Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus (44729 Views)

Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins / Rivers State On Lockdown, All Borders Closed Over Coronavirus / Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by makewetalk2: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
shut up
you are as dumb as the robot that you are
festacman:

If Abba Kyari is your president, good for you. I know my president. He is President Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by festacman(m): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
makewetalk2:
shut up
you are as dumb as the robot that you are

Sharaaaap! It is a free world. I fu*king have the right to support who I want. I am not as daft as you are. So I will never support the looter you are supporting. I stand with Buhari.
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by AngelicBeing: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
Erediauwa:
From the very moment President Abba Kyari contracted the dreaded virus, his Chief of staff, Major Gen. M. Buhari (rtd) is somehow acting strange recently...

May Kovik 1-9 get rid of any möron disturbing the growth of this country.
Ise, Amen cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by makewetalk2: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2020
we know that you are one of the robots paid to confuse people on nairalan

your have no opinion. you are braindead
festacman:

Sharaaaap! It is a free world. I fu*king have the right to support who I want. I am not as daft as you are. So I will never support the looter you are supporting. I stand with Buhari.
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by festacman(m): 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
makewetalk2:
we know that you are one of the robots paid to confuse people on nairalan

your have no opinion. you are braindead

You are an insecure fat head who can't handle an opposing view. You lack confidence to articulate your own view therefore you resort to gutter language to hide your lack of character. Pity!
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by DannyG8(m): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
festacman:

If Abba Kyari is your president, good for you. I know my president. He is President Muhammadu Buhari.
how is buhari your president when Abba kyari has been controlling everything
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by DannyG8(m): 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
Udehomes:
sir should i tell them?

Buhari don get am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lolz and who again
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by ooohoo: 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
makewetalk2:
only his office?

In a time like this, where is MTN? where is glo?
where is Dangote?

Jack Ma had to come to donate to us. [s]when we have the top 10 wealthiest people in africa[/s].

[s]countries the testing is done under 15 mins to a day. In Nigeria it is days before you get your result if you are lucky.[/s]

Inasmuch as it is understandable that you're really concerned about the situation in your beloved country, learn to state true facts.

The quoted statements above are blatant falsehood. Stay safe!
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by makewetalk2: 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/03/13/815441078/south-koreas-drive-through-testing-for-coronavirus-is-fast-and-free

Oga, go an look at Abacha loot, Obasanjo loot, atiku loot, dangote, adenuga, etc

I dont know how a grown up like you cannot decipher hyperbole. hyperbole aside the fact is true. our billionaires are undocumented by forbes but forbes knows that they are wealthier than those listed. forbes only listed people whose wealth can be accounted for.

I said 15 minutes but look it is even 10 minutes.
at this stage, you should update yourself.
ooohoo:

Inasmuch as it is understandable that you're really concerned about the situation in your beloved country, learn to state true facts.

The quoted statements above are blatant falsehood. Stay safe!
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by makewetalk2: 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
if you smell half the education I got you would be a king in your village.
I am way above your league. I have to come down to your level.
festacman:

You are an insecure fat head who can't handle an opposing view. You lack confidence to articulate your own view therefore you resort to gutter language to hide your lack of character. Pity!
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by festacman(m): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
makewetalk2:
if you smell half the education I got you would be a king in your village.
I am way above your league. I have to come down to your level.

This infantile boasting exposes you. SMH
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by bahaushe1: 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2020
But we were told the President resumed work yesterday.
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by ooohoo: 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2020
makewetalk2:
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/03/13/815441078/south-koreas-drive-through-testing-for-coronavirus-is-fast-and-free

Oga, go an look at Abacha loot, Obasanjo loot, atiku loot, dangote, adenuga, etc

I dont know how a grown up like you cannot decipher hyperbole. hyperbole aside the fact is true. our billionaires are undocumented by forbes but forbes knows that they are wealthier than those listed. forbes only listed people whose wealth can be accounted for.

I said 15 minutes but look it is even 10 minutes.
at this stage, you should update yourself.

Eeya, kpele o Mr Hyperbole, it's obvious you have this very bad attitude of using crude words, so I think it will be a waste of time to engage you. But before that...

It seems you are the one that compiled the list of Africa's richest to know how much Obasanjo and co looted, and where they rank on your concorted list. I asked you to state facts, not some fibs you conjured in your head, and just to satisfy your pettiness, you resulted into rants.

And please tell us, when was the Italian man tested, when did he get his result? When was Buhari tested, when did he get his result? When was Abba Kyari tested, when did he get his result? When was Bauchi governor tested, when did he get his result? When did we get the news that Akeredolu got tested, when did he get his result?

