Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,305 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) (85801 Views)

Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) / Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) / CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by Truthbites: 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
And because phone de u guys can record anyone and put his picture on the internet. Invasion of privacy...very very bad..what if the guy doesn't want his picture and video to be on the net?
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by FocusedDiva(f): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
Coronavirus death toll in Italy is now 8,215 with over 80,000 cases.May God help us all.
Yenefer:
As at Feb. 23rd, exactly a month and 3 days ago, Italy had 5 cases of virus confirmed, zero death.
Italian Govt gave a stay at home order, people disobeyed.
30days later, Italy has over 60,000 cases & 5,400 deaths.
There’s price to pay for every disobedience.
Nigerians should learn from this and obey simple rule
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by FullBlastLight: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
Yenefer:
As at Feb. 23rd, exactly a month and 3 days ago, Italy had 5 cases of virus confirmed, zero death.

Our own can't ever be like dt joor!

Sisterly, based on grace & mercy, d worst can never happen here!

Jst take it frm me already!

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by sagieramos(m): 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
biggykris:

The number has risen to 7500+ today

8,589+ as at recent report
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by Dbiz1111(m): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
macolino:
Las Las you go use hand collect the money..

My brother grin grin grin
Just like no handshaking during lineup and players holding and marking each other in the bitch grin

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by MurphyG1(m): 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
Na wa o. Yet he will use his bare hands to take the money the machine dispensed. Does he know if a Corona infected person did not sneeze or cough on the money before taking them to the bank and then into the ATM machine undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by petitejolie(f): 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
Me I use tissue paper after which I drop it in d waste bin
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by Ingodwetrust15(m): 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Anuofia Afonja..the bank can arrest him for damage. Can't he wear hand gloves

Your excellence sir, why are you such a tribalist ninny
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by ajl: 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
Yenefer:

Great point. If only people had or will listen.
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
Used pen and threw it away after
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by PrincessB1(f): 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
tumababa:

Is dat free? At least this one is free. He could have just used a shorter one. I just Use toothpick or cotton bud. Which kin glove. How many gloves will i use in a day? Hope to remember to remove d glove when u wan scratch your face oo

Then you will still use your bare hands to collect the money right? undecided

Stay there and be looking for free things when prevention is cheaper.

If you like dip your hands into a gutter and pick a stick to operate the ATM, you are OYO.
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by CaptainFM1: 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
Yenefer:

Nigeria had 2 just last week!
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by sharena(m): 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
Weedcrusher:
Corona virus has done what millions of Nigerians fail to do since independence, make Nigeria leaders pay darely for their incompetence. Now they are running around like headless chicken looking for well equipped hospitals they refuse to build to safe their lives.

We call it what goes around comes around that's the law of karma
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by supercase1(m): 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
Yenefer:
Tell your useless and infected buhari and his useless govt yo provide food for all nigerisns so that we can stay at home
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by Sweetcho: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
It is a shame that all that wahala will go to waste once the money is in his hands
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by Davoneskay(m): 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
Yankee101:
Use gloves, a plastic bag or tissue

Is there anything as 'a plastic bag'?
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by tunary(m): 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2020
farano:
One of the easiest ways to get the virus is through atm sad
Very very true because of the huge number of people trooping the ATM on daily basis
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by ajl: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
FullBlastLight:

Our own can't ever be like dt joor!

Sisterly, based on grace & mercy, d worst can never happen here!

Jst take it frm me already!

Zealots. Which grace? Like only Nigerians have grace which encourage them to be reckless. The ports of entry ought to have been closed a long time, especially moment Europe became an epicenter. Nigerian authorities actually took things a bit more serious than European govts but Buhari failed at the most critical point. I flew through Heathrow Airport in UK to Nigeria in mid-Feb. There was no sign of anyone or equipment checking people flying into or through UK. I arrived Nigeria and there was a thermal scanner at the airport checking for fever among travelers entering the country, and there was form to fill for tracing people just in case. At that point no one was paying enough attention, and were all busy criticizing China. By the time I left Nigeria, and went through UK and entered USA, there was nothing at the airports checking people for signs or symptoms. Yes, that was USA as at 1st of March. People from all over the world came in and just walked into the country as if things were normal. That was just over 3 weeks ago. Just 7-days after that, it became obvious that things have got so bad and people outside China and S. Korea started to wake up. Buhari ought to have closed the airports about 2-weeks ago.

3 Likes

Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
All these acting is just for attention and to trend on social media.

Some Nigerian youths are factually lazy and stupid.
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by Yankee101: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2020
Davoneskay:

Is there anything as 'a plastic bag'?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plastic_bag

Polyethylene bag, if its scientific name gives you an erection
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by Davoneskay(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
Yankee101:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plastic_bag

Polyethylene bag, if its scientific name gives you an erection

I asked a question politely, but u had to throw in insults. If u are a teenager, then u may still mature and as well learn to be wise in conversing.
But if u are 24 years old or above, then your case is pathetic.
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by Yankee101: 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
Davoneskay:

I asked a question politely, but u had to throw in insults. If u are a teenager, then u may still mature and as well learn to be wise in conversing.
But if u are 24 years old or above, then your case is pathetic.

Kindly please tell me you're above 24 and never heard of plastic bags or that you're a teenager and I'll ask under which stone you've been living
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by CSTR2: 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2020
Yenefer:
Nigerians returning from outside the country are wilfully disobeying isolation rules and providing wrong contact information to the NCDC.

If Nigeria go the Italy way, your brothers and sisters abroad killed the country.
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by yommen: 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
oluwaseyi000:

For damaging what exactly??

Just let the fool be. Nothing good makes sense to ibos on Nairaland.
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by yommen: 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Anuofia Afonja..the bank can arrest him for damage. Can't he wear hand gloves

Even if you die and go to hell, a Yoruba man is held responsible. I pray you don't pass your stupidity to your next generation.
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by Obiohai: 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
When you finish, I hope you go still use stick collect the money.
Anuofia!
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by ussv: 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
Only in Naija lol. He should have just used Alcohol wipes or used a hand sanitizer after transaction. Anyway i don`t blame him completely , di man fit no get access to wipes or sanitizer
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by Yankiss(m): 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
ebukajay184:
With the Coronavirus ravaging the whole world, everyone is now taking precautionary measures to avoid being affected.

Most people are also scared to touch surfaces as it’s been said that the virus is made of droplets that comes from an infected person’s cough or sneeze and can stay on surfaces for a long period of time.

During one of its campaign drive to create awareness for Covid-19 safety and prevention, IgbereTV captured a Nigerian man who was using a stick to operate an ATM machine.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi5rXt-uGSY

http://igberetvnews.com/1344982/coronavirus-man-uses-stick-operate-atm-photo-video/
So after this show he will still touch the money with his hands Abi?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
yommen:

Just let the fool be. Nothing good makes sense to ibos on Nairaland.
I don't do tribalism
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by TGMISKY(m): 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
It may seem funny or awkward but that's some great precautionary measure
Re: Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) by gboyegazike1: 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
Lol... I used a stone to operate ATM at Allen Avenue yesterday after a white man withdraw before me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day / BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.