Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Diary Of Lucy - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of Lucy (3851 Views)

Everyone Meet Lucy, My American Eskimo / Dog Lovers Must Read This: Dedicated To Lucy My Lost Dog! / Litter Announcement (lucy Pups) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 11:23am On Mar 26, 2020
Since when I was a kid,I've always wanted a dog but I was never allowed to have one. My love for dogs is oh of this world...I grew up and started working so,I started researching on what breed will suit me then I went for a Gsd (summer). I so love summer because she's fun to be with but will protect me at all cost if the need arises. But anyways summer grew big and I didn't feel contended,I wanted more. I also found out I have this crush for boerboels so I started to do my research and that was how Lucy came about... Everyone please help me welcome Lucy. She's 2months and 2weeks old.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 11:27am On Mar 26, 2020
More of Lucy

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 11:29am On Mar 26, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2020
This is aunty summer..... So please guys I would need your help and contributions to help her grow to full potential.... grin grin
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2020
Summer

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of Lucy by vincentjk(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2020
Lucy is really good looking, congrats on your boerboel puppy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
vincentjk:
Lucy is really good looking, congrats on your boerboel puppy
Thanks a lot boss. Please if you have any suggestion on how to help her grow properly please feel free to share oo...

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Lucy by vincentjk(m): 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2020
ebenson90:
Thanks a lot boss. Please if you have any suggestion on how to help her grow properly please feel free to share oo...

The most important thing at this stage is feeding, vitamins and maybe a little socializing/training.

What do you feed her?
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2020
vincentjk:

The most important thing at this stage is feeding, vitamins and maybe a little socializing/training.

What do you feed her?
the person I bought her from was feeding her royal canine but what I have at home is optimax so I feed her the optimax for now after it finish I'll go get royal canine. But for supplements what do you suggest
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
I went shopping for Lucy and summer today......mehn the road was blocked to even get bike sef hard but I had to go the extra mile cos of them and I got what I wanted... grin

Re: Diary Of Lucy by Gabrokpara001(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2020
ebenson90:
More of Lucy

Lucy is a very beautiful boerboel...you ve got a nice pup
Re: Diary Of Lucy by vincentjk(m): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
ebenson90:
the person I bought her from was feeding her royal canine but what I have at home is optimax so I feed her the optimax for now after it finish I'll go get royal canine. But for supplements what do you suggest

As far as you make the right choice of food you think is best for her then it's fine.

As for the supplements, I'm not really good with all that so I suggest IAMANDERSON would help out a bit
Re: Diary Of Lucy by tobilavish(m): 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2020
Mehnnnn
Summer is the cutest thing I've seen todayʘ‿ʘ。◕‿◕。
Re: Diary Of Lucy by IamAnderson(m): 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2020
ebenson90:
get a good multivitamin for her with codliver oil and make sure you deworm her well
Re: Diary Of Lucy by IamAnderson(m): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
ebenson90:
I went shopping for Lucy and summer today......mehn the road was blocked to even get bike sef hard but I had to go the extra mile cos of them and I got what I wanted... grin
how much was the royal canine?
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

Lucy is a very beautiful boerboel...you ve got a nice pup
Thanks sir
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2020
vincentjk:

As far as you make the right choice of food you think is best for her then it's fine.

As for the supplements, I'm not really good with all that so I suggest IAMANDERSON would help out a bit
OK...thanks boss
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2020
tobilavish:
Mehnnnn
Summer is the cutest thing I've seen todayʘ‿ʘ。◕‿◕。
Thanks a lot sir
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
IamAnderson:

get a good multivitamin for her with codliver oil and make sure you deworm her well
OK boss. Which multivitamin do you suggest and the cod liver oil,what does it do?
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
IamAnderson:

15kg giant junior 35k
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2020
IamAnderson:

15kg giant puppy for 35k
Re: Diary Of Lucy by IamAnderson(m): 7:57am On Mar 27, 2020
ebenson90:
OK boss. Which multivitamin do you suggest and the cod liver oil,what does it do?
just go to a vet shop, you'll see many good brands.
I personally like vitapet,vetzyme and canine tab

as for the cod liver oil, you'll also see brands there
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
Lucy was taken for a walk today go the first time....this is Lucy @2months 3weeks this weekend....guys please how Is she doing for her age?...please I need opinions on her growth...thank you all....

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
More....

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
More...of Lucious

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
How's she like

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
And aunty summer was there also to guide her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
Summer

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
Summer again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
Guys please how do I establish myself as an alpha to Lucy? Because that girl is so stubborn. I try to teach her basic commands but she does not want to hear o...na her own she wan do. And it scares me because I know boerboels are huge when they get big sad
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
IamAnderson:

just go to a vet shop, you'll see many good brands.
I personally like vitapet,vetzyme and canine tab

as for the cod liver oil, you'll also see brands there
OK sir...I'll go to the vet shop when I can....but this lockdown stuff gat me indoors sha
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Good afternoon guys please I really need your urgent help. Please guys Lucy does not like eating food and she's young and needs food for growth. If i drop food in the morning she would just be picking it till night(small portion of food o) then if I put in the night she would eat and some would still remain in the morning. Please guy how can I increase her hunger /zeal for food. I feed her royal canine giant junior,chicken,beef,fish and eggs. I also use multivitamin supplement..please guys help me help her. She's just 2month 3weeks old....please urgent responses... Thanks in anticipation..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dog Rescued From Clutches Of A Big Python In Awka / Diary of My Leo!!! / Can I Mate A Male And Female Dog Of The Same Parent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.