Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:03 PM

16 Years Old Boy Set To Marry His Girl Friend Of 44 Years Old - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Years Old Boy Set To Marry His Girl Friend Of 44 Years Old (1894 Views)

14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Years Old Boy Set To Marry His Girl Friend Of 44 Years Old by streetpaddy(m): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2020
According to the update around, A mother cries out loud to the general public to please help her in solving the solution between her son and his girlfriend of 44yr old.

A boy that is just 16yr yet to have a (SSCE) certificate have been having an affairs with someone that is old enough to be his mother, according to the mother the relationship has started for a long time between them and that she didn’t know of it.

It come as a surprise to her when his teacher from school called her to inform that her son as not been attending school, she was shocked to hear that but not with a mind of seriousness after few days later his teacher called again to hear from her and her son, around this time she very curios and really adamant of the matter only to ask her son where has he been heading to when he leaves for school, only to hear from the guy mouth that I head to my girlfriend house.

So many questions she had ask her son and he tell his mum the right thing and to surprise it all he tells her mum he and his girlfriend will be getting married later that she should be ready.

Source: https://streetpaddy.com/16-years-old-boy-set-to-marry-his-girl-friend-of-44-years-old/

cc ; lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: 16 Years Old Boy Set To Marry His Girl Friend Of 44 Years Old by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 26, 2020
endtme shocked
Re: 16 Years Old Boy Set To Marry His Girl Friend Of 44 Years Old by Spartacus01: 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
Female cradle robber!!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 16 Years Old Boy Set To Marry His Girl Friend Of 44 Years Old by AskProf: 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
streetpaddy:
According to the update around, A mother cries out loud to the general public to please help her in solving the solution between her son and his girlfriend of 44yr old.

A boy that is just 16yr yet to have a (SSCE) certificate have been having an affairs with someone that is old enough to be his mother, according to the mother the relationship has started for a long time between them and that she didn’t know of it.

It come as a surprise to her when his teacher from school called her to inform that her son as not been attending school, she was shocked to hear that but not with a mind of seriousness after few days later his teacher called again to hear from her and her son, around this time she very curios and really adamant of the matter only to ask her son where has he been heading to when he leaves for school, only to hear from the guy mouth that I head to my girlfriend house.

So many questions she had ask her son and he tell his mum the right thing and to surprise it all he tells her mum he and his girlfriend will be getting married later that she should be ready.

Source: https://streetpaddy.com/16-years-old-boy-set-to-marry-his-girl-friend-of-44-years-old/

cc ; lalasticlala, mynd44

Perharps, you think you are blogger.
Re: 16 Years Old Boy Set To Marry His Girl Friend Of 44 Years Old by KaideeGee(m): 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
My own na, wetin 44-year-old woman go find for 16-year-old boy body.
Re: 16 Years Old Boy Set To Marry His Girl Friend Of 44 Years Old by donbachi(m): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
If him mother kick am na and him come kick bucket...dem go say she kill her pikin...dat woman don hypnotize dat chap
Re: 16 Years Old Boy Set To Marry His Girl Friend Of 44 Years Old by Dollywood(m): 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2020
That woman deserve to he jailed!
Re: 16 Years Old Boy Set To Marry His Girl Friend Of 44 Years Old by Quality20(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
where n which country,state n city? isn't this all fake?

1 Like

Re: 16 Years Old Boy Set To Marry His Girl Friend Of 44 Years Old by streetpaddy(m): 8:39am On Mar 29, 2020
H
Re: 16 Years Old Boy Set To Marry His Girl Friend Of 44 Years Old by Brytesp(m): 8:47am On Mar 29, 2020
From my own point of view I think this story is fake no sorry its FAKE!!

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Lady Complains Of Too Much S£x From Her Hubby Who Want One More Round Of S£ / I Was Buying Something When Some Girls Gossiping About A Guy / The Face Shapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.