Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Beware Of Binomo Scam, I Was Just Scammed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of Binomo Scam, I Was Just Scammed (682 Views)

Review Of The Trading Platform Binomo / What Is Binomo In India? / Is Sporry CPA Real Or Scam? I Need Details, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Binomo Scam, I Was Just Scammed by yemmmydon(m): 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
I understand at this trying times, when businesses are down, activities locked down, goals and plans halted, yet some are out here on Facebook to defraud people of their hard earn money. I have just been scammed, yes it's real, blame me for my mistake but life must go on and life itself is a risk and no crime in investing or take risk but not to the hand of this bastards.

I would explore you all to be guided and kindly try as much as possible to protect your social media page. The scam game is real as CORONAVIRUS is REAL

THIS THE FRAUDSTER'S phone number

The Instagram page....
mrs_blessing_trusted_trade47

Facebook hacked page
Mosunmola Wuraola Olaniyi

Kindly Share to fish out this criminals..

Meanwhile, ensure you take personal precautionary measures at this trying time of ours

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Binomo Scam, I Was Just Scammed by dawnomike(m): 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2020
Binomo is a binary options trading platform... All those scammers on social media presenting it as pay 20k get 40k are all fraudsters!!!

BEWARE!!!!
Re: Beware Of Binomo Scam, I Was Just Scammed by Gwagone: 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2020
WTF
No free money anywhere for anybody
Be cautious
Re: Beware Of Binomo Scam, I Was Just Scammed by bigiyaro(m): 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2020
what exactly is the OP saying? you were scammed? pls give details of what went down.
Re: Beware Of Binomo Scam, I Was Just Scammed by Greatzeus(m): 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
yemmmydon:
I understand at this trying times, when businesses are down, activities locked down, goals and plans halted, yet some are out here on Facebook to defraud people of their hard earn money. I have just been scammed, yes it's real, blame me for my mistake but life must go on and life itself is a risk and no crime in investing or take risk but not to the hand of this bastards.

I would explore you all to be guided and kindly try as much as possible to protect your social media page. The scam game is real as CORONAVIRUS is REAL

THIS THE FRAUDSTER'S phone number

The Instagram page....
mrs_blessing_trusted_trade47

Facebook hacked page
Mosunmola Wuraola Olaniyi

Kindly Share to fish out this criminals..

Meanwhile, ensure you take personal precautionary measures at this trying time of ours

Scammers will never go out of business because of greedy slowpokes like the Op.
Imagine a white girl sending me messages on Telegram? Imagine people I don't know chatting up, telling me about their stupid Forex or bitcoin or money doubling platform.
I don't entertain their discussions,I curse them then block them immediately.
Stop being so fuc king greedy and stupid.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Commissioner Tortures, Strips Lady Naked / Temiisrael607 Is A Scammer! / Bringing Back These Classic Nigerian Movies: How Many Did You Watch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.