Atiku Abubakar- @atiku GCON is a Nigerian politician, businessman, philanthropist and presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party at the 2019 Nigerian general election.

@Atiku Abubakar has donated N50million as relief fund to support the Federal Government’s battle against the coronavirus pandemic in the country. He made this known in a press statement on March 25, 2020.

5. Aliko Dangote- @AlikoDangote GCON is a Nigerian business magnate and philanthropist who is the founder and chairman of Dangote Group, the largest industrial conglomerate in Africa.

The @AlikoDangote Foundation on March 2, 2020 pledged a whooping sum of N200million to support current effort of the Nigerian government towards curbing the spread of Corona Virus in the country.

Is there any person I have missed?, feel free to add yours.

https://twitter.com/Tobimichael001/status/1243086485877907457?s=19

Edited: Pastor Enenche, Dunamis Church Donated Medical Equipment, materials. There is no Davido,with all his N30, billion naira, no Wizkid, no Tuface,no Adenuga, no Arthur Eze, no Single Senator in Nigeria with all their fat salary, no Don Jazzy, even some professional footballers suppose donate give Nigeria, as we r mostly the major fans they have. It is well!
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by Healthyway15: 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Wey all our nairaland millionaires? Make una show us love naaa

It's still possible... Have the belief!
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by Goldencheese(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

grin grin
Pastor Adeboye, Pastor Enenche don donate healthcare materials and facilities o. More will come. Just wait and see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by Omoosage: 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
I need cash to keep myself moving in this stay at home.
I really need financial help
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by SweetCunt97(f): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
Healthyway15:

It's still possible... Have the belief!
How?
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by mneedss(m): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Haha. Make your search and you will find but I won't tell you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by zealousayo(m): 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
Yhelay:

The #5 billion is for Africa
Out of that 5 billions, 1 billion is for Lagos state, 500 million for FCT , 1.5 billion for countries with UBA presence, 1 billion to be shared among the 35 states in Nigeria and 1 billion for the purchase of medical equipments.
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by Evaromantik(m): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
Chai.... Runtown tried o

1 Like

Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by Lymasaba(m): 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
Tofax:
Abeg i wan ask a simple question. In islam you're not permitted to touch or use anything that contains alcohol. So,why are our Muslims brothers and sisters using the hand sanitizer. becos all hand sanitizers that fight virus and bacteria contains at least 60% alcohol.
Abeg no threat, na question i ask oo
In circumstance some restrictions are lift
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by Vyolet(f): 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

Do you still have sense?
Direct that question to the entire female in your lineage.
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by JoseRaji(m): 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
mayprince:
Check out people who have contributed monetarily to fight Coronavirus in Nigeria.

#COVID19
#CoronaVirusInNigeria
#OvercomeCOVID19

With the number of CONVID-19 cases in Nigeria risen to 51 according to @NCDCgov, some wealthy people here in Nigeria are helping with efforts to combat the outbreak and do what they can for the economy. The list and how they have contributed to fight the outbreak goes thus:

1. Jack Ma- @JackMa is a Chinese business magnate, investor and politician. He is the co founder and former executive chairman of Alibaba Group, a multinational technology conglomerate.

He donated medical supplies which include 5.4 mill face masks, 1.08 mill detection tests, 40,000 sets of protective clothing and 60,000 sets of protective face shields. Right now the medical supplies that was moved from Lagos to Abuja generated lots of reactions from its citizen.

2. Runtown- Douglas Jack Agu, better known by his stage name @iRuntown, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and producer.

In a bid to ensure everyone is staying safe in this tough times, @iRuntown via his Twitter handle gave out 10 million naira to about 500 people yesterday. The joy in those who got the
giveaways has no bound as they continually call on other people to show how genuine this is.

3. Shehu sanni- @ShehuSani is a Nigerian senator, an author, playwright and a human rights activist.

Senator shehu sanni has distributed protective items and foodstuffs to churches, mosques and correctional centers.

4. Atiku Abubakar- @atiku GCON is a Nigerian politician, businessman, philanthropist and presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party at the 2019 Nigerian general election.

@Atiku Abubakar has donated N50million as relief fund to support the Federal Government’s battle against the coronavirus pandemic in the country. He made this known in a press statement on March 25, 2020.

5. Aliko Dangote- @AlikoDangote GCON is a Nigerian business magnate and philanthropist who is the founder and chairman of Dangote Group, the largest industrial conglomerate in Africa.

The @AlikoDangote Foundation on March 2, 2020 pledged a whooping sum of N200million to support current effort of the Nigerian government towards curbing the spread of Corona Virus in the country.

Is there any person I have missed?, feel free to add yours.

https://twitter.com/Tobimichael001/status/1243086485877907457?s=19

Edited: Pastor Enenche, Dunamis Church Donated Medical Equipment, materials.

Point of Correction... All the medical supplies donate by Jack Ma, is meant for the Entire African Continent. Murtala Mohammed International Airport was just the first landing point.
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by tatatar: 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
What is eneche doing there with the miserable nonsense the billionaire calls donation
20 litres of methylated spirit and such..lol
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by bionixs: 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
Skyfornia:
Good one...put my name there please.
I've been offering people in my compound free wifi
God bless you
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by Lymasaba(m): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
36STATES:
Is Dangote the stingiest billionaire in the world??

This guy made all his money in Nigeria, and still find it hard to support people here. It is not like he discovered something like Bill Gate or Steve Job.
All his money was made through government favour and taking advantage of Nigerian business environment. What stops him from donating 2 billion Naira to each state to help fight this pandemic.

The guy is really stingy.
You are rt .. though that was on 2nd Mach we will see know that the shit is becoming serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared / Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.