Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,442,303 members, 5,497,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 March 2020 at 05:06 AM

I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos (8978 Views)

"I'm Richer Than Your Mom"- Wizkid Tells Friend Who Said He Has Refused To Grow / Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years / Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by gistshub(m): 11:09am On Mar 26
I was raped today by my childhood friend who I trusted – Twitter user shares photos of injuries she sustained in the process

A Twitter user claimed that she was raped by her trusted childhood friend.

She shared photos of bruises on her legs and shoulders, and said she sustained them during the fight and then raped her.

Celebrities

She added that the next time a rape victim stabbed its abuser, she should not be charged, as she would also stab her friend who she claims raped her.

She wrote: “So I was raped today by my childhood friend whom I trusted and never thought he will have ill thoughts towards me..I just need y’all prayers at this moment…below are pictures of how I struggled before he did I was wounded…next time you hear a rape victim stabbed the rapist…

“…Please don’t judge them …I had that chance I almost did it but I couldn’t..shout out to all the real men out there who still believe in getting a woman’s consent before sex..”

>>>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/raped-childhood-twitter-injuries/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by ikh777: 11:11am On Mar 26
SO CHILDHOOD FRIEND DOES NOT HAVE PICS ABI?

she should post his handles and pictures and let karma do the rest

10 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by madridguy(m): 11:11am On Mar 26
Twitter stories are mostly concocted lies undecided undecided Nevertheless, na my friend na my friend, ladies beware cos some guys no fit control their middle leg.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:12am On Mar 26
Fake news... audio rape

4 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by madridguy(m): 11:15am On Mar 26
Maybe na okada bruises she dey show us.

DonFreshmoney:
Fake news... audio rape

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by Iceyjays(m): 11:15am On Mar 26
I don't trust anything coming from Twitter especially from a lady, let's hear from the guy first before I judge.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by Juell(m): 11:16am On Mar 26
And u didn't go to the police?

5 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by zofroc: 11:21am On Mar 26
So u decided to go to Twitter to report with pictures instead of a police station. That is how u girls encourage those useless rapist and let them walk free cashing more harm to the society. Awon Twitter rape victim.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by potent5(m): 11:30am On Mar 26
Okay. KPele.

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:42am On Mar 26
sad
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by GraGra247(m): 11:48am On Mar 26
Juell:

Thank you. She neither went to the police nor expose the identity of the guy so people will bring justice for her.

Either these are lies or there's more to it.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by GraGra247(m): 11:50am On Mar 26
zofroc:
So u decided to go to Twitter to report with pictures instead of a police station. That is how u girls encourage those useless rapist and let them walk free cashing more harm to the society. Awon Twitter rape victim.

Thank you jare. 20 years later and she will disturb everyone and want to get justice when it is impossible to do so.
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by promisious: 12:35pm On Mar 26
angry
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by Thrill4christ(m): 12:36pm On Mar 26
I only saw the grammatical error, 'WHO'.

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by Lloydfather(m): 12:53pm On Mar 26
until I see the pictures of sperm in your kpekus, I will never believe this your story

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by eddybongo101: 1:16pm On Mar 26
you dont need to post it here, go to the police station and lodge your complain, go to nearest govt hospital for treatment and get FIDA to also pursue your case
Good luck

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by dinachi(m): 1:54pm On Mar 26
gistshub:
I was raped today by my childhood friend who I trusted – Twitter user shares photos of injuries she sustained in the process

A Twitter user claimed that she was raped by her trusted childhood friend.

She shared photos of bruises on her legs and shoulders, and said she sustained them during the fight and then raped her.

Celebrities

She added that the next time a rape victim stabbed its abuser, she should not be charged, as she would also stab her friend who she claims raped her.

She wrote: “So I was raped today by my childhood friend whom I trusted and never thought he will have ill thoughts towards me..I just need y’all prayers at this moment…below are pictures of how I struggled before he did I was wounded…next time you hear a rape victim stabbed the rapist…

“…Please don’t judge them …I had that chance I almost did it but I couldn’t..shout out to all the real men out there who still believe in getting a woman’s consent before sex..”

>>>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/raped-childhood-twitter-injuries/
Watch people, another man is about to be set up!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by iammo(m): 2:13pm On Mar 26
shocked

haba, all this bruises over sex, is the childhood friend a lion abi he is a snake.. all this deep bruises as if she was raped by a freaking vampire.. even if she isn't getting him docked for rape then he should be docked for assault.. except she is telling lies

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by Nuel4: 2:31pm On Mar 26
So we sit just stab someone once we hear rape?
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by Onebottle: 2:44pm On Mar 26
The video Or i dont belivit

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by imiski(m): 3:00pm On Mar 26
Na all these "Na ma bestie", if I hear that sih from my girlfriend mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by dreamwords: 3:18pm On Mar 26
Lies, until we see her odolondolo to conform
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by shadrama(m): 3:24pm On Mar 26
Man and woman no da b friends. U see a guy that is sex staved u go da show am ur laps all in the name of friendship. U know how many times wa em don da mastubate with ur pics.jst know this, "If we ain't fuc.king we ain't talking"

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:35pm On Mar 26
There are still some naive women out there
I hope this serves as a lesson
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by 400billionman: 4:11pm On Mar 26
Juell:
[url][/url]

She came to twitter.
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by rex444(m): 4:53pm On Mar 26
I still don't believe in one man raping matured lady.... except if she really wants it
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by M7even(m): 4:55pm On Mar 26
U dey protect the rapist identity too
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by Guynexttdoor: 4:56pm On Mar 26
If ur story is true , does it mean ur childhood friend no get prick? sometimes this is the pussy u would hv given freely but u wan chop the maga small again, but e don catch up with u... well i knw ure lieing, continue.
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by WORDWORLD: 5:04pm On Mar 26
HRHQueenPhil:
There are still some naive women out there
I hope this serves as a lesson

Naive?! How do you mean?
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:12pm On Mar 26
WORDWORLD:

Naive?! How do you mean?
women that think that their male friends that are the same age with them are their besties..
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by anslemarinze52(m): 5:15pm On Mar 26
This gals a fool..........liar of the highest order

(1) (2) (Reply)

Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] / Kim Kardashian In Spandex / Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.