Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:34 PM

TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th (111789 Views)

What TB Joshua Said About His Mother And Father (Photos) / Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
With God, nothing is impossible.
A cure may be found tomorrow that will erase the disease in weeks
the only reasonable comment
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by kingxsamz(m): 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
andyanders:
Prophet T.B.Joshua's prophecy must come to pass. You believe him or not, he still remains one of the greatest prophets of this genaration. The prayers to God by true phrophets like him must be answered by God who sent them. It happened in the bible when there was farmine and hunger, a prophet spoke and said 'by this time tomorrow, there will be abundance of food' a guard who laughed over his prophecy, died the next day when the prophecy came to pass.

Okay, let's see how it turns out tomorrow then. cheesy
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Lastlook: 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
OP can you point out in this video where he mentioned coronavirus... You people should use your brain.

If this man sue you, he will surely win the case because he didn't mention a particular virus or even mention coro and at the end "He will ask you, did i mention coro? Did he mention fever? Even he might be talking about headache since he didn't mention anything"

I am just warning you to watch out for what ever you post. Just because he said on the 27th of March.... Bad belly everywhere.

What if i tell you that by end of this month a big disease will leave this earth and we will all be free again. Does that means corona is the only one we are suffering from? Is it not because it's the trending and latest one.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by shoczy(m): 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
Faithless generation, wicked, claiming to know God but denying his power. I don't blame you, you are not a child of prophecy so y can't understand the prophetic. Let me help your ignorance, He said 27 Marks the end of Corona,so before you doubt, count from 28 till the next 15 days, then weigh the prophecy and reconcile it to your doubt.
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by DTeekay(m): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
My word can eradicate Corvid 19, u also if u connect with the Holy Spirit. Find Jesus, you will find answers.
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

your excuse won't alter the lifespan/erradicate covid one nine birus tomorrow!

let that sink in !
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by kingxsamz(m): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2020
tinajohn:
For the avoidance of doubt, here is the actual timeline and words of Prophet TB Joshua:

On Saturday, 29th February 2020, he said "a shower of rain would fall to wipe away all fears of the unknown."

On Sunday 1st March 2020, he specifically mentioned 27th March 2020 said, "It will go the way it came" - clearly inferring to coronavirus but not explicitly mentioning its name.

On Monday 2nd March 2020, he clarified that he was praying for rain to fall in the epicentre of the coronavirus outbreak - Wuhan, China. On that Monday, rain fell heavily in Wuhan - despite it not being the regular season for rain - and the cases of coronavirus began to steadily drop throughout the region.

As of today, Thursday 26th March 2020 - there have been no NEW cases of coronavirus in Wuhan, China - and China have lifted most travel restrictions in the Hubei region as the disease has effectively been defeated there.

In a letter to President Trump on Thursday 12th March 2020, TB Joshua reiterated: "The noise of coronavirus will be silenced before the end of this month" and in subsequent programmes, he has stressed that the real issue lies in fear, not the disease itself.

So, to clarify, he said that "it would go the way it came" without medical intervention by 27th March 2020 - which has been confirmed as the disease has now gone in Wuhan, China (where it first came) without any vaccine being discovered.

The area of 'the noise of coronavirus being silenced is increasingly coming to fruition as medical doctors have made great advances in testing for suitable medical treatment as well as a vaccine - and the fact that China overcame has provided hope to the rest of the world that it is not as life-threatening as initially thought. After all, the majority of casualties are the extremely frail and elderly or those with pre-existing conditions.

Let's not jump on the media bandwagon of quoting a shared Facebook article regarding TB Joshua's words but see for ourselves. The full content is available on his YouTube channel for anyone who wishes to delve deeper.

Shalom.
27th has not even reached and you're already giving excuses and explanation.
Pls we're not dumb. Take your explanation elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Lastlook: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
Because you OP, have no idea of your post. Just pin out in that video, where he mentioned a particular virus name.

Maybe you hate the man. Who knows.

kingxsamz:

27th has not even reached and you're already giving excuses and explanation.
Pls we're not dumb. Take your explanation elsewhere.
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Brunicekid(m): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
With God, nothing is impossible.

A cure may be found tomorrow that will erase the disease in weeks
EXACTLY...Nothing is impossible for God Almighty to do. A cure can be found ASAP.
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Engrgreg231(m): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2020
All of you waiting for his prophecy to fail will be put to shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Legendguru: 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
Good guess
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by kingxsamz(m): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
Victorblaze14:

is only the spiritual that will understand parables that's why Jesus spoke more in parables... he said it will disappear like it came, question where did it come from,it came from Wuhan and the Authorities in Wuhan has already confirmed that all the health workers have gone home and no more Corona virus in Wuhan
please don't take my words for it Google it

He said the virus will disappear on the 27th why are you twisting it, taking one part of the prophecy that suits you?
Why do you keep omitting the date? undecided
You're not TB Joshua, therefore your illogical explanation is not needed.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Onucs(m): 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
Trust me, Most of these hypocrites throwing hash words are seriously praying by the name of whatever they believe in that this prophesy should come to pass..
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by HimName: 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
Just wait to hear from his 'Sipools'.

