Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,442,298 members, 5,497,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 March 2020 at 04:31 AM

I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos (8977 Views)

"I'm Richer Than Your Mom"- Wizkid Tells Friend Who Said He Has Refused To Grow / Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years / Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by Richdad50(m): 5:21pm On Mar 26
shocked
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by WORDWORLD: 5:22pm On Mar 26
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by Roon9(m): 5:25pm On Mar 26
GraGra247:

Thank you. She neither went to the police nor expose the identity of the guy so people will bring justice for her.

Either these are lies or there's more to it.

Imagine if a real victim comes out tomorrow.
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by GOOOGLE504(m): 6:05pm On Mar 26
Its my first time of joining the 'Adonbilivit' geng.

OP the least u cud do was post the dude's pic or name his twitter handle and we dudes will support u but right now, Na Audio Oh No.
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by franchasng: 7:02pm On Mar 26
That is why I laugh at ladies who keep male friends; you have nothing doing with a man if he is not your relative, not your colleague at work, not your business partner.....because you cannot keep goat and yam in the same barn and expect the goat not to eat the yam......the goat will not eat the yam only if the yam is rotten and filled with maggot.......that your male friend will fvck the hell out of you should the opportunity present itself unless you are ugly and not sexually appealing to him lipsrsealed
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by Sexytincoll(f): 7:39pm On Mar 26
franchasng:
That is why I laugh at ladies who keep male friends; you have nothing doing with a man if he is not your relative, not your colleague at work, not your business partner.....because you cannot keep goat and yam in the same barn and expect the goat not to eat the yam......the goat will not eat the yam only if the yam is rotten and filled with maggot.......that your male friend will fvck the hell out of you should the opportunity present itself unless you are ugly and not sexually appealing to him lipsrsealed
pervert like you
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by franchasng: 7:46pm On Mar 26
Sexytincoll:
pervert like you
oh yeaah, I am looking for a pretty female friend shocked grin grin
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by Sexytincoll(f): 7:48pm On Mar 26
franchasng:
oh yeaah, I am looking for a pretty female friend shocked grin grin
mcheww
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by franchasng: 8:32pm On Mar 26
Sexytincoll:
mcheww
wow, is that a yes shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by Sexytincoll(f): 8:41pm On Mar 26
franchasng:
wow, is that a yes shocked shocked shocked shocked
mcheww
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by franchasng: 8:42pm On Mar 26
Sexytincoll:
mcheww
okay, I just sent you a PM, pls reply with your number let's talk on phone asap, I don't like this Nairaland chatting, all eyes are on us shocked shocked
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by Sexytincoll(f): 8:52pm On Mar 26
franchasng:
okay, I just sent you a PM, pls reply with your number let's talk on phone asap, I don't like this Nairaland chatting, all eyes are on us shocked shocked
mcheww
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by franchasng: 9:09pm On Mar 26
Sexytincoll:
mcheww
You have a very sexy voice, thanks for making my evening, will call you on video call later tonight, missed your video call, will call back when I am done with what I am doing, mwaah kiss kiss
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by Sexytincoll(f): 9:11pm On Mar 26
[quote author=franchasng post=87796353]You have a very sexy voice, thanks for making my evening, will call you on video call later tonight, missed your video call, will call back when I am done with what I am doing, mwaah kiss kiss[/quote mcheew
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by purples25(f): 9:19pm On Mar 26
I have noticed that most male friends actually are just waiting for that opportunity. No matter how much you want to deceive yourself. If they haven't done anything, they are deliberately waiting for the day you agree.

If they get frustrated, they might tell you their intention, then you will be surprised. Only very few are on their own and don't have plans for you.

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by osax4pal: 9:31pm On Mar 26
Abeg na who snap the pishure
DonFreshmoney:
Fake news... audio rape
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by culf: 9:36pm On Mar 26
some guys d surprise me, while rape when sex is soo free and easy to get these days.

#NoToRape
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by culf: 9:38pm On Mar 26
HRHQueenPhil:
There are still some naive women out there
I hope this serves as a lesson

sometimes its not their fault, some guys are just being uncivil.
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by Hotspotbro(m): 9:47pm On Mar 26
Is like her village people have done it again.
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by asanwafo: 8:34am On Mar 27
zofroc:
So u decided to go to Twitter to report with pictures instead of a police station. That is how u girls encourage those useless rapist and let them walk free cashing more harm to the society. Awon Twitter rape victim.
Nobody raped her.
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by Chanchit: 10:47am On Mar 27
madridguy:
Twitter stories are mostly concocted lies undecided undecided Nevertheless, na my friend na my friend, ladies beware cos some guys no fit control their middle leg.

The username alone sef says it all. simplyTacha. It's probably a lie.
Re: I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted –photos by hammer0: 11:38am On Mar 27
Sorry sister.

That nigga deserve to get his prick chopped off.

As for me, she must want the prick and beg for it first, before I even get interested in sex with her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

USA Sexy Girl Video Watch Free / Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] / Kim Kardashian In Spandex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.