Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks (63455 Views)

Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing / Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide / Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:51am On Mar 27, 2020
makewetalk2:
Salah celebrates christmas ahaha
Idris abdulkareem celebrate xmas hahaha
in arabic the word abeed means laves and it is the same word used to describe someone like you.

read about racism in islam
look up all muslims countries and ask why blacks remain subjugated

Lol, Salah didn't celebrate Christmas, he wished merry Christmas to his fans, well am not surprised this is your hideout. Muslims are slaves of ALlāh, everyone knows that, and as such we don't have problem with, if u do, it is your problem.

If Muslims practice racism, that is individual differences, Islam discourages racism, those Muslims who do so will explain to their maker on the day of judgement. We have Muslims who commits rape, adultery and theft, as long as Islam is free of such dirty behaviors, every Muslim is accountable for their deeds. As simple as that. Thought you would come with a convincing point, you can do better.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:54am On Mar 27, 2020
makewetalk2:
oh yes
they are given free foods in india and in sri lanka
they buy them for filth
no one ever became a muslim by choice
the caliphate came with sword
mohammed forced islam on others. tell nairalanders let me pull out receipts.
you know how mohammed forced islam on others by sword. no sane mind can read the koran and believe in it
the muslims who got educated in the US consder themselves liberal muslims. it means they do not want their own children to follow islam. they are forced to pretend because of backlash

look all the muslims men are fornicators. embezzlers. look saudi arabia itself and Kashoggi killing, the rape, the fleeing women, the misogyny, how they ostracise other muslims like qata.
their hate for shia muslims

no sane mind can folo the koran.
it is retrogressive.
muslims are now consuming alcohol like mad through their skins
hahaha

Oh my goodness, i actually thought I was having a dialogue with sane mind, AlhamduliLlāh, I know now. Gerrarahia
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by makewetalk2: 11:33am On Mar 27, 2020
oga the thing pain you
truth can hurt but it is the truth
islam came by the sword. there was no way mohammed could have convinced anyone with his cheap lies. he resorted to the sword (the only way that falsehood can ever be accepted by sane people.)
up to this day, islam is being forced on millions of people. they kill you if you revert to Christianity or pagan. there is nothing like revert to islam. Christianity was well established befor emohammed was born
paul had already preached over all Arabia and to Europe
mohammed came in 600 CE that was about 600 years after Jesus died and ascended.
Uthman wrote the koran not mohammed. he claime that he picked up pieces of mohammed's recitation.
if it was a recitation, why gather littered notes?
ask your mullah what moota is
that is mohammed demanding that his men prostitute with foreign women
is all about sex sex sex. that is what the religion is made of sex and sword

AbdulHakeem44:

Oh my goodness, i actually thought I was having a dialogue with sane mind, AlhamduliLlāh, I know now. Gerrarahia
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by makewetalk2: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2020
mohammed sold slaves.
look at all the conquest of the caliphate. all the way from mecca to portugual, they swept anything black on the lines. look at countries like egypt, once black
look at lybia, morocco tunisia etc all once black. all the pathway of the caliphate were whitewashed. look up the map and see for yourself. caliphate conquered portugal in 711 and the you all claim that the koran was completely written in 632 CE. so what happened to the black skins in northern africa? because the conquest was way after mohammed died. so why did they cleanse the abeed?
and why have they continued to do so?
why did sudan split from egypt?
why cant a black man marry rich arabs?
google up racism in islam itself. I am not talking of racism in a location, I am talking of racism IN ISLAM. I mean the religion. haha
you are talking to a well-traveled man and I can emphatically tell you that you know little to nothing about your religion.
I have met over 70 people like you
AbdulHakeem44:

Lol, Salah didn't celebrate Christmas, he wished merry Christmas to his fans, well am not surprised this is your hideout. Muslims are slaves of ALlāh, everyone knows that, and as such we don't have problem with, if u do, it is your problem.

