Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

My Local Council Called To Ask If I Lost My Job As A Result Of COVID-19 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Local Council Called To Ask If I Lost My Job As A Result Of COVID-19 (623 Views)

Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir / 8 APC Local Council Chairmen In Zamfara Defect To PDP / Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Local Council Called To Ask If I Lost My Job As A Result Of COVID-19 by Ifesinachi22(m): 11:51am On Mar 26, 2020
My local authority, has called to enquire whether I lost my job or lost income and whether there is any way they can help my family.

What about you?
Did your Local Council check on you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Local Council Called To Ask If I Lost My Job As A Result Of COVID-19 by johnmartus(m): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
You are from which state.
Re: My Local Council Called To Ask If I Lost My Job As A Result Of COVID-19 by GuestLog: 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
In Nigeria?

Which local council is that?

I lost 3 contracts I was supposed to handle for my agency due to the epidemic, no one has called, not even friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Local Council Called To Ask If I Lost My Job As A Result Of COVID-19 by GamalNasser: 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
You are clearly in the UK so be specific and don't cause a local govt stampede in Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Local Council Called To Ask If I Lost My Job As A Result Of COVID-19 by helinues: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
Local authority? In which country?

Cos if na 9ja, na scam

2 Likes

Re: My Local Council Called To Ask If I Lost My Job As A Result Of COVID-19 by Optional09: 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2020
lol did you file for unemployment benefits
Re: My Local Council Called To Ask If I Lost My Job As A Result Of COVID-19 by PharoahIII: 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
GamalNasser:
You are clearly in the UK so be specific and don't cause a local govt stampede in Nigeria
[/color]

[color=#006600]

no be only uk na us, op dy talk rubbish. me sef dy uk no so called local council don call.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IPOB "We Have Resources To Take Care Of Biafrans As Long As Lockdown Last" / Soldier's Flog SARS Officers Mercilessly For Trying To Raid A Colonel's Hotel / I Had Malaria And They Said Its Coronavirus–discharged Anambra Index (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.