Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th (111860 Views)

What TB Joshua Said About His Mother And Father (Photos) / Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Biafra1stson: 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
And one mumu man in my office believed the prophecy
Before u start bashing is just few hours calm your blood down

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by kayalla(f): 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2020
emirateprince:
Scam pastorpreneur

at this time anything that will work is very welcomed, weather scam or jazz mbon
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Doktajay5: 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2020
kingxsamz:
I'm not saying his prophecy won't come to pass o... cheesy I'm just happy that I'll be experiencing my first miracle tomorrow.

I'd love to see how the virus will disappear just like that.

I hope I won't be disappointed. I've got high hopes for this... cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Aj_1hWk2OI

Here's a link to the thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/5735435/prophet-t.b-joshua-coronavirus-end

Let's await his paraphrasing hence his denial.. Lol..
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2020
2 Kings 7:1-2 KJV
Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the LORD; Thus saith the LORD, To morrow about this time shall a measure a of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures a of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria. [2] Then a lord on whose hand the king leaned answered the man of God, and said, Behold, if the LORD would make windows in heaven, might this thing be? And he said, Behold, thou shalt see it with thine eyes, but shalt not eat thereof.
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by umbroxxx(m): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
superbouck:
he will deny saying it
as usual, confused people
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by chinedumoooo: 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
Let's wait till tomorrow
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
DTeekay:
[s][/s]Your jokes doesn't alter the Spiritual[s][/s].

your excuse won't alter the lifespan/erradicate covid one nine birus tomorrow!

let that sink in !
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by fuckpro: 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2020
superbouck:
he will deny saying it

His web site was hacked,he did not say it grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Dalby(m): 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2020
kingxsamz:

Please read again...
He didn't say a cure will be found on the 27th. He said the virus will disappear on the 27th...
Please, it's not yet 27th, don't start rolling out excuses on the pastor's behalf.

Any how, meaning no new infections (Since the virus would have dissappeared) even if those already infected are there abi?
We day wait... shocked shocked shocked
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by emmaoyes(m): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
I strongly believe this prophecy will come to past
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Chatflick(m): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
ityP:

But if truly he is not a man of God, should God strike you dead too? God is waiting for your response
I'm no judge grin
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by ityP(m): 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2020
Chatflick:

I'm no judge grin

If you're a true Christian, you should be able to identify a scam prophet from a real one. No excuse for any who was deceived by a fake prophet. Ignorance is not an excuse in Christianity. Jesus gave glaring markers for identification.
P.S: I didn't judge him. I simply called him out as fake. God is the one to decide what to do with him
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
Does it affect your life
CalvinGaye:

Oga this your meme is wrongly applied here.
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by voskia: 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
CptCharlesVane:
Enenche and Suleiman also said it would disappear and the other narcissist said God is giving proud people a compulsory holiday.

Christianity and stupid

The other one with terrorists is even more retärded.

Stupid people in large groups are dangerous

Stupid people will not infect us

Stupid people will not infect us

Stupid people will not bring the end of us, Amen.

the other one with terrorists..u cant mention the name..cus u know what they can do to you. but u can openly insult Christianity cus of the meekness ba?
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
And you are a fool that doesn't exist
frosbel2:
TB Joshua is a CLOWN
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by clemzo101(m): 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
But he never made mention of COVID19 na.
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Monday60655(m): 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
Who is he that speakeath and it come to pass when the Lord has not spoken?
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
anonimi:

True.
So where are the Nigerian scientists whose unrelenting labour will be enabled by God
Dem dey sell wig for Instagram
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by EddieCAD(m): 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
God may be speaking through his prophesy
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by OtotoC: 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
post=87781034:
Your point being
To start saying trash about him again?!
SMH!!

We don't know if youths of nowadays ever sit down and plan to make 
their lives meaningful. 
All they are looking for is to say trash against men of God.
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

Well, we will continue to remember you in our prayers.
We will never condemn you.
We will always correct you with love, kiss
So the Holy Book commanded us to do.
We just pray God have mercy on this generation. 

See dem screaming #DemMANNA don come again o.
Truth will always be bitter!

