Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures (8836 Views)

What Should I Do to Her Now That She's Náked? [Picture] / She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] / Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2020
Casalindal:

I remember this background I remember this body.... you were among them on my inbox ??

Hahaha. Please show it (post screenshots) let us laugh.

1 Like

Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Go and sanitize ur dick... u suck !!!

Okay — I'll do that.

1 Like

Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by MadeINchenzen2: 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
iClef:

Okay — I'll do that.
Do it now... before NCDC comes for u before u attack someones daughter with a COVID-19_ infested dick !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Do it now... before NCDC comes for u before u attack someones daughter with a COVID-19_ infested dick !

Okay.
Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
Casalindal:

I remember this background I remember this body.... you were among them on my inbox ??
Guys send such pics to Strangers??
Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
Disgusting

1 Like

Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Style007(m): 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
Lol nothing wey I no go see for nairaland. Are you really asking us what to do? Cut am with scissors nah

My friend, stop worrying yourself because no girl will message you from nairaland just because of this photo.
Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Tozic: 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2020
Casalindal:

Everything about you is indecency.
Tomorrow people are afraid of you.
Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by jericco1(m): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
Gory!
Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2020
Style007:
Lol nothing wey I no go see for nairaland. Are you really asking us what to do? Cut am with scissors nah

my friend, stop worrying yourself because no girl will message you from nairaland just because of this photo.

At your age you're thinking of girls + message. You should be thinking about survival, money, food, and how to improve your punctuation for now.

Learn to start a sentence with a capital letter and end a sentence with a period.

If girl and message is truly the only thing you're thinking of in life, then download and read the book called ChatDîcted and you'll get all the tips you need.

Click to download the free version https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdìcted/

1 Like

Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Gozbrown(m): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2020
I think this guy is illegend
Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
jericco1:
Gory!

So gory.
Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
Gozbrown:
I think this guy is illegend

I think so too.
Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sexytincoll:
Disgusting

So f*cking disgusting, my dear. I even puked after taking the picture.
Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
Hmmmm oga
Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Style007(m): 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
iClef:

At your age you're thinking of girls + message. You should be thinking about survival, money, food, and how to improve your punctuation for now.

It’s funny how you would try to play reverse phycology on someone obviously better than you in all ramifications of life. it’s very obvious all you listed above are the only reasons an adult will post an disgusting photo you posted above.

I bet you’ll be very glad if I offer you half of what my dogs feed on.
Poor little disgrace of an adult.
Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
Style007:
It’s funny how you would try to play reverse phycology on someone obviously better than you in all ramifications of life. it’s very obvious all you listed above are the only reasons an adult will post an a disgusting photo you posted above.

I bet you’ll be very glad if I offer you half of what my dogs feed on.
Poor little disgrace of an adult.

At least, my first reply made you start some of your sentences with capital letter. Keep working on it and you'll get better soon. It's not your fault you couldn't afford education — I blame the government for making it expensive. So, wipe your tears, boy.

All the best — extend my greetings to your dog. Two of you should start exercising to avoid being obese because of too much money and food. Imagine a dog and its owner having potbelly — how cool?

#Smile.
Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Style007(m): 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2020
iClef:

At least, my first reply made you start some of your sentences with capital letter. Keep working on it and you'll get better soon. It's not your fault you couldn't afford education — I blame the government for making it expensive. So, wipe your tears, boy.

All the best — extend my greetings to your dog. Two of you should start exercising to avoid being obese because of too much money and food. Image a dog and its owner having potbelly.

#Smile.
Run along, foolish attention seeker!

Modified, if you think I didn’t see the bolded while making my earlier post, then your brain must be really as dirty as your underwear.

I’m not here to point out errors in your writings. a man half your age with a character like yours, should know he is going about the world the really wrong way.
Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
Style007:
Run along foolish attention sealer!

"Sealer" indeed. Glad you corrected it. No be your fault — na autocorrect.

If you were educated, this is how you would've written it: Run along, (comma) stupid attention seeker! Or "Run along. (period) Stupid attention seeker!

But as you no go school na, I no go blame you sha. At least, you learned something today, so go and teach it to your kids and obese dog.

#Smile.

Please, I'm only teasing you and nothing more. So, don't cry too much.

1 Like

Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by IceColdVeins(m): 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2020
iClef:

"Sealer" indeed. Glad you corrected it. No be your fault — na autocorrect.

If you were educated, this is how you would've written it: Run along, (comma) stupid attention seeker! Or "Run along. (period) Stupid attention seeker!

But as you no go school na, I no go blame you sha. At least, you learned something today, so go and teach it to your kids and obese dog.

#Smile.

Please, I'm only teasing you and nothing more. So, don't cry too much.

Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2020
IceColdVeins:

No ventilator for you. You're already showing symptoms with that kind of sneeze and yawn.

God will see you through.
Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by IceColdVeins(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
iClef:

No ventilator for you. You're already showing symptoms with that kind of sneeze and yawn.

God will see you through.
Dry asf

Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
IceColdVeins:
Dry asf

Okay.
Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
Try dey change your shorts.

And if that is what you call boxer then.... LMAO!
Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
Atiku:
Try dey change your shorts.

And if that is what you call boxer then.... LMAO!

Okay.

1 Like

Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
iClef:

Okay.

You are welcome jare.
Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
Atiku:

You are welcome jare.

Okay.
Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Zannx(m): 2:49am On Mar 27, 2020
What's your point for this
Some people can just be jobless and so stupid ASF..
ILegend grow up
Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2020
Zannx:
What's your point for this
Some people can just be jobless and so stupid ASF..
ILegend grow up

Okay.

Get ready for more, Mr. Job-ful. Potbellied men get angry easily when they see fit people flaunt what they got just the same way ugly people get angry when good-looking people update their profile pictures regularly with cute picture or how poor people get angry when rich people keep buying new cars every 5 months. Even how illiterates hate smart people or short hate tall, etc.

My dear, I understand how you feel, but it's not my fault. Now, watch how the rat will come here and tell us how he has 6 packs, 6 cars, 6 jobs, 6 houses, and how his dog eats 6 times a day. Petty.

1 Like

Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Gofwane(m): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2020
sonofanarchy:
you are so unkept, see your crackers biscuits chest,tiny waist, dirty pants
Oboyyeh, shocked
Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by bigcee(m): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
As a daughter of Jacob that I am,I hate body hair.

Ewwwww iclef, don't rape our eyes.
It's very natural and sexy for a man to have body hair ok.

Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 27, 2020
bigcee:

It's very natural and sexy for a man to have body hair ok.
the sexiest men alive don't have body hair.

I lik me a lean, SMOOTH, chiseled chest. Not a gorilla hybrid with back hair too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Would You Choose, Nigerian Man Or Ghanian Men ? / Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) / This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.