Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? (27569 Views)

Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson / Covid-19 What Is Madagascar Doing Differently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Supersymetry: 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
Covid-19 is not done with nigeria and some other countries. More lessons to come
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by bluefilm: 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
It taught me that Working-From-Home is the best business model.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Blessingbenson(f): 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
I learnt at the end of this period we get to know that all humans are equal. Including the rich,poor,Christian,muslim,female,male, black, white, etc.

We should spread love,peace,happiness,tolerance,coexistence.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by therajah: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
Taught me the 2nd coming of Christ is so near and need to be ready...
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
"The coronavirus has shown us what is most important in life. Now we can all see how valuable the simplest thing such as to breathe is. We don’t want to travel the world anymore, we don’t want to meet people anymore, we don’t want to party and hang out and shop anymore. We just want to breathe clean air. Be humble oh ye man!”

Centino capture it beautifully.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Drubiggs24(m): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
Social media needs to be regulated. People failing to seek the truth beyond what is being shared online.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
bluefilm:
It taught me that Working-From-Home is the best business model.

True 100%
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by OnlineWell(m): 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
It taught me that I should avoid anything that is made in China grin

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by TheChameleon: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
Niggmatic:

Number 5 doesn't even sound logical. You closed your border against who? The West? Did you hear that the white people are rushing to Nigeria or any other African countries for any reason? Please don't decieve yourself. Border closure only affects our people that traveled outside the continent for one reason or the other.

Wouldn't be logical to someone with a microscopic IQ. Don't feel too bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Olubadan1(m): 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
That america is not the greatest country on earth. They are just clueless with their clueless trump in this perilous time. Sanwo olu surprised me a lot with how effective he is handling this coro problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Usanga35: 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
IT has taught me that.... Corona Virus is not Originating from Animals But was Created in Lab....To reduce Population....
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Lihyunpark(m): 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
MANSPRIDE:
we can do without church and mosque, but the world will perish without science

Before the advent of science the world perish?
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Dominatrix(f): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
That everyone can have one thing in common, one goal, one fight, one struggle, one hope!
Religion, race, ethnicity and geographical location does not matter anymore.... Just one SOLUTION!

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by praktikals3: 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
That only God is almighty

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
you have to look at the GOOD THINGS that coronavirus brought to the world:
- cheating has reduced 99% thanks to quarantine
- you will finally get to spend quality time with your partner
- you will finally have time to spend with your kids
- pollution from cars is down, less money spent on gas
- less money spent on bars/clubs/parties/boys outings and frivolous BS
- you dont need to go walking around shopping malls with wifey any longer
- you can stay home all day wearing nothing but boxers so less clothing wash
- most importantly, teaches you how important SAVING is !!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by remele2(f): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
It has tot me that no mata how wealthy you are, always have it in mind that even life is borrowed u can nva promise tomorrow....

We are all human, irrespective of our religion, status and ethnicity.

And the world is not as big as we all think...

Stay safe.... May The Lord Heal Our Land.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Ekasco1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
Nothing yet because we are still in the process of trying to get the lesson

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by senatepresido: 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2020
emeijeh:
Omo!
It has taught us that money is not everything.
See how the elites are battling for their lives.

Respect! Covid-19
You are the MVP!
Money is everything
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Edopesin: 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
Olubadan1:
That america is not the greatest country on earth. They are just clueless with their clueless trump in this perilous time. Sanwo olu surprised me a lot with how effective he is handling this coro problem.

Nigeria has not tested up to 300 people and we already have the results we are having, the US has tested hundreds of thousands hence their large figures

You think there are only 52 confirmed from the less than 300 tested

Let that sink in
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by ganiyud2001(m): 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
When humanity is supporting evil, like gay,same sex marriage and other evil they call God bluff and feel the world control itself but now when there is a pandemic people expect the same God to come without repentance humility and prayer,they expect that God should prove that is supreme,but God is not foolish,His judgment must be in full measure when there is punishment on the inhabitants of the earth they will learn righteousness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by nairaland0753: 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
naija1stpikin:

Now add yours. What have you learnt

Nairalanders come and tell us the lessons you've learnt grin

I learnt to LOVE my neighbors irrespective of
their faith.

I learnt it would only take God one second to wipe off all he created.

I learnt NEVER to look down on anyone cos we all need each other.

I learnt to be faithful in the practice of our religion and to worship God with ALL our hearts.

I learnt money can only buy material things but can NEVER buy peace of mind

And lastly,
I learnt to fear GOD is the first step of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Liposure: 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
Health is wealth

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by heinrichy(m): 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
God is still in command over mankind
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by papagiddy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2020
That I need to organise my business so that I can work from home, that I don't.need to be physically presence to make income. That disease s strive when simple hygienic laws are not adhere to. Thank. Also as a MAN , i should have multiple streams of income(compulsorily). Learnt that its possible for a govt of a country to give stimulus packages to it citizen even up to $1200 to each citizen in a country because of the Epidemics etc. i try?

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by kennyz247(m): 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
shestrong:
Money cannot buy or do everything. The supreme being should not be taken for granted
I strongly oppose this ur statement ooo,u think if not for good money and good governance,China,Italy and Spain would have been a history by nau
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by ednut1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
That faith healers are scammers

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Dubembiafra: 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
It reminds us that God is the Supreme
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Angelfrost(m): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
As a Nigerian, it didn't teach me anything new.... It merely validated my belief that this nation, and most nations of the universe are not as sophisticated as they pretend to be...

America and Europe with all their grandstanding became clueless and confused in quickly handling and stemming the tide of an infection akin to influenza.

It largely underscored the point that this very nation has not really moved a noticeable step in development since Obj handed over... Smh!!!
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Liposure: 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2020
Life is precious

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by nlugliest: 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2020
Threat to health is indeed threat to other spheres of human endeavour.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by ednut1(m): 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2020
therajah:
Taught me the 2nd coming of Christ is so near and need to be ready...
if he comes he will be sent to the cross again
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by bizhop01: 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2020
VISION 2020 i had been hearing since i was a kid, i told God that i want to see this year 2020, i really what's to be part of good things that will happen this very year, the whole world can't stop talking about this year infant Nigeria politician's can never give speech without mentioning vision2020,
Now VISION 2020 is here, papa God i need reverse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

WHO- Ebola Survivors Blood To Be Used For Treatment / UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams / Indian COVID-19 Strain Surfaces In Nigeria, Diseases Centre Alerts NCDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.