I guess your search for cheap likes won't let you see how dumb you sound; clap for yourself boy, you got them.
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by makewetalk2: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
Using borrowed words from your dusty dictionary doesn't make you an authority in English. Save your best shots for your unborn children as I ain't here to compete with you in English. As educated as you imagine yourself to be, you cannot go beyond a phrase or a short comment. I lived in Festac from 1980 to 1992 and move to the US. I will not brag about the town because it is in a dilapidated state now. It is loathful to see a low-level dawg like you proudly identifying himself as a "Festac Man".
Only ill-educated people stay in Festac rookery. If truly there is an ounce of pride in your education, I will urge you to move out of Festac and situate yourself in a classy location before trying to drag someone else down.
I am way above your league and I say it not out of spite, but pure honesty. Do not be fooled by my lackadaisical use of Nigerian English to consort with people on Nairaland
festacman:

This infantile boasting exposes you. SMH
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by makewetalk2: 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
farewell
ooohoo:

Eeya, kpele o Mr Hyperbole, it's obvious you have this very bad attitude of using crude words, so I think it will be a waste of time to engage you. But before that...

It seems you are the one that compiled the list of Africa's richest to know how much Obasanjo and co looted, and where they rank on your concorted list. I asked you to state facts, not some fibs you conjured in your head, and just to satisfy your pettiness, you resulted into rants.

And please tell us, when was the Italian man tested, when did he get his result? When was Buhari tested, when did he get his result? When was Abba Kyari tested, when did he get his result? When was Bauchi governor tested, when did he get his result? When did we get the news that Akeredolu got tested, when did he get his result?

I guess your search for cheap likes won't let you see how dumb you sound; clap for yourself boy, you got them.
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by Blessedity(m): 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
#NassSuspendPay
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by festacman(m): 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
makewetalk2:
Using borrowed words from your dusty dictionary doesn't make you an authority in English. Save your best shots for your unborn children as I ain't here to compete with you in English. As educated as you imagine yourself to be, you cannot go beyond a phrase or a short comment. I lived in Festac from 1980 to 1992 and move to the US. I will not brag about the town because it is in a dilapidated state now. It is loathful to see a low-level dawg like you proudly identifying himself as a "Festac Man".
Only ill-educated people stay in Festac rookery. If truly there is an ounce of pride in your education, I will urge you to move out of Festac and situate yourself in a classy location before trying to drag someone else down.
I am way above your league and I say it not out of spite, but pure honesty. Do not be fooled by my lackadaisical use of Nigerian English to consort with people on Nairaland

Mediocre day dreamer. Stop wasting your time. I am NOT usually intimidated by what others say or do. I am fiercely SUPER SELF-CONFIDENT.
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2020
festacman:

Where is your cowardice president of nigeria This war is disgracing every enemies of IPOB and BIAFRA Nation. British is falling so are its colonies collapsing.

God bless bless IPOB, God bless Biafra Nation.

Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by Villain7: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
The only President that Is picture President.
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by festacman(m): 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

Where is your cowardice president of nigeria This war is disgracing every enemies of IPOB and BIAFRA Nation. British is falling so are its colonies collapsing.

God bless bless IPOB, God bless Biafra Nation.

You sheepishly follow a so-leader who has not produced a single document to show the roadmap of how the dream of Biafra will be realised. Well done.
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by Saintfrancis82(m): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
Buhari should run test again after 14days, if they are telling us true that is negative
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by bigl: 2:36am On Mar 27, 2020
festacman:
If I would have my way, Abba Kyari will not return as Chief of Staff as punishment for his flagrant act of carelessness that exposed Nigerian President and his entire cabinet to a possibility of viral attack. Failing, wilfully, to self-isolate was unprofessional and treasonous in some sense. Something must give.

Na so! But will uncle bubu or the powers that be allow that?

If dem no dey careful, they will all be re-infected again and again!
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by AbigailNebechim: 2:57am On Mar 27, 2020
Davash222:
Medicine after death!
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by 9jaRealist: 5:00am On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by DannyG8(m): 7:11am On Mar 27, 2020
Udehomes:

should i tell them .....?

yahaya Bello don catch
hahahaha na God the catch them the worst of the matter be say the no fit fly out
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by Manageme: 7:30am On Mar 27, 2020
Imagine this useless government instead of them to fumigate all the affected areas in Nigeria they are doing the president own
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
makewetalk2:
only his office?

In a time like this, where is MTN? where is glo?
where is Dangote?

