Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,503 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:44 PM

Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives (50932 Views)

EndSARS: Protesters Use Buses To Block Roads Leading To Bwari In Abuja (Photos) / COVID-19: Enugu State Starts Disinfection Of Markets and Parks (Pictures) / Governor Ugwuanyi Takes Campaign Train To Markets And Streets Of Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by krokronyash(f): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
Roon9:

Stop spamming
[/s]
Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by edoairways: 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
aragonchuks:
3500 for hand sanitizer, and you say you are not Nigeria’s main Problem
Am using ogogororo as a substitute. Make dem eat their N3,500

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by achi4u(m): 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
This country and dirtiness...this convid19 pandemic era through shows how low we have come, other countries when show,you will marvel how neat, beautiful and it's serenity they are.

Biafra please come,we can do better than this.
Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Am not even motivated to go out, Keke is no longer loading three at d back and collecting twice d money cry
her royal highness you go die inside keke?? lmao
Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2020
It's not by giving orders o. What measures is the Government putting in place to make life a little more bearable during this period? All they're doing is pronouncing ban
Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2020
fabiano09:

her royal highness you go die inside keke?? lmao
why will I die inside Keke? Or has fear captured ur heart so much
Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by 7lives: 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
edoairways:

Am using ogogororo as a substitute. Make dem eat their N3,500

If you can lay your hands on aloe vera, remove the gel and add it to the ogogoro.
Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by West2019(m): 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
let them ban prostitute hotels as well pls
Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
why will I die inside Keke? Or has fear captured ur heart so much
lol I was kidding
Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by lexy2014: 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
beeblack:
Prevention is better than cure

Y did d govt not prevent people from bringing d virus into d country in d first place? Y all this gragra now when they deliberately left d airports wide open despite calls from several quarters that d airports be shut?
Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by Asetua(f): 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2020
they need check okokomaiko ajangbadi and environs, as this areas do not comply with any directive on public transportation from government.[b][/b]
Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by Larryndelaw: 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2020
Is it until police start arresting people b4 they comply
Why are Nigerian sturbborn?
Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by JaffyJoe(m): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
iammo:
how are we sure the 14 days seat at home would have any major effect on the virus

It helped in other countries.
Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by Johans1991: 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
iammo:
how are we sure the 14 days seat at home would have any major effect on the virus
when you reach the bridge then you can cross it.
Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by habeesola(f): 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2020
Blessedness456:

#3500 for sanitizer with 62%?? You go enter your Lab again oo.. Recommended is AT LEAST 70%. Please everyone ensure you check the percentage before buying. Go for the ones that show the percentage of alcohol present. Those ones that feel like A.C. after rubbing.
I actually do not reply people here but I think I need to reply you, It is 60%.

Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by ThierryJay: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
VCE45:
*WELL PLAYED CHINA....*
*SCENE 1
The curtain opens: China becomes ill, enters a "crisis" and paralyzes its trade. The curtain closes.
*SCENE II.*
The curtain opens: The Chinese currency is devalued. They do not do anything. The curtain closes.
*SCENE III.*
The curtain opens:: Due to the lack of trade of companies from Europe and the USA that are based in China, their shares fall 40% of their value.
*SCENE IV.*
The curtain opens:: The world is ill, China buys 30% of the shares of companies in Europe and the US at a very low price. The curtain closes.
*SCENE V.*
The curtain opens: China has controlled the disease and owns companies in Europe and the US. And he decides that these companies stay in China and earn $ 20,000Billions. The curtain closes. How is the play called?
*SCENE VI:*
*Checkmate!*
*ReAmazing but true*
Two videos have passed between yesterday and today that convinced me of something I suspected, but had no basis. It was just my speculation. Now I am convinced that the coronavirus was purposely propagated by the Chinese themselves.
At first they were too prepared. Three weeks after the start of the roll, 14 days and a 12,000-bed hospitals were already under construction. And they really built them in two weeks.
Awesome.
Yesterday they announced that they had stopped the epidemic. They appear in videos celebrating, they announce that they even have a vaccine. How could they create it so quickly without having all the genetic information? Well if you are the owner of the formula it is not difficult at all.
And today I just saw a video that explains how Den Xiao Ping gave the west a half stick. Due to the coronavirus, the actions of Western companies in China fell dramatically. China I just hope, when they went down enough they bought them. Now the companies, Created by the USA and Europe in China with all the technology put in by these exchanges and their capital they passed into the hands of China, which is now rising with all that technological potential and will be able to set prices at will to sell everything they need to the West. How are you?
None of this could have happened by chance. China who cared that a few old men died? Fewer old-age pensions to pay, but the loot has been huge. And right now the West is financially defeated, in crisis and stunned by the disease. And without knowing what to do.
Masterfully diabolic. It had to be the communists. |
Adding to this, they are now the single largest owners of US treasury with 1.18 trillion holding surpassing Japan.
An instrument that has seen the most rally
One prospective & Analogy
-------_--------------_-------////-//////
How come Russia & North Korea have Low or Zero incidence of Covid- 19 ?
Is it because they are staunch allies of China
On the other hand USA / South Korea / United Kingdom / France / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit
How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus?
China says that the drastic initial measures that they took were very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas
Why Beijing was not hit ? Why only Wuhan?
It is interesting to ponder upon.. right ?
Well ..Wuhan is open for business now
Covid - 19 needs to be seen in the backdrop of the arm twisting of China by USA in the trade war
America and all the above mentioned countries are devastated financially
Soon American economy will collapse as planned by China.
China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world.
So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its Defense capabilities.
Trump was initially downplaying the effects of coronavirus, calling it a democratic hoax, blaming Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. He was basically unprepared. Weeks went by and he couldn't even assembly the world's best. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), previously having been decimated by Trump, was left napping and unprepared as well. Nobody had any game plan - one of the few times America operated from adhoc mode.
Lately President Trump has always been telling of how the GREAT American economy was improving on all fronts and jobs were coming back to the USA
The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an ECONOMIC HAVOC. But he forgot his vulnerability - wellness.
Wuhan's epidemic was a showcase.
At the peak of the virus epidemic....China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas.
As President he should have been covered from head to toe, right?.....But that was not the case.
He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was already in place before the virus was released
China's vision is to control the World ECONOMY by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE.....La
ter China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus
Now China shall OWN the stocks of All Western Alliances and these countries will soon be slave to their NEW MASTER..... CHINA
Copied

