Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria (84286 Views)

Coronavirus In Alimosho: LASG Dismisses Rumored Cases In Gowon Estate / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
Roon9:

Rccg donated 2 ventilators to Lasg
Joke on you son

Exclusion of clergymen from the list was deliberate and malicious... The Op and Mods on this forum know exactly what they are doing by constantly pitting every dimwit here against Christian leaders...

Their agenda is quite clear even to the blind!!!... I can only pity every single one of them!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by Vickwinners: 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2020
You missed out on Dr. Enenche, Pastor Adeboye etc.
Although our rich pastors, Imams, Celebrities have a moral burden to do even more it's still their prerogative.
Don't post misleading information undecided

SultanOfPuna:
NO PASTOR ON THE LISTgrin grin
if after you survive corona
And you go back to give Pastor Your Tithe
That means your Stupidity is Stronger Than Nuclear Bomb..
Even Jesus will be Shocked At Your Stupidity
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by Jo1nation: 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2020
JasOnKruegEr:

Alcohol causes intoxication when taken, hence why Islam banned it
Islam bans consumption of alcohol and not use of alcohol for any purpose.
, do mind them i thought as well.
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by adams123: 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
Tofax:
Abeg i wan ask a simple question. In islam you're not permitted to touch or use anything that contains alcohol. So,why are our Muslims brothers and sisters using the hand sanitizer. becos all hand sanitizers that fight virus and bacteria contains at least 60% alcohol.
Abeg no threat, na question i ask oo

Lemon+Lime juice is a very effective sanitizer and many more. One must not use Alcohol base sanitizer
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by Dpundict: 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Tony Elumelu
why? Is he the only one? Do you think it is easy to be empowering youths all over Africa and still donate to this kind of thing? I am just saying sha
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by osusuallstars: 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
What is Tinubu waiting for , shebi he wan be president after jubrin
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by Roon9(m): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
Angelfrost:

Exclusion of clergymen from the list was deliberate and malicious... The Op and Mods on this forum know exactly what they are doing by constantly pitting every dimwit here against Christian leaders...

Their agenda is quite clear even to the blind!!!... I can only pity every single one of them!!!

Facts!
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by content208: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Pastor Paul Enechie also contributed
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by Allsingles: 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
dawnomike:
My major problem with Nigeria is that of embezzlement and misappropriation of funds... I just hope one director will not embezzle the money

You got it because we have not seen what the money has been used for.
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by lwise(m): 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
landmark86:
Where are others now?
Obasanjo
Otedola
Adenuga
Saraki
Tinubu
etc

Tinubu AKA BAT the husband of RAT is equally a victim,he needs our support.
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by Allsingles: 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
temptnow:
Alibaba CEO Jack Ma donated testing kits for poor people, but currently the whole package is now being transferred to Abuja for big men like Amaechi , Buhari children and co to get tasted first before the poor people will be tasted.

America and other countries are managing their test kit but the politicians of the most corrupt country in the world wants to cure themselves first before the poor masses.

I wish this CoronaVirus will deal with them in a away they will not forget because Nigeria has the money to equip our hospitals but they are not doing it.
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
Goodgod213:
Where are The Oyedepos, Adeboyes, Indimi, Etc. Otedola has been donating in the past, if he should relax now, it’s understandable.

Pastors are only interested in their tithes and fuel for Private Jet. Chai when will my people have sense?? When?? When??

Even if the billionaires are to donate a Billion naira each, a penny won’t reach Nigerians account. It will all be shared at the top

please where are the imaams and mumurics? If you don't have anything to say SHUT UP or open your own church. Don't use any given opportunity in the internet to insult people you can't stand in their presence without shivering.
NOTE: none of those men are my pastor.
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by orlymat: 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
I did not see my name
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by Ifidon25: 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
landmark86:
Where are others now? Obasanjo Otedola Adenuga Saraki Tinubu etc
. lol Tinubu
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by adams123: 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
Jo1nation:
, do mind them i thought as well.

you thought what as well? why is ISLAM you guys problems? you guys should face your front, hope we are practicing religion to enter paradise, ok..why hating one another over it?? if you feel Christianity can offers you paradise go ahead but we Muslims are strongly believe that ISLAM can leads us to paradise. I don't think quarrel supposed dey for this simple decisions.