If Muslims practice racism, that is individual differences, Islam discourages racism, those Muslims who do so will explain to their maker on the day of judgement. We have Muslims who commits rape, adultery and theft, as long as Islam is free of such dirty behaviors, every Muslim is accountable for their deeds. As simple as that. Thought you would come with a convincing point, you can do better.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by AbdulHakeem44(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2020
makewetalk2:
oga the thing pain you
truth can hurt but it is the truth
islam came by the sword. there was no way mohammed could have convinced anyone with his cheap lies. he resorted to the sword (the only way that falsehood can ever be accepted by sane people.)
up to this day, islam is being forced on millions of people. they kill you if you revert to Christianity or pagan. there is nothing like revert to islam. Christianity was well established befor emohammed was born
paul had already preached over all Arabia and to Europe
mohammed came in 600 CE that was about 600 years after Jesus died and ascended.
Uthman wrote the koran not mohammed. he claime that he picked up pieces of mohammed's recitation.
if it was a recitation, why gather littered notes?
ask your mullah what moota is
that is mohammed demanding that his men prostitute with foreign women
is all about sex sex sex. that is what the religion is made of sex and sword

Lol,, so pathetic that an educated fellow could be this ignorant. I have a Christian friend whom we do argue and dialogue a lot about religion, he is very factual and intelligent, he is well versed and doesn't spit all these rubbish. So sad you have been brainwashed. Tell me Christianity wasn't spread by sword and let us open the book of history for you. Lol, the problem wit u guys is that you don't even know how Christianity was spread. Lol
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by makewetalk2: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2020
christianity never spread by sword. the disciples of christ already spread the gospel and they went to all districts of the earth.
those who kill by the sword will die by the sword that is what Jesus taught.
Jesus never encouraged christians to kill or attack but he preached love.
the false christians who you claim kiled by the sword are not christians. they are pagans disguising to be christians. the bible is the constitution.
and the Greek scriptures clearly follows the teachings of Jesus and one of it is not to kill.
the inquisition started in 1478 to wage a thorough cleansing os islam from europe and they achieved their bid in 1492. it took them only 4 years to wipe the calipate of the surface of europe.
it was a retaliation.

the apostles fo christ who preached never did that using a kitchen knife let alone a sword.
we are followers of Jesus not followers of killers.

mohammed as a matter of fact, began his conversion by force and by sword. never by love. as opposed to Jesus.
the koran itself commands you to kill and make trouble. as opposed to the Bible that teaches LOVE.
AbdulHakeem44:

Lol,, so pathetic that an educated fellow could be this ignorant. I have a Christian friend whom we do argue and dialogue a lot about religion, he is very factual and intelligent, he is well versed and doesn't spit all these rubbish. So sad you have been brainwashed. Tell me Christianity wasn't spread by sword and let us open the book of history for you. Lol, the problem wit u guys is that you don't even know how Christianity was spread. Lol

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by purplekayc(m): 11:55am On Mar 27, 2020
When is this starting
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by AbdulHakeem44(m): 11:55am On Mar 27, 2020
makewetalk2:
mohammed sold slaves.
look at all the conquest of the caliphate. all the way from mecca to portugual, they swept anything black on the lines. look at countries like egypt, once black
look at lybia, morocco tunisia etc all once black. all the pathway of the caliphate were whitewashed. look up the map and see for yourself. caliphate conquered portugal in 711 and the you all claim that the koran was completely written in 632 CE. so what happened to the black skins in northern africa? because the conquest was way after mohammed died. so why did they cleanse the abeed?
and why have they continued to do so?
why did sudan split from egypt?
why cant a black man marry rich arabs?
google up racism in islam itself. I am not talking of racism in a location, I am talking of racism IN ISLAM. I mean the religion. haha
you are talking to a well-traveled man and I can emphatically tell you that you know little to nothing about your religion.
I have met over 70 people like you

Lol, chaiii, this guys have read the books of orientalists and he thinks he is speaking wisely. Until you learn to judge the difference between people and Islam, I may star to take you seriously. Arabs and whites naturally are racist in nature, so the remnants of the racism they displayed isn't Islamic. The prophet said the Arabs are not superior to the blacks and vice versa, but u don't follow the word of the prophet rather u choose to judge with the actions of Muslims who may be on the wrong path. Secondly, the prophet freed many slaves including bill in history, you didn't see that, definitely they won't let u know of that. Thirdly, all the war you mentioned are for territorial and religious expansion and not aimed at the blacks at all, where do you read books from?