Interesting theory. The most reasonable of all the conspiracy theories I've read. But unfortunately, it all still remains a conjecture.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by AbigailONebechi: 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Am not even motivated to go out, Keke is no longer loading three at d back and collecting twice d money cry
Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by Phyde: 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
They should come and inspect all busstop from Okoko to Mile 2 and see how they are overloading buses with passengers.
Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by ceasare: 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
9ja police shd visit obalende park and catch those useless bastard loading orile buses 5 people per row and still collexting #250 and d journey will end after Eric Moore d rest na leg reach doyin.....

Useless banza drivers n conductors
Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by lexy2014: 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2020
post=87786728:
Sanwo-Olu has been doing a good job so far about this Coronavirus issue.
Thumbs up to him,
This is a pandemic the world haven't seen in 100 years!

Our world presently looks just like a movie we are all watching on the Television Screen.

It remind us of those epidemic and pandemic movies,
where people lock themselves indoor,
afraid of going out,
because there is something deadly outside, killing everyone.
Now, it is happening in our korokoro eyes

GOD SAVE US ALL
GOD SAVE THE WORLD.

May this evil virus never be anyone's portion by God's able Grace, even if you believe or not! 

If Sanwo olu is doing a good job, y didn't he tell Tinubu to self isolate after returning from London? Are d people in d buses and markets more at risk of spreading d disease than Tinubu who went to d UK, a corona virus ravaged country? Why d double standards?
Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by zicoraads: 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
Healdworldjesus:
Hi I'm fatimo. I'm feeling ashamed even typing these and very sure people would think I'm a scammer and someone already called me that buy I smiled and prayed for him. Tho I can't blame him. Guys we got a break at work and wasn't paid and my account is red. If you can for me to get some food stuffs at home I would be so happy. 0230996969 GTB
Where do you work? And in your earlier messages you said Abuja, why is your location showing Minna?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by Dollabiz: 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
Ye
Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by chyco1: 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2020
missing person
Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by akpur1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2020
TechCapon:
grin

We should stop mocking God. A man of God has already declared that the virus will disappear tomorrow 27th March which is just a few hours away. Why don't you just give God a little respect. We like seeking for solution from the wrong places and that's why he allowed this virus to humble us and drag us to Him.
What are you saying cheesy grin
Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by Blessedness456: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2020
habeesola:

I actually do not reply people here but I think I need to reply you, It is 60%.

Well said. I'll go with what you have rightfully claimed experts say.

Please stick to your policy and do not reply. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
Healdworldjesus:
Hi I'm fatimo. I'm feeling ashamed even typing these and very sure people would think I'm a scammer and someone already called me that buy I smiled and prayed for him. Tho I can't blame him. Guys we got a break at work and wasn't paid and my account is red. If you can for me to get some food stuffs at home I would be so happy. 0230996969 GTB
Your name is Fatimo and your username is Healdworldjesus?
Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
krokronyash:
[s][/s]
ingnored
Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by Willy123(m): 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
VCE45:
*WELL PLAYED CHINA....*
*SCENE 1
The curtain opens: China becomes ill, enters a "crisis" and paralyzes its trade. The curtain closes.
*SCENE II.*
The curtain