Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? (27565 Views)

Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson / Covid-19 What Is Madagascar Doing Differently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Jollyfellow10: 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
It has taught me that humans are all the same irrespective of location. That the code of conduct of the westerners, their morals,is only as good as the world or their government permits.When the chips are down,like now, they will only think of how to survive just like us.Just see how people are hoarding and buying provisions,even things they dont need,not caring if the next person has any supplies. When this is all over,you will see them returning all the things they bought just because the policy allows them to.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Omotafe: 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
To save for sunny days
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by water0101(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2020
Hmm!chineke is in control
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by handsome86(m): 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2020
naija1stpikin:

Now add yours. What have you learnt

Nairalanders come and tell us the lessons you've learnt grin
sober reflection if you have not make peace with God u have to
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Niggmatic: 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2020
TheChameleon:

Wouldn't be logical to someone with a microscopic IQ. Don't feel too bad.

It sounds more like a thought from an illiterate drunkard. No vex

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by TheChameleon: 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
Niggmatic:

It sounds more like a thought from an illiterate drunkard. No vex

Your foolishness is amusing to me. So please continue.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Blessingbenson(f): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
In the end all men are mortal
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Icebreeze(m): 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
That you can never see what is coming after you, until it strikes you down.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by EmekaBlue(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2020
bio-weapon stronger than hydrogen bomb
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by spiralwedge(m): 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
Though we humans need one another because we are social beings, we are also the enemies of ourselves. Right now, we need to relate from distance in order to make it.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Asetua(f): 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
Corona has confirmed the reliability of bible prophesies -

Luke 21:10, 11
New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures (Study Edition)

10 Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation,+ and kingdom against kingdom.+ 11 There will be great earthquakes, and in one place after another food shortages and pestilences;+ and there will be fearful sights and from heaven great signs.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Dollabiz: 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2020
Nothing

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Liposure: 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
Social distancing: dat u can interact without meeting d person
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Topmaike007(m): 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2020
Plead:
It taught me that religion is a scam and that miracles are fake.
lolz
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Topmaike007(m): 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2020
StrikeBack:
That all Naija pastors are SCAM
so you just know ni

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by AFONJACOW(m): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
We are on lockdown today, just got police security alert ,no movement for 3days , really scary but God got our back for those of us abroad
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by iramure(m): 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
Religion is fake. Nigeria pastors are brainwashers, they are only interested in your money. Miracle is nonsense.
Science is the solution to most health issues not prayers.
I am sure shortly, scientist would get solutions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Standing5(m): 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
This pandemic has taught me that rural life equally has its on advantages. The farmers are living well, feeding and carrying on because they aren't under the urban pressure of interacting with a dozen folks a day to maintain it.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by emkz: 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
It has taught me that man has been ruling the world in cycles and despite his apparent wisdom, he does not know what really matters.

We are born; at 6, we begin school. We go to secondary school, then university and get a job and get married and have children and raise them and then die.

In the midst of this virus, I have realised that while we are chasing our dreams and ambitions, we should pay attention to the little things that matter because the little and invisible things can grind the world to a halt.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by cutedharmee: 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2020
1. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
2. THE EVIL MEN DO LIVES AFTER THEM
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Iluvmycontr3: 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
naija1stpikin:

Have learnt that be it calamity or pandemic, if God didn't permit or sanction it wl never happen.

Also that God is God, and God is great.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2020
It has taught me that, no matter how rich and highly placed you are, God can still abase you.
That it will take God only a very little thing to wipe away humanity.

It has also taught me that there's no hiding place for the wicked. Hence everyone should repent of their evil ways.

Finally, it has taught me that God does not slack concerning His words.

I'm humbled.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by idonhammer: 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
That all our pastors ,prophets and prophetesses are all scammers...Corona just exposed all of them

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Jaqenhghar: 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
This pandemic is the proverbial breeze that blows open the rump of the fowl
..... you can go around deluding yourself and pretending to have the best healthcare and the most functional country in the world. It only takes this kind of shít to show the world t what kind of systems you have in place
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by DCmonster: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2020
When it's over I will become richer 100%. I wish I am In naija now, this is the time to make more money if you are smart and presently in naija. Separate yourself from the rest and see the opportunity that comes with this global pandemic.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by elpochas: 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
That we shud fear God and keep his commandments cos that is the whole duty of man.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by shade18: 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
bigiyaro:
I learnt that bioweapons is very dangerous and "god" don't interfere in the affairs of men.
I concur
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by StrikeBack(m): 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
Topmaike007:
so you just know ni
since I dey secondary school 13 years ago
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by ADMAF(m): 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
naija1stpikin:

The world is intertwined and is a global village- Is this phrase familiar?Students of int. Relations, do you need this on loudspeaker?
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by deco419(m): 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
To be more human and always have time for family and friends. There is more to life than making money
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Nnaetochukwu(m): 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2020
Wisdom is profitable in all things

Always be prepared

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... / WHO- Ebola Survivors Blood To Be Used For Treatment / UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.