People with extreme difference in cultures may not be able to cohabit regardless of their race. In Nigeria for example, that's Hausaa and the igbos can hardly live together cos their cultural and traditional background are far wide apart. How much more black and whites. Countries been splitting since time immemorial to many factors, not everyone who has traveled round the globe is a reflection of intelligence. It is seriously lost in your comments. Pls just try to convince me how Osama preaches racism with evidence from our Holy Books, Qur'an or hadith, as simple as that.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by AbdulHakeem44(m): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
makewetalk2:
christianity never spread by sword. the disciples of christ already spread the gospel and they went to all districts of the earth.
those who kill by the sword will die by the sword that is what Jesus taught.
Jesus never encouraged christians to kill or attack but he preached love.
the false christians who you claim kiled by the sword are not christians. they are pagans disguising to be christians. the bible is the constitution.
and the Greek scriptures clearly follows the teachings of Jesus and one of it is not to kill.
the inquisition started in 1478 to wage a thorough cleansing os islam from europe and they achieved their bid in 1492. it took them only 4 years to wipe the calipate of the surface of europe.
it was a retaliation.

the apostles fo christ who preached never did that using a kitchen knife let alone a sword.
we are followers of Jesus not followers of killers.

mohammed as a matter of fact, began his conversion by force and by sword. never by love. as opposed to Jesus.
the koran itself commands you to kill and make trouble. as opposed to the Bible that teaches LOVE.

Hahaha, you don enter am, make I give u small

Luke 19 : 27. Please read and explain, Jesus began violence
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by makewetalk2: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
I really want to enter am oh haha
I day run?
The simple thing here is that your Mullah did not teach you that Jesus was giving a parable. It is called, "The Parable of the Ten Minas". Jesus did not teach you or christians to kill, he was teaching his disciples using an illustration.
Did he ask his followers to kill, No! it is called a parable. Use your dictionary and see what it means. Was anyone killed in that scene? No!

That is in pure opposition of mohammed who literally killed thousands of innocent men who do not accept this pagan god. The kaaba had been there as a centre for the worship of the moon god. the same moon god that mulslims worship today
AbdulHakeem44:

Hahaha, you don enter am, make I give u small

Luke 19 : 27. Please read and explain, Jesus began violence

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by AbdulHakeem44(m): 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
makewetalk2:
I really want to enter am oh haha
I day run?
The simple thing here is that your Mullah did not teach you that Jesus was giving a parable. It is called, "The Parable of the Ten Minas". Jesus did not teach you or christians to kill, he was teaching his disciples using an illustration.
Did he ask his followers to kill, No! it is called a parable. Use your dictionary and see what it means. Was anyone killed in that scene? No!

That is in pure opposition of mohammed who literally killed thousands of innocent men who do not accept this pagan god. The kaaba had been there as a centre for the worship of the moon god. the same moon god that mulslims worship today

Hahaha, yeeeeeee,see hypocrisy o. Jesus said bring those who do not let me reign over them and slay them before me, how is that a parable? Hahahah, fear catch me for u o. That is how u hide away from the violent verses in the Bible. No pastor ever quotes that verse before, dem dey dodge am ni. Jesus was teaching parables of violence. Ah ah, Nigeria Christians, haba now!!!!
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by nuele(m): 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
lexy2014:

Am i the one who left d airport open that i will now be worrying about elderly ones? Pls read this again. Seems u didn't understand it:

U can't be restricting d movt of people who don't have d virus and u leave d airports open which is d channel thru which d virus enters d country. How do u solve d problem without dealing with d source?

https://www.nairaland.com/5756332/coronavirus-concerns-tinubu-fails-self-isolate

What are u saying?

All relevant measures are to be taken. Both closure of the airport and restrictions in movements.

