Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Coronavirus: London Hospitals Facing 'tsunami' Of Patients - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: London Hospitals Facing 'tsunami' Of Patients (1172 Views)

Exposing Of Patients To Student Doctors In Teaching Hospitals Without Consent / Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India / Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: London Hospitals Facing 'tsunami' Of Patients by Gjrich(m): 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2020
London hospitals are facing a “continuous tsunami” of coronavirus patients and some are likely to be overwhelmed in a few days, according to Chris Hopson, the chief executive of NHS Providers – which represents hospital bosses.

Hopson said hospitals had expanded critical care capacity between five and sevenfold in the last weeks, but chief executives have been alarmed by the speed at which beds are filling up in the capital.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: London Hospitals Facing 'tsunami' Of Patients by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2020
I wish I was in London, wld have volunteered
Re: Coronavirus: London Hospitals Facing 'tsunami' Of Patients by Righteousness89(m): 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2020
Soooo Unfortunate! The World is at a standstill!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: London Hospitals Facing 'tsunami' Of Patients by dawnomike(m): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
No You will not...!!! Please volunteer here in Nigeria grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: London Hospitals Facing 'tsunami' Of Patients by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
dawnomike:
No You will not...!!! Please volunteer here in Nigeria grin
Nigeria is not and wld never be under that kind of crisis mode
Re: Coronavirus: London Hospitals Facing 'tsunami' Of Patients by 400billionman: 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2020
Jesus is coming soon..
Re: Coronavirus: London Hospitals Facing 'tsunami' Of Patients by 6Milk(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2020
400billionman:
Jesus is coming soon..
and no body knows when
Re: Coronavirus: London Hospitals Facing 'tsunami' Of Patients by enyi1: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
U can still volunteer here in Naija u know? angry grin
Re: Coronavirus: London Hospitals Facing 'tsunami' Of Patients by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
are you a doctor ?
Re: Coronavirus: London Hospitals Facing 'tsunami' Of Patients by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
beardlessdude:
are you a doctor ?
nah, but I have taken care of sick and elderly people b4 and a wonderful company grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: London Hospitals Facing 'tsunami' Of Patients by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
nah, but I have taken care of sick and elderly people b4 and a wonderful company grin grin
lovely. Thats nice kiss

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctor Dies Of Covid-19 In UK, Wife In Critical Condition / A Mutant Coronavirus Has Emerged, Even More Contagious Than The Original / NARD Strike: Group Commends NYSC Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.