Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th (111865 Views)

What TB Joshua Said About His Mother And Father (Photos) / Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 27, 2020
We are all counting down and waiting...

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by nasonaso: 5:21am On Mar 27, 2020
ityP:

How so.many people are deceived? Ask Prophet Isaiah who the rider of the white horse refers to and what his ride to conquest entails. I'm sure he doesn't know. The pale horse he claims to be prophesying about didnt gain fulfillment in 2020 and beyond as this fake prophet wants people to believe. If you remember when world war I started, the year of the emergence of the Spanish flu and the conditions that marked that time, you won't fall for this scam prophecy. If you have time, I will break down Revelation chapter 6 for you, stating the exact year the prophecy was fulfilled (with biblical proof to prove that year).

you are typing gibberish I would say claiming you know everything wheras you no nothing. I asked you a question have you seen the video? If your answer is no then I wont reply any of your mentions cos I see you as someone that is is programmed to believe what he/she feels they "know" And all knowledge is deposited in their inside.
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Maazifurniture: 5:29am On Mar 27, 2020
Mumu watch the video. what phone are you even using
Exodora:
This is how many of you misinterprete men of God . You just paste the pix it will be over and then ran down a conclusions by telling us what was truth .
Some people are just bringing course to themselves .
How can you blasphemy a man of God just to gain likes and shares.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Maazifurniture: 5:34am On Mar 27, 2020
Oga we are more concerned about what he said, leave china and rain with their own problems. How can someone say that on 27th coronavirus would disappear and now it's 27th nothing has happened let's discuss about that one.
CEOwatazs:
not jux d rain bro. But saying the rain will wipe away the virus in China which turns out to be so nko? Is dt mare prediction too?

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Iambatman(m): 5:59am On Mar 27, 2020
Leezah:
Unfortunately TB Joshua's prophecy will not come to pass. Tomorrow there will be new infections around the world but God is bigger than man. Men are flawed. One man will not define who God is. Our God is great.

Pastor Oyedepo.. suddenly mute
Pastor Adeboye.. mute
Pastor Chris.. MIA
TB Joshua.. Prophesies 27th March 2020
Father Mbaka.. Pensive face
Lazarus Muoka.. Mute
Chris Okotie.. Mute
Matthew Oshimolowo.. mute
Kemi Olunloyo/ Aisha Speaker with three sound waves

Suddenly all our shepherds have gone mute when we need them most. ONLY TB Joshua talking
**************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Modified
Good news
* Six people with coro in Lagos has fully recovered.Smiling face with smiling eyes
* Death rate in UK fell from 89 to 43.
* Italy's case rate and death rate have dropped drastically.
* Spanish death rate has also dropped.

Are you sure that TB Joshua's prophecy will not come to pass Confused face..
Let’s hope it comes to pass ooo. It’s not about the prophecy or who said it but about this Chinese virus( yes I said it) going away.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by asunaobi(m): 6:32am On Mar 27, 2020
Hahaha.. People of low logic being deceived again. No one asked why he didn't stop it in the first place from happening and killing people. My people embrace technology so we can uplift our lives just like Europeans and Asians did. That suffer suffer for world enjoy for heaven don do abeg!

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by ityP(m): 6:54am On Mar 27, 2020
nasonaso:

you are typing gibberish I would say claiming you know everything wheras you no nothing. I asked you a question have you seen the video? If your answer is no then I wont reply any of your mentions cos I see you as someone that is is programmed to believe what he/she feels they "know" And all knowledge is deposited in their inside.

I saw the video. From the first minute to the 34th minute. He was talking about the prophecy in Rev chapter 6. More specifically to the pale horse mentioned in that verse. He mentioned the horse referring to death and grave closely following it. 4 things were mentioned on the identity of the pale horse. 1. Sword 2. Hunger 3. Death by illness, he specifically mentioned "like HIV" 4. Beast
He went on to say that from the early part of 2020 till the coming of Christ, we should expect more deaths blah blah blah. So you see, I watched the video verily well and paid rapt attention. So I can comfortably tell you, that guy no prophesy. In fact, mentioning 2020 made him fail. He also failed to link the other horse rides to that of the pale horse. Like I said, if and when you need better explanation to the vision of John in Revelation 6, let me know. Those four horses didn't start riding in 2020. The fulfillment of that verse started many years ago. The bible tells us the date sef for those who are observant
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by ityP(m): 6:56am On Mar 27, 2020
Funaki:

I'm eagerly waiting for tomorrow to see the virus disappear grin

Lmao. Na today o grin
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 27, 2020
17 hours left........
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by bluecircle470: 7:11am On Mar 27, 2020
VillageGuyArts5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6C_oq-ztK0

It's scam abi?
Oya, here's the full video...
It was posted on their channel "Emmanuel Tv" about Tb Joshua's prophecy on the virus.
Knock yourself out. cheesy

He still didn’t mention “coronavirus”
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by bluecircle470: 7:13am On Mar 27, 2020
ityP:

Lmao. If you honestly believe he wasn't making reference to corona virus, then I'm sincerely sorry for you. TB Joshua finish work for ur matter

Another slowpoke who believes everything he saw on SM
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by gustav25: 7:22am On Mar 27, 2020
We have come for this fraud !!! I pity all them zealots

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by ityP(m): 7:23am On Mar 27, 2020
bluecircle470:

Another slowpoke who believes everything he saw on SM

Lmao. You be mumu o. E be like say you never watch the full video. When you watch it, come back and tell me he wasn't making reference to corona virus

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by cenaman(m): 7:25am On Mar 27, 2020
kingxsamz:

Please read again...
He didn't say a cure will be found on the 27th. He said the virus will disappear on the 27th...
Please, it's not yet 27th, don't start rolling out excuses on the pastor's behalf.
bro how far na today is 27.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Dcaliphate(m): 7:33am On Mar 27, 2020
CptCharlesVane:
Enenche and Suleiman also said it would disappear and the other narcissist said God is giving proud people a compulsory holiday.