Jack Ma had to come to donate to us. when we have the top 10 wealthiest people in africa.

what is the function of the churches? our pastors are billionaires and they rank among the richest in the world. they have private jets.

what are their contributions?

all the imams and pastors are hiding. they all claim to be self-isolating.
hahaha

what is the function of muslim association? this is a time to come out and donate items that can save us not only to store our money in islamic banks.

pastors at this moment should have been issuing masks and sanitizers.
imams should have been issuing masks and sanitizers.

northerners have held power for decades in nigeria yet nothing to show for it. kyari was flown to yoruba man village to be treated. what is the use of all their power?

all the oil well owners should out and contribute.

they are not ashamed. the president is using Jack Ma's donation to sanitize his office.

Old fools do not know their priorities.

they are dying in the US now. this virus does not spare anyone.

what now is the use of those private jets that those pastors purchased?

the Bible said what shall it profit you to buy those private jets and then flee from coronavirus?

all those politicians who bought private jets and those northerners stealing our oil, what then is the use of your private jet?
only to fight for Jack Ma's donation. very petty

Dino Melaye how can those classy cars save you now?

Abike Dabiri and her runny mouth, how e be una now? una don day isolate?

the sad truth is that they use poor security men to defend themselves against the families of those poor security men.

Oga police, na your village people money them day theif oh. soldier man na you papa pension those people way you day guard day thief oh.

oga bouncer and heavy chest, na your sister dem take day do press up with your family dividend oh.

Mbaka how far na? you don end for prayer? chris oyakhilome day call for collective prayer tomorrow.

no be prayer buy your private jet oh. na money and move. prayer no day produce vaccine. you for don invest for medical sector since.

all our doctors are fleeing the country to other countries. the graduates no see opportunities.

una day busy day nepotize una family and friends into jobs. now, they will save you. give people jobs on merit una no gree. the doctors in our hospitals are quacks. they are there because their godfathers put them there.

those youths in anambra state used by government to stop and harrass people on the state borders are fools. unprofessional ediots day carry thermogun. thermogun does not protect against this. the only use of thermogun is to check temperature. so if the virus has not gotten to the mid-phase the thermogun is useless. those agbero will help spread this disease farther. stop using joless youths to check people. call on your professional graduates of virology and biochemistry to join in this.

agbero just day spread this things for border.
we need testing kits. the government should provide testing kits.

there is no testing kit in the country. you have to call the ICU and before they will get to you, you are dead.

their primary focus now is politicians and their families.

other countries the testing is done under 15 mins to a day. In Nigeria it is days before you get your result if you are lucky.

stop panicking, this disease came for special people. just play your own role.

This your write up. I support it with everything. God bless you.
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by makewetalk2: 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
I tell you say if you leave short sentences and phrases you will expose your ill-education. Make I drag you small.

Mediocre day dreamer. (Day dreamer is ONE WORD not two hahaha)

Stop wasting your time Mediocre daydreamer (You could have made one single sentence with the phrases)

I am NOT usually intimidated by what others say or do. I am fiercely SUPER SELF-CONFIDENT (A 'period' should not be your trademark so learn to make complex sentences).
If your confidence is based on mediocrity, do not drag others down. You attacked my English in the first place so do not cower now using self-confidence as a boost. There is nothing confident in ignorance. You need to go back to school and learn before pointing out the errors of strangers you meet online. You do not know the educational qualification of people on here and here is a local forum on which people type anonymously using strange pseudonyms.
My advice to you is, "be humble and learn" for you know nothing yet.
Stop litigating people's level of English when you are frightfully frail in English.
festacman:

Mediocre day dreamer. Stop wasting your time. I am NOT usually intimidated by what others say or do. I am fiercely SUPER SELF-CONFIDENT.
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by festacman(m): 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
makewetalk2:
I tell you say if you leave short sentences and phrases you will expose your ill-education. Make I drag you small.

Mediocre day dreamer. (Day dreamer is ONE WORD not two hahaha)

Stop wasting your time Mediocre daydreamer (You could have made one single sentence with the phrases)

I am NOT usually intimidated by what others say or do. I am fiercely SUPER SELF-CONFIDENT (A 'period' should not be your trademark so learn to make complex sentences).
If your confidence is based on mediocrity, do not drag others down. You attacked my English in the first place so do not cower now using self-confidence as a boost. There is nothing confident in ignorance. You need to go back to school and learn before pointing out the errors of strangers you meet online. You do not know the educational qualification of people on here and here is a local forum on which people type anonymously using strange pseudonyms.
My advice to you is, "be humble and learn" for you know nothing yet.
Stop litigating people's level of English when you are frightfully frail in English.

Balderdash from a man with bloated ego.I told you to stop wasting your time trying to cow me. You ain't gonna scratch the surface. #Steely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War / Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation / Gunmen Engage Joint Security Operatives In Gun Battle In Ihiala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.