Seems you have a way of telling a coronavirus patient without them developing symptoms.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by makewetalk2: 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
I AM NEVER AFRAID TO QUOTE ANY OF JESUS TEACHINGS
I am the first to highlight them. the pastors are fake and I loathe them. they will be destroyed by Jesus in the end because they are workers of lawlessness.
the Bible's teaching is distinct from what they teach.
Jesus in no way ask anyone to kill or to kill anyone before him.
tell you Imam that the parable began in verse 12
go and read it again in
Luke 19:12 He said: “A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. 13So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas. a ‘Put this money to work,’ he said, ‘until I come back.’
How was it Jesus when he was the one saying that a man of noble birth went to a distant land. Jesus did not even become King. he ran away when they tried to make him a king.

read well or ask questions before you draw your conclusion.

your mullah gave you a wrong message.

it is called a parable. there is no hypocrisy there. you are the one confused based on what you had been taught by your mullah. all you guys do is try to find loopholes in the bible rather than actually read it to understand. or read it by yourself.
you must be busy looking for those islamic sites that give you a list of bible verses. read the entire thing to understand.

I have lived with muslims in a shared flat some years ago and we have dug it out until he called him imam who cannot answer my questions.
who actually is the one keeping the koran, show me one person. all of you keep saying those ones are not true. the koran says make trouble with the infidels, kill the infidels, takkiyya to the infidels, attack at night. it is all about violence.
no one is really keeping the koran. you smoke, consume alcohol, fornicate, etc.

and even if you do not do that, you do not kill the infidels as the koran instructs.

so christianity is by far the sanest religion and most peace abiding of all when followed. christ said love out of a pure motive. do not kill. do not judge. do not lie. koran said to lie to infidels to win their trusts

AbdulHakeem44:

Hahaha, yeeeeeee,see hypocrisy o. Jesus said bring those who do not let me reign over them and slay them before me, how is that a parable? Hahahah, fear catch me for u o. That is how u hide away from the violent verses in the Bible. No pastor ever quotes that verse before, dem dey dodge am ni. Jesus was teaching parables of violence. Ah ah, Nigeria Christians, haba now!!!!
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by AbdulHakeem44(m): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
makewetalk2:
I AM NEVER AFRAID TO QUOTE ANY OF JESUS TEACHINGS
I am the first to highlight them. the pastors are fake and I loathe them. they will be destroyed by Jesus in the end because they are workers of lawlessness.
the Bible's teaching is distinct from what they teach.
Jesus in no way ask anyone to kill or to kill anyone before him.
tell you Imam that the parable began in verse 12
go and read it again in
Luke 19:12 He said: “A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. 13So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas. a ‘Put this money to work,’ he said, ‘until I come back.’
How was it Jesus when he was the one saying that a man of noble birth went to a distant land. Jesus did not even become King. he ran away when they tried to make him a king.

read well or ask questions before you draw your conclusion.

your mullah gave you a wrong message.

it is called a parable. there is no hypocrisy there. you are the one confused based on what you had been taught by your mullah. all you guys do is try to find loopholes in the bible rather than actually read it to understand. or read it by yourself.
you must be busy looking for those islamic sites that give you a list of bible verses. read the entire thing to understand.

I have lived with muslims in a shared flat some years ago and we have dug it out until he called him imam who cannot answer my questions.
who actually is the one keeping the koran, show me one person. all of you keep saying those ones are not true. the koran says make trouble with the infidels, kill the infidels, takkiyya to the infidels, attack at night. it is all about violence.
no one is really keeping the koran. you smoke, consume alcohol, fornicate, etc.

and even if you do not do that, you do not kill the infidels as the koran instructs.

so christianity is by far the sanest religion and most peace abiding of all when followed. christ said love out of a pure motive. do not kill. do not judge. do not lie. koran said to lie to infidels to win their trusts

I'm sorry to say this you are an idiot. I quote a verse of the Bible for u, u are here beating round the bush with your useless interpretation. I be mumu like other Christians for ur eyes. Oga park well. Jesus preached violence, simple!!! Next..........
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by makewetalk2: 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
hahaha
your mullah did a mad job at brainwashing you.
stay with your ignorance.
you see, you are out of simple logical reasoning. You have ended up in violence.
logically express yourself. you day ask me to park well. you want to force me to believe that Jesus preached violence. haha with no evidence?
you rely on a parable.

if you no be mumu, show me your point convincingly. I have provided dates and location proving how violent and illogical your religion is.
you cannot comfortable explain the teachings of islam to a sane mind convincingly. You either have to demonize christianity, or hinduism to make your light shine. and only shallow minds buy that.
people follow islam because of the financial benefits they seek to get or because of the fear.

stop any muslim and ask him about islam, the first thing is palpation. then comes the sanctimony. then comes the enforcement. then comes violence. it is the usual pattern. I have lived and worked in arabia so I know more than you can ever know. I have seen muslims from all shades of deceits.
the bottomline is hypocrisy and deceit.