They will tell you he was misquoted and misunderstood. grin
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2020
kingxsamz:

He said the virus will disappear on the 27th why are you twisting it, taking one part of the prophecy that suits you?
Why do you keep omitting the date? undecided
You're not TB Joshua, therefore your illogical explanation is not needed.
I actually wish it never existed.
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Doyenro23(m): 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2020
johnny6211:
you telling someone to keep quiet, I hope your chaotic, bigoted and myopic brain isn't deceiving you today. Try to make such an archaic bro, and stop being an educated illiterate individual

You're still barking who released you from the cage
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
DTeekay:
My word can eradicate Corvid 19, u also if u connect with the Holy Spirit. Find Jesus, you will find answers.

K
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by CEOwatazs: 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
kingxsamz:
I'm not saying his prophecy won't come to pass o... cheesy I'm just happy that I'll be experiencing my first miracle tomorrow.

I'd love to see how the virus will disappear just like that.

I hope I won't be disappointed. I've got high hopes for this... cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Aj_1hWk2OI

Here's a link to the thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/5735435/prophet-t.b-joshua-coronavirus-end

People are really stupid for no reason. I'm very sure that the OP is anti-tb Joshua.

Two weeks ago, TB Joshua prophesied that the city of Wuhan where the Corona virus started will experience a mysterious rain that will take away the virus away.

Just as being prophesied, the city of Wuhan experienced rained fall (something that was rare in that region) and today, not a single case of Corona is in China. But non of you people push that to front page.

But because this seems impossible in your eyes, you created the thread and the moderator pushed it here to draw attention so that tomorrow you'll have a thousand people on your side to call the man prophet of doom.

My point is.... Try and create a thread where you can tell people that he is not a prophet of doom at least
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Ishilove: 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
ornicus:
Ishilove, over to you
Shey na me give prophecy ni

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Antichristus: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
The fact TB Joshua is a scammer isn’t surprising. What amazes me is that his sheeple falls for his antics and lies.
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Antichristus: 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
CEOwatazs:

People are really stupid for no reason. I'm very sure that the OP is anti-tb Joshua.

Two weeks ago, TB Joshua prophesied that the city of Wuhan where the Corona virus started will experience a mysterious rain that will take away the virus away.

Just as being prophesied, the city of Wuhan experienced rained fall (something that was rare in that region) and today, not a single case of Corona is in China. But non of you people push that to front page.

But because this seems impossible in your eyes, you created the thread and the moderator pushed it here to draw attention so that tomorrow you'll have a thousand people on your side to call the man prophet of doom.

My point is.... Try and create a thread where you can tell people that he is not a prophet of doom at least

STOP BEING A STUPID LIAR. IF YOU'RE DAFT, WE’RE NOT. TB JOSHUA IS A FRAUD.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
ignis:
Please is it God that said it or T. B. JOSHUA?

abi
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by nasonaso: 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
Kerfuffle:
None of those scammers were able to prophesy this so-called "pandemic", how wonderful cheesy cheesy cheesy. A silly prophesy coming from a "holey-water" exporting fraudster to his sheeples, I'm not surprised grin

Many Dogs of men will really feel the heat this period. The pastor cum-gate-of-hell-keeper is already coming under scrutiny for wanting to protect their scam enterprise at all cost.

After this coronavirus ish, many will start to see the scam enterprise run by those "Daddies" for what it is.

But as expected, many will remain a committed sheeple-zombie for life.

My brother go and listen to a prophet dr isaiah wealth. He prophesied it about the pale horse.
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Doyenro23(m): 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
We decieve ourself with religions inno when mumu Africans go learn

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2020
Ken4agent:

I share in yur optimism....... It my prayer that his prophesy come to past.....

But solution not from 9ja as our clueless virology researchers are on strike
May not come from Nigeria
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2020
Amossity:

the only reasonable comment
Thank you

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
Antichristus:

The fact TB Joshua is a scammer isn’t surprising. What amazes me is that his sheeple falls for his antics and lies.
I just checked your moniker... Antichristus..... Not surprised
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by orisa37: 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
God please manifest this Miracle for the whole World tomorrow 27/03/20 IN JESUS NAME AMEN AMEN AMEN !!!
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by CEOwatazs: 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2020
Antichristus:

STOP BEING A STUPID LIAR. IF YOU'RE DAFT, WE’RE NOT. TB JOSHUA IS A FRAUD.

as it pleases you mahn.

But instead of calling me a lier. Why not go check what I said
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by melviniyke2002(m): 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2020
kingxsamz:

Please read again...
He didn't say a cure will be found on the 27th. He said the virus will disappear on the 27th...
Please, it's not yet 27th, don't start rolling out excuses on the pastor's behalf.
but he didnt mention covid 19
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Christmasdon(m): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
He said nigerian will qualify for semi final world cup abi quarter final .way yakubu aiyegbeni missed.
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by slimdamatrix1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
Watching!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside / TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.