Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Bbnaija Tv Star Mercy Eke Reportedly Lost Her Womb At A Tender Age Of 19. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Tv Star Mercy Eke Reportedly Lost Her Womb At A Tender Age Of 19. (7133 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb / Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs / Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija Tv Star Mercy Eke Reportedly Lost Her Womb At A Tender Age Of 19. by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 27, 2020
emeijeh:

Tell me why ladies no go continue to dey bash dem here.
Only him: hi, ho, ok,ok
Wetin?!
No be every (f) be female na!!!!!ยก!!!!!
@biafraisdead rest, go toast girls for your area
I tire for the guy man
Re: Bbnaija Tv Star Mercy Eke Reportedly Lost Her Womb At A Tender Age Of 19. by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 27, 2020
Meeyankee:
This one just Dey form virgin
Do you have any problems with that
Re: Bbnaija Tv Star Mercy Eke Reportedly Lost Her Womb At A Tender Age Of 19. by DabuIIIT: 11:20am On Mar 27, 2020
iammo:
having two women as finalist and top contenders of last years bbnaija is simply the worst decission that could hppen to the brand, Tacha and Mercy's fan keep showing worst form of hate and toxic behaviour... i think people need to appologise to CeeC has she was not this toxic

Says the #1 fan of "Eran IYA OSHOGBO"

grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija Tv Star Mercy Eke Reportedly Lost Her Womb At A Tender Age Of 19. by Coldfeets: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2020
This is one thing I will always hate about women.

Why do these women always feel like the must tell the whole world what's up with them?

Why?
Re: Bbnaija Tv Star Mercy Eke Reportedly Lost Her Womb At A Tender Age Of 19. by SavageResponse(m): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2020
eni4real:
Awon Dindinrin Blogger!!!

Banana Island is not a must o.. undecided

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

American Rapper Cardi B Dress Like A Masquerade To A Show In Paris To Perform. / Femi Kuti Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today / See Bill Gate's Photo In 1984 And What I Learned From It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.