2 Likes

Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by Bellotelli: 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
Yoruba and Ibo oya over to you
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2020
Skyfornia:
Good one...put my name there please.
I've been offering people in my compound free wifi
Baba if they put your own, mine should be included too bcs I have been given people orientation
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by KingWarri: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
36STATES:
Is Dangote the stingiest billionaire in the world??

This guy made all his money in Nigeria, and still find it hard to support people here. It is not like he discovered something like Bill Gate or Steve Job.
All his money was made through government favour and taking advantage of Nigerian business environment. What stops him from donating 2 billion Naira to each state to help fight this pandemic.

The guy is really stingy.

Which one your government don do??
Because he make he money for Nigeria is not a reason for him to donate such...

Abeg pack well

2 Likes

Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by jboycrb(m): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
landmark86:
Where are others now?
Obasanjo
Otedola
Adenuga
Saraki
Tinubu
etc

What about the people that collect free money from people every Sunday (offering), cant they sell one on dere jet and use the money to buy kits for the masses?
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by KingWarri: 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
inspirator1:

please where are the imaams and mumurics? If you don't have anything to say SHUT UP or open your own church. Don't use any given opportunity in the internet to insult people you can't stand in their presence without shivering.
NOTE: none of those men are my pastor.

No mind that online idiöt

Goodgod213:
Where are The Oyedepos, Adeboyes, Indimi, Etc. Otedola has been donating in the past, if he should relax now, it’s understandable.

Pastors are only interested in their tithes and fuel for Private Jet. Chai when will my people have sense?? When?? When??

Even if the billionaires are to donate a Billion naira each, a penny won’t reach Nigerians account. It will all be shared at the top

Where your Imam, muric, and govt.

Online idiöt
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by Broadmind: 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
Where are our pastors?
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by bizhop01: 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
ADD MY NAME
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by bottlewater1(m): 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2020
kelvin21887:
Not even a pastor or any religious there on the list, what happened to all the tithe they have been collecting.....this people are too greedy and selfish. Offcourse the devil resides in the church

haba what of dunamis pastor?

1 Like

Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by ugwe234: 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

that not true, pastor enenche of dunami church, has donated, atless am 100% sure of that one
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by ugwe234: 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
bottlewater1:

haba what of dunamis pastor?

don't mind them, they won't see that one, he was among the first set that gave
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2020
Ijaycool:
No Pastors?

[s]Meanwhile Conspiracy Theorists are saying:

Jack Ma help Chinese Govt to use Africa as a dumping ground for their used equipment and clinical PPE which they didn't know where to dispose.[/s]

Such ingratitude or can it be true?

Very true if you were Sahara reporters page on FB when it was reported you would be amazed at what Nigerians are!
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by enitey(f): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2020
fergieboy:

Mehn the guy really tried

I didn't expect it from him

Same here
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by Bbbwings: 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2020
Tofax:
Abeg i wan ask a simple question. In islam you're not permitted to touch or use anything that contains alcohol. So,why are our Muslims brothers and sisters using the hand sanitizer. becos all hand sanitizers that fight virus and bacteria contains at least 60% alcohol.
Abeg no threat, na question i ask oo
Religion is synonymous with stupidity.
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by Dollabiz: 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
I appreciate jack ma effort

But I must say no nigerian that has contributed to this pandemic has been beneficial to the common man till date

They all do it for eye service

They donate funds to those who will embezzle it
Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by tope3x(m): 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
And me too,I did a 100k give away to Nigerians yesterday...

1 Like

Re: People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria by ekeneokwologu(m): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2020
Feel like doing 5k to each person this evening pls dm your account number. Pls just 5persons only. God bless us all.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared / Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.