AbdulHakeem44:

I'm sorry to say this you are an idiot. I quote a verse of the Bible for u, u are here beating round the bush with your useless interpretation. I be mumu like other Christians for ur eyes. Oga park well. Jesus preached violence, simple!!! Next..........

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by lexy2014: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
nuele:

What are u saying?

All relevant measures are to be taken. Both closure of the airport and restrictions in movements.

Seems you have a way of telling a coronavirus patient without them developing symptoms.

I should be d asking u what u are saying. Look at this sentence.
nuele:

All relevant measures are to be taken.

This is future tense which means "all relevant measures" are yet to be taken. U only ended up shooting urself in d foot& indicting d govt u are defending.

If u have a leakage in ur house, maybe from d roof or a pipe, it means u going to have water in places u don't to have water. In other to keep d house dry, if u focus on just scooping d water without plugging d source of d leakage, all ur effort will be futile. That's what I meant by fixing d problem at d source. Its just common sense.

Every case of corona in d country are a result of people who travelled to Europe in d last one month& returned within d same period. Now d figures are increasing daily and its because of people who have a travel history in d last one month. U don't need to be a rocket scientist to under d common denominator here. If that is d case, y did d govt not restrict flights from countries in Europe? If it couldn't, why didn't it enforce quarantine at d airport for returnees within which carriers will emerge? Is it as difficult as flying to d moon? If d govt can shut d border to prevent Nigerians from consuming foreign rice& chicken, why can't it shut d airport or at least enforce quarantine 4 returnees in order to prevent d disease from getting into d country?

What d govt is doing shows that it is only reacting to d issue. There's no plan or strategy in place. It just waits for someone to say he or she has d virus, d next is to react by restricting movement without first& foremost plugging d source. No matter how much movement is restricted without addressing d source of d problem, d numbers will continue to go up thereby endangering d lives of d general population.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by AbdulHakeem44(m): 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
makewetalk2:
hahaha
your mullah did a mad job at brainwashing you.
stay with your ignorance.
you see, you are out of simple logical reasoning. You have ended up in violence.
logically express yourself. you day ask me to park well. you want to force me to believe that Jesus preached violence. haha with no evidence?
you rely on a parable.

if you no be mumu, show me your point convincingly. I have provided dates and location proving how violent and illogical your religion is.
you cannot comfortable explain the teachings of islam to a sane mind convincingly. You either have to demonize christianity, or hinduism to make your light shine. and only shallow minds buy that.
people follow islam because of the financial benefits they seek to get or because of the fear.

stop any muslim and ask him about islam, the first thing is palpation. then comes the sanctimony. then comes the enforcement. then comes violence. it is the usual pattern. I have lived and worked in arabia so I know more than you can ever know. I have seen muslims from all shades of deceits.
the bottomline is hypocrisy and deceit.

Pained!! Lol
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by Stolidp(f): 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
Uncertified Doctors 

You remember those "fast tested cures" on WhatsApp broadcast you got when the coronavirus entered the country? These uncertified doctors champion this movement.
They probably specialized in medicine or anatomy, but the sad thing is that they couldn't get any degree - guess why? Because the ...

www.chiderastephen.com
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by nuele(m): 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
lexy2014:

I should be d asking u what u are saying. Look at this sentence.

This is future tense which means "all relevant measures" are yet to be taken. U only ended up shooting urself in d foot& indicting d govt u are defending.

If u have a leakage in ur house, maybe from d roof or a pipe, it means u going to have water in places u don't to have water. In other to keep d house dry, if u focus on just scooping d water without plugging d source of d leakage, all ur effort will be futile. That's what I meant by fixing d problem at d source. Its just common sense.