Christianity and stupid

The other one with terrorists is even more retärded.

Stupid people in large groups are dangerous

Stupid people will not infect us

Stupid people will not infect us

Stupid people will not bring the end of us, Amen.

some are more stupid just being on their own and typing rubbish

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Exodora: 8:30am On Mar 27, 2020
Maazifurniture:
Mumu watch the video. what phone are you even using
I don't know what exactly is wrong with most you , first you open the floor by being rude and then when is set you start saying shit . I didn't insult you you know that right.
Don't push me oooo
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Ajgal10(f): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2020
emirateprince:
Scam pastorpreneur

This is a msg with good intentions, why not let's agree along sides with it.
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by clemzo101(m): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2020
ityP:

Lmao. Check the video out again and tell yourself the truth
I understand, but he can come out and deny it and he will be fine. Because he never made mention specifically about COVID19
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by clemzo101(m): 8:59am On Mar 27, 2020
Thekatch:
17 hours left........
haba, wetin na? Make una leave this man alone na grin
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by VillageGuyArts5: 9:15am On Mar 27, 2020
bluecircle470:

He still didn’t mention “coronavirus”

But you people agreed with his prophecy about the rain washing away the virus in Wuhan . He said it in this same video.
Now tell me what he Was talking about.
Get your head out of your ass. undecided

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by VillageGuyArts5: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2020
osayuking:
the man of God is just manifesting/ prophesying with faith and y’all insulting him? What’s faith and hope? Wake up and get little but just little education

Oh, so now he's prophesying with faith? grin
If his prophecy had come to pass you lots will be all over the place claiming that he's a powerful man of God.
Let me ask you, did he prophecy with Faith when he said a woman would win the US presidential election?
Answer. undecided
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by akarider: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2020
Oh, so now he's prophesying with faith? grin
If his prophecy
<a href="https://pgslot.app/">pg slot</a>
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by DTeekay(m): 9:38am On Mar 27, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

blah blah blah ...

oya take it jooor!

Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by twnklshop: 10:22am On Mar 27, 2020
Ykc2:
Australia is already into 27th of march

It is now 27th in Nigeria.
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by freeman500: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2020
profrichrad:

Oga is like you don't follow that man of God, he said it that one day people will not see anyone at a sunday church service and that he will be talking to the world on emmanuel tv. He gave that same prophecy 3 times last year and the previous year also, so don't say what u don't know. Sir.
You are right, i can never follow any man of god sheepishly, today is 27th, how far? I will still quote u tomorrow.
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by bluecircle470: 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
VillageGuyArts5:

But you people agreed with his prophecy about the rain washing away the virus in Wuhan . He said it in this same video.
Now tell me what he Was talking about.
Get your head out of your ass. undecided

You guys are just senseless. Go get a brain
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
VillageGuyArts5:

You can't engage in a constructive argument if you don't have any reasonable point. So I understand your plight. grin
If confusing yourself is constructive to you then you are a pitiful soul. The punishment for someone who buys stolen products is severe compared to the real theif! That's basic logic! People are scared because there isn't a cure, any day the cure is found, it is as good as wiped off!
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by DABthepoet123: 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
He said by God timetable the prophesy is fufilled already India and France have found the cure for the virus
Prophesy are mysteries and parables
It takes a mind sound in the spirit to understand
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by DABthepoet123: 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
ityP:

I saw the video. From the first minute to the 34th minute. He was talking about the prophecy in Rev chapter 6. More specifically to the pale horse mentioned in that verse. He mentioned the horse referring to death and grave closely following it. 4 things were mentioned on the identity of the pale horse. 1. Sword 2. Hunger 3. Death by illness, he specifically mentioned "like HIV" 4. Beast
He went on to say that from the early part of 2020 till the coming of Christ, we should expect more deaths blah blah blah. So you see, I watched the video verily well and paid rapt attention. So I can comfortably tell you, that guy no prophesy. In fact, mentioning 2020 made him fail. He also failed to link the other horse rides to that of the pale horse. Like I said, if and when you need better explanation to the vision of John in Revelation 6, let me know. Those four horses didn't start riding in 2020. The fulfillment of that verse started many years ago. The bible tells us the date sef for those who are observant

You don't know anything and you claim to know you are talking about theory of bible not the revelation part you learn theory in school and the revelation is by spirit intimation
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Brunicekid(m): 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author=DTeekay post=87808103][/quote]Glory to Jesus. This is a pretty good news!!!
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by ityP(m): 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
DABthepoet123:

You don't know anything and you claim to know you are talking about theory of bible not the revelation part you learn theory in school and the revelation is by spirit intimation

Lmao. Which revelation part? It was a revelation to John, not to that fake prophet. Don't get it twisted
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Chrisjay1998(m): 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hehehehehehe..Scammer indeed
Today is 27th has the Virus disappeared ?
Why am I not seeing anything in both local and foreign news stating the disappearance of the virus.. Look people,after the Cure to Covid 19 is found any person that keeps on believing anything these So called men of God says is certainly Gona be Dumb and Stupid Forever

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside / TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.