Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? (4830 Views)

My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / "Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Pondabrown: 12:52am On Mar 28, 2020
Habayomie:
Amandla Stenberg...
You be correct dude i swear
Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Kingsteve(m): 1:14am On Mar 28, 2020
I'm going local...Nollywood.

Just give me Juliet Ibrahim.
I swear to God, if she no carry belle comot from the isolation, call me a b@stard! grin

A ga m agwokashi the nwa.
Choi
grin

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Kingsteve(m): 1:45am On Mar 28, 2020
...but if Juliet Ibrahim has already been infected with the virus, Yvonne Nelson it is!
grin

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by EasternPrince: 4:23am On Mar 28, 2020
Kingsteve:
...but if Juliet Ibrahim has already been infected with the virus, Yvonne Nelson it is!
grin

Try to woo her the normal way first, don't just send her your dick pictures.
Don't repeat the mistake you made with caselinda

grin

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by EasternPrince: 4:27am On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
Kingsteve:
I'm going local...Nollywood.

Just give me Juliet Ibrahim.
I swear to God, if she no carry belle comot from the isolation, call me a b@stard! grin

A ga m agwokashi the nwa.
Choi
grin
[/s]

Trash

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by gozzlin: 7:15am On Mar 28, 2020
Victoria Kimani.

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Tweiker: 8:21am On Mar 28, 2020
Kingsteve:

I'm Britboy
grin

I know you are one and the same person.

I've now confirmed your love for romancing report buttons

*Shifts gear*

New techniques loaded grin
Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Tweiker: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
Britboy:

You dumb fvck!
Just like a parasite you are, you will be eradicated completely.

Keep following and quoting your fellow man like a f@g you truly are.
You have no shame whatsoever.
A big fool.

If you like, create a million monikers like your other deranged moniker: Easternprince.
I'd personally and permanently put you to sleep for good.

I own you!
Let this sink in.

cool
[/s]

Oh, that guy traveled na but should be back in 7 i think.
He knew the kind of virus he chose to deal with, never fear.

And you can keep following this EasternPrince guy yourself with your other deranged moniker: KingSteve and this one too.
A thousand more if you please.

Lol, you are a very interesting fellow, trust me.
I'm always laughing here

Say hi to your mom for me.
Should come see her today.

Such a sweet chick

I own her
Let that sink in

cool

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Macnnoli4(m): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
Billie Ellish. I was suprised the girl was almost my age.
Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Leezah(f): 6:27am On Mar 29, 2020
2buffagain:

She has herpes...
Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by fattprince(m): 7:46am On Mar 29, 2020
Leezah:
So you left us on your telegram group yesterday. Why?
For your question. For Nigeria Doris Simon and for world Amandla Steinberg. She is the most beautiful girl in the world. I had do anything (excluding selling my soul) to marry her

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Oddone22: 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dem too plenty abeg
Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by ephraim18(m): 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rita dominic
Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Leezah(f): 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
ephraim18:
Rita dominic
What?
Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by asahnwaKC: 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
Phyno..phyno...phyno kiss kiss kiss....no body should near there
Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by 2buffagain(m): 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
whichever of them gives me peace and is fine with a thick ass.
I don't know or care for their names.

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
DJ cuppy.D girl for set die.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Rubyjade: 9:30am On Apr 13
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Last Did You Use Condom?? (Raw4life) / Why Do GIRLS Usually Check Out Guys' Feet / What Was Your First Kiss Like???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.