Your moniker says all about you.
No further comment tongue
[/s]
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Rapmoney(m): 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
Biafra1stson:

It will disappear whether by drugs or anyhow. If it happens exactly that 27th you should give him the credit.
Who knows tomorrow? Is not easy.

Brainwashed reasoning!
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Angelfrost(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
NaijaMutant:

I really hope so.

I was seriously praying his prophecy comes to pass.

We'd have nothing to lose

Every right thinking person should be praying for the fulfilment of that prophecy... The economy of the universe, especially Nigeria, won't survive one more week.
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Cameroonglass(m): 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
what u said, do not make sense
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Jaqenhghar: 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2020
kayalla:

at this time anything that will work is very welcomed, weather scam or jazz mbon
The question is when has their suggestions worked?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Exodora: 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
This is how many of you misinterprete men of God . You just paste the pix it will be over and then ran down a conclusions by telling us what was truth .
Some people are just bringing course to themselves .
How can you blasphemy a man of God just to gain likes and shares.
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by Aladdin1(m): 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2020
I WONT SAY ANYTHING YET TILL 27TH MARCH.
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by AngelicBeing: 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
There is No Big Deal in this Pestilence being wiped out..

GOD ALMIGHTY has the Ability to take it out in a Twinkling of an Eye..

But there are things that need to be done!

We all as Inhabitants of the Earth needs to Amend our ways! We need to Repent and Ask GOD for Mercy. We need to Repent from all the Abominations, Killings, Abortions, Immoralities, Lgbt, Wickedness and Unrighteousness !

Listen to Me, All the Researchers and scientists and WHO and all that looking for Cure Without Repentance, it is a Waste of Time! Even if a Cure comes, A Greater Plague , Virus and Pestilence with Hit the World..

I Advice Nations, Leaders and Presidents to call their Citizens for Prayers of Repentance and Mercy to GOD Almighty..
Gbam

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by semyman: 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2020
How can people be so daft to be listening to this charlatan?
He can't even string any correct sentence together yet he has such a retinue of slowpokes at his feet.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by whizbee(m): 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2020
post=87781034:
Your point being
To start saying trash about him again?!
SMH!!

We don't know if youths of nowadays ever sit down and plan to make 
their lives meaningful. 
All they are looking for is to say trash against men of God.
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

Well, we will continue to remember you in our prayers.
We will never condemn you.
We will always correct you with love, kiss
So the Holy Book commanded us to do.
We just pray God have mercy on this generation. 

See dem screaming #DemMANNA don come again o.
Truth will always be bitter!

Your moniker says all about you.
No further comment tongue

Seriously?
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by AngelicBeing: 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2020
anonimi:

True.
So where are the Nigerian scientists whose unrelenting labour will be enabled by God
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by AngelicBeing: 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
The countdown begins...

2020: The year scammers masquerading as pastors are unmasked. Coronavirus is the key to exposing their shenanigans. And it is doing a damn good job.

For the avoidance of doubt, I am giving him till 31st of March--4 days extra credit. grin grin grin

Save the video for reference before EmmanuelTv pulls it from Youtube.

\
Hian grin
Re: TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th by legiit: 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
There is No Big Deal in this Pestilence being wiped out..

GOD ALMIGHTY has the Ability to take it out in a Twinkling of an Eye..

But there are things that need to be done!

We all as Inhabitants of the Earth needs to Amend our ways! We need to Repent and Ask GOD for Mercy. We need to Repent from all the Abominations, Killings, Abortions, Immoralities, Lgbt, Wickedness and Unrighteousness !

Listen to Me, All the Researchers and scientists and WHO and all that looking for Cure Without Repentance, it is a Waste of Time! Even if a Cure comes, A Greater Plague , Virus and Pestilence with Hit the World..

I Advice Nations, Leaders and Presidents to call their Citizens for Prayers of Repentance and Mercy to GOD Almighty..
Honestly never In my life have I seen someone as stupid as you... And believe me when I say I have seen stupid people... But your own is way worse... How does all these nonsense have to do with the fact that the virus is not going anywhere until there's a cure and not your useless preaching

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside / TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.