Every case of corona in d country are a result of people who travelled to Europe in d last one month& returned within d same period. Now d figures are increasing daily and its because of people who have a travel history in d last one month. U don't need to be a rocket scientist to under d common denominator here. If that is d case, y did d govt not restrict flights from countries in Europe? If it couldn't, why didn't it enforce quarantine at d airport for returnees within which carriers will emerge? Is it as difficult as flying to d moon? If d govt can shut d border to prevent Nigerians from consuming foreign rice& chicken, why can't it shut d airport or at least enforce quarantine 4 returnees in order to prevent d disease from getting into d country?

What d govt is doing shows that it is only reacting to d issue. There's no plan or strategy in place. It just waits for someone to say he or she has d virus, d next is to react by restricting movement without first& foremost plugging d source. No matter how much movement is restricted without addressing d source of d problem, d numbers will continue to go up thereby endangering d lives of d general population.

I agree with you here. The government measures have been predominantly reactive which should have mainly be proactive. You right.

However, the government has closed the airspace since March 23rd according to the NCAA website.

Nevertheless, restrictions of movement is very necessary to handle the outbreak. That's my notion.

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by makewetalk2: 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
I know details of your religion that ordinary nigerians do not know. and I have a copy of your Bukhari. A very toxic book. Most people do not know how lethal a book it is
Sahih Bukhari / Book 86 / Hadith 32
Narrated Anas:

Some people from the tribe of `Ukl came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet (ﷺ) sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought, and the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die.

Imagine what your prophet did to a whole tribe. just because one man was killed? the story looks staged as faked yet the teaching is seriously disturbing.
Volume 8, Book 82, Number 801:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "The one who commits an illegal sexual intercourse is not a believer at the time of committing illegal sexual intercourse and a thief is not a believer at the time of committing theft and a drinker of alcoholic drink is not a believer at the time of drinking. Yet, (the gate of) repentance is open thereafter."

one is not a Muslim at the time of sinning but after sinning, he returns to being a muslims
hahahaha

AbdulHakeem44:

Pained!! Lol
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by AbdulHakeem44(m): 6:55am On Mar 28, 2020
makewetalk2:
I know details of your religion that ordinary nigerians do not know. and I have a copy of your Bukhari. A very toxic book. Most people do not know how lethal a book it is
Sahih Bukhari / Book 86 / Hadith 32
Narrated Anas:

Some people from the tribe of `Ukl came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet (ﷺ) sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought, and the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die.

Imagine what your prophet did to a whole tribe. just because one man was killed? the story looks staged as faked yet the teaching is seriously disturbing.
Volume 8, Book 82, Number 801:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "The one who commits an illegal sexual intercourse is not a believer at the time of committing illegal sexual intercourse and a thief is not a believer at the time of committing theft and a drinker of alcoholic drink is not a believer at the time of drinking. Yet, (the gate of) repentance is open thereafter."

one is not a Muslim at the time of sinning but after sinning, he returns to being a muslims
hahahaha

If you like, quote the whole of bujhari and Muslim, Jesus preached violence exactly as what you are trying to paint Prophet Muhammad with, simple!!!!!.

Jesus categorically says that bring those who do not let me reign over them and kill them before me and you are telling me that is a parable, I laugh in Aramaic. pure and undilute violence. When you deal with that, then I may start to explain my own for u. Parable ko proverb ni. As funny as Christians may sound, all the violence in the Bible are parables but the one in Qur'an are real, haha haha, who is been brainwashed here. Funny
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by lexy2014: 7:34am On Mar 28, 2020
nuele:

However, the government has closed the airspace since March 23rd according to the NCAA website.

A similar directive was given on march 18 but it wasn't enforced
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by makewetalk2: 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
you have the bible
go and read that chapter from the beginning
small education is what you need to reset your mentality
AbdulHakeem44:

If you like, quote the whole of bujhari and Muslim, Jesus preached violence exactly as what you are trying to paint Prophet Muhammad with, simple!!!!!.

