Stats: 3,150,158 members, 7,807,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In (4654 Views)

[50% off special ] Get Amazon Mturk Account / MTURK Account For Sale / US Mturk Account (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by clericuzzio(m): 11:49pm On May 27, 2020
truthfulperson:

#15000 . make your offer . l used my Nigerian address and IP to register it

10k. Hope your rating is good
Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by cliqtips: 3:40am On May 28, 2020
You sent me a pm
edunwanna:

U dont know mturk or even worked dere, i have been on mturk, worked wt dem for close to a month. Even a federal worker in Nigeria cant cashout more than u in a month.

So i cant argue wt u.

Peace.
Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by truthfulperson: 4:58am On May 28, 2020
clericuzzio:

10k. Hope your rating is good

I sent you an email just now
Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by jideoye1: 4:21pm On May 28, 2020
09031381055 buy mine
Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by AIIyIic(f): 1:43am On May 29, 2020
truthfulperson:

I sent you an email just now

I'm interested Pls
Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by AIIyIic(f): 1:43am On May 29, 2020
jideoye1:
09031381055 buy mine
I'm interested, kindly send an email
Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by truthfulperson: 12:22pm On May 29, 2020
AIIyIic:

I'm interested Pls

Here is my email send me a message marteme37@gmail.com
Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by Hope4all967(f): 4:38pm On May 29, 2020
truthfulperson:

Here is my email send me a message marteme37@gmail.com
hmmmm, I can see someone coming back to cry of scam alert. Just imagine that you have an mturk account which people are dying to get and you are willing to sell it for pea nuts? Is right her you don't have have any or the one you have is blocked, so you want to maga person over it.

Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by truthfulperson: 6:08pm On May 29, 2020
Hope4all967:
hmmmm, I can see someone coming back to cry of scam alert. Just imagine that you have an mturk account which people are dying to get and you are willing to sell it for pea nuts? Is right her you don't have have any or the one you have is blocked, so you want to maga person over it.

You
Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by Hope4all967(f): 10:19pm On May 29, 2020
truthfulperson:

You are severely mentally sick and its obvious by this your comment. no one who has patronised me has complained of being scammed and no future person will be. You are evil hearted and believe everyone is devilish like your ignoble self . Idiot.i did not spend a dime to create the account so i dont have to extort innocent husslers like myself by selling it expensively.
bros I was just saying my mind. Nothing personal abeg
Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by Gmajor(m): 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
truthfulperson:

Yes it is verified and well approved ,I have it for close to two months now. it was created with my personal gmail account . Selling it means I also forfeit my gmail to you . How much are you willing to pay for it . email me lets chat here.
Have you sold it?
Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by truthfulperson: 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
Gmajor:

Have you sold it?
It is still available . Reach me @ marteme37@gmail.com
Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by richmanrichard: 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hope4all967:
but what is so special about mturk is just as other normal survey sites such as inbox dollars, donkeymail etc. They don't even pay more than $5 for a task. So why are Nigerians so earger to have an account there?
pls my friend, do inbox dollars accept Nigerians or you use VPN?
Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by Hope4all967(f): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
richmanrichard:
pls my friend, do inbox dollars accept Nigerians or you use VPN?s
they accept nigerians
Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by TerryMcGinis(m): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hope4all967:
but what is so special about mturk is just as other normal survey sites such as inbox dollars, donkeymail etc. They don't even pay more than $5 for a task. So why are Nigerians so earger to have an account there?
can i have a word? may i talk to you in private please?
Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by Hope4all967(f): 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
can i have a word? may i talk to you in private please?
ok WhatsApp on zero-7-zero-44-zero-7-two-9- seven-6 do you get it
Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by TerryMcGinis(m): 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hope4all967:
ok WhatsApp on zero-7-zero-44-zero-7-two-9- seven-6 do you get it
thanks, i did.
Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by EmmaGeneral: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2020

Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by sunnychibs(m): 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
EmmaGeneral:

You obviously didn't register Inboxdollar with your Nigerian IP address cos I know it's not allowed.
Don't mind him/her.

Inbox dollars is very strict, and you need a badass VPN to access it.

Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by boolee(m): 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
EmmaGeneral:

You obviously didn't register Inboxdollar with your Nigerian IP address cos I know it's not allowed.
Were you lucky to see someone to buy from?

Meant the MTURK account?

I'm interested too.
Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by EmmaGeneral: 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by EmmaGeneral: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by EmmaGeneral: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by alkines(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2020

Okay.
from experience payoneer bank is blacklisted by Amazon but they won't tell you, immediately you add it to your mturk acct boom your acct is banned! Check Reddit.
Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by Hope4all967(f): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Bunch of amateurs Everywhere looming like hungry lion seeking whom to dupe. Well I don't blame is simple minded people that will fall for this cheap tricks. You created mturk account and willing to sell. Hmmm last time I checked, mturk has last approved an account since January. They even made it clear that they are currently not accepting new members. And you guys are here fulling around
Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by EmmaGeneral: 10:58am On Aug 03, 2020

Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by EmmaGeneral: 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by EmmaGeneral: 8:11am On Aug 04, 2020
Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by kynbasil01: 3:33am On Oct 09, 2020
alkines:
from experience payoneer bank is blacklisted by Amazon but they won't tell you, immediately you add it to your mturk acct boom your acct is banned! Check Reddit.
hello bro, are you still doing this mturk stuff?
Re: Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In by freshpzy1(m): 3:49am On Oct 09, 2020
Sorry to badge in

My siggy could make a lot of diff

Nylon Production Person Or Company In Abuja? / Does Hand Sanitizer Kill Ebola Virus? / Liquidity Rises As CBN Slows On Mop Up