Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus (44725 Views)

Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins / Rivers State On Lockdown, All Borders Closed Over Coronavirus / Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by Djmarcopolo001(m): 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
This is not the only office we have in Nigeria .They should do more

Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by amalab30(m): 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
What stops them from fumigating markets and densely populated areas of the FCT?

They know how to cater to themselves alone.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by Qadaffi2idiamin: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
Buhari was sneaked out of the country...
Well we know!
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by Sunxhub: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
Make I carry chair sit down dey look Nigeria.
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by MrImole: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
The most important place, right?
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by MorataFC: 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
Nbote:
Selfish and foolish set of leaders.. When will dey start disinfecting the airports, marketplaces and other public places used by d masses?
grin
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by Icebreeze(m): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
This country is upside down �.
May the Lord bring someone that will tap on the reset button of this nation.
Only then will things move the way it ought to be.
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by DCmonster: 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
festacman:
If I would have my way, Abba Kyari will not return as Chief of Staff as punishment for his flagrant act of carelessness that exposed Nigerian President and his entire cabinet to a possibility of viral attack. Failing, wilfully, to self-isolate is unprofessional and treasonous in some sense. Something must give.
Well said, Mr kitchen cabinet norminator!
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by Triangles1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
Fear Fear.

I thought they said this man don't take advice.
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by stabilizer: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
I wish OUR president a quick recovery if the rumor is true and if he no make am, I'm sure APC would still have Extra version of his cloning left who CAN easily replace him

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
What about the remaining states with Coronavirus cases?
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by Omoteezolae: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
Why only the president villa
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by adioolayi(m): 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
What about our markets that their contacts have patronised..who will fumigate them...We are on our own
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by Angelfrost(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
They just started??! At this zero hour??!... Nigerian Government: The Gift that just keeps giving!!! grin
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by Mutemenot(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
And they haven't fumigate Lagos with the largest number of infected
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by felai: 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
We can only hope that things get better soon.

This too shall pass

Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by Mac0: 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by specialmati(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
why will he do that
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by Fisher007: 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
This is why I didn't feel any pity for them.

They don't care about their citizens. It is always about them first. This simple act proves that even if their was a cure that would cost millions, they will always treat themselves first. No sense of patriotism in our so called leaders.

I really hope they all get more infected.

In civilised countries your people/citizen comes first. You fumigate the street or schools or hospital first. This should have been the second measure after closing all the borders first.

But in Nigeria, it is the rulers first. They steal money to protect themselves. Normally they would have all ran abroad but as abroad too don cast now.

Pssh

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by NairaMaster1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
But our president is negative, while fumigating his office again?
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by CoronaVirusPro: 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by CoronaVirusPro: 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2020
NairaMaster1:
But our president is negative, while fumigating his office again?

Sigh...

The president was right when he said majority of Nigerian youths are illiterates.

See question!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by techstack: 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2020
Better o

I dont want my sitting president to die

Same thing I will do for all our subsequent presidents
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
festacman:
If I would have my way, Abba Kyari will not return as Chief of Staff as punishment for his flagrant act of carelessness that exposed Nigerian President and his entire cabinet to a possibility of viral attack. Failing, wilfully, to self-isolate is unprofessional and treasonous in some sense. Something must give.

blame buhari and his double standards. what is a chief of staff doing negotiating with siemens? how can that be explained? how many other places has this man gone to do business on behalf of nigeria?

everything that has happened is the result of the flagrant indiscipline of our elite.

they cannot sit in a traffic jam without blowing siren
they cannot quarantine themselves

one idiot ambassador /commissioner in the UK held an 80th birthday party while uk was going on lockdown

fk these useless bastards
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by jericco1(m): 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2020
Heard he has been evacuated into another country

1 Like

Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by GGirll: 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2020
festacman:

Yet d useless arewa jihadist youths didn't call for his arrest instead they are looking for how to arrest a clergy man as big as oyedepo while their Islamic head scammers that constitute nuisance in Lagos n others as early as 4 am causing noise pollution should be kissed....enemies of Christ shall perish with their own swords....

1 Like

Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by CoronaVirusPro: 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2020
Paperwhite:
After lying stupidly that Nigeria is ready for the Coronavirus disease and unnecessarily procrastinate in taking definitive actions after the outbreak?

Thank God for the one we have. At least, count is less than 1000.

If na Trump God give us, we for don die finish.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
will the presidency deploy resources to fumigate lagos as well, or s it only our sleeper in chief?
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by Blackpearlous(f): 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
Raydos:
I just discovered that a Derica of rice contains 8627 grains of rice

Don't just stay at home, get busy & get educated �

Are you serious? Sorry ehn it will soon be over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) / Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.