Jesus categorically says that bring those who do not let me reign over them and kill them before me and you are telling me that is a parable, I laugh in Aramaic. pure and undilute violence. When you deal with that, then I may start to explain my own for u. Parable ko proverb ni. As funny as Christians may sound, all the violence in the Bible are parables but the one in Qur'an are real, haha haha, who is been brainwashed here. Funny
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by lexy2014: 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
nuele:

I agree with you here. The government measures have been predominantly reactive which should have mainly be proactive. You right.

Nevertheless, restrictions of movement is very necessary to handle the outbreak. That's my notion.

I hope d country can effectively deal with d economic fallout of all this by d time d dust settles. Several missed opportunities for d country to take advantage of in order to fill d void with respect to d fluctuations in oil revenue. From d Nigerian perspective, that's literally thinking out of this world
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by nuele(m): 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
lexy2014:

I hope d country can effectively deal with d economic fallout of all this by d time d dust settles. Several missed opportunities for d country to take advantage of in order to fill d void with respect to d fluctuations in oil revenue. From d Nigerian perspective, that's literally thinking out of this world

You and I know the government we have, we even lucky we have "lesser" cases right now.

The lockdown was poorly done. The airspace ought to have been locked long ago, they expected their family members to enter first at the detriment and risk of Nigerians.

People ought to have been preinformed, then they buy things down. Then the government will issue a serious and full lockdown max 3weeks. All cases would have been identified.

And normal life resumes. Now we risk these partial and scattered lockdown spanning months.

How will people survive such?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by makewetalk2: 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/39388
I will also want you to read this from your koran. Look at how you are viewed in islam. taqqiya is real.

Ishaq:243 "I heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks…. Allah sent down concerning him: 'To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom."

[9:61] "Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, 'If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'"

Ishaq:144 "A rock was put on a slave's chest. When Abu Bakr complained, they said, 'You are the one who corrupted him, so save him from his plight.' I will do so,' said Bakr. 'I have a black slave, tougher and stronger than Bilal, who is a heathen. I will exchange him. The transaction was carried out."

Qur'an 9:97 "The Arabs of the desert are the worst in unbelief and hypocrisy, and most fitted to be in ignorance of the command which Allah hath sent down to His Messenger."

Tabari II:11 "Shem, the son of Noah was the father of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks; Ham was the father of the Black Africans; and Japheth was the father of the Turks and of Gog and Magog who were cousins of the Turks. Noah prayed that the prophets and apostles would be descended from Shem and kings would be from Japheth. He prayed that the African's color would change so that their descendants would be slaves to the Arabs and Turks."

Tabari II:21 "Ham [Africans] begat all those who are black and curly-haired, while Japheth [Turks] begat all those who are full-faced with small eyes, and Shem [Arabs] begat everyone who is handsome of face with beautiful hair. Noah prayed that the hair of Ham's descendants would not grow beyond their ears, and that whenever his descendants met Shem's, the latter would enslave them."
Tabari IX:69 "Arabs are the most noble people in lineage, the most prominent, and the best in deeds. We were the first to respond to the call of the Prophet. We are Allah's helpers and the viziers of His Messenger. We fight people until they believe in Allah. He who believes in Allah and His Messenger has protected his life and possessions from us. As for one who disbelieves, we will fight him forever in Allah's Cause. Killing him is a small matter to us."

Bukhari: V9B89N256 "Allah's Apostle said, 'You should listen to and obey your ruler even if he is a black African slave whose head looks like a raisin.'"

Ishaq:405 "It is your folly to fight the Apostle, for Allah's army is bound to disgrace you. We brought them to the pit. Hell was their meeting place. We collected them there, black slaves, men of no descent.

Ishaq:374 "The black troops and slaves of the Meccans cried out and the Muslims replied, 'Allah destroy your sight, you impious rascals.'"

Bukhari:V4B52N137 "The Prophet said, 'Let the negro slave of Dinar perish. And if he is pierced with a thorn, let him not find anyone to take it out for him.... If he [the black slave] asks for anything it shall not be granted, and if he needs intercession [to get into paradise], his intercession will be denied.'"
AbdulHakeem44:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real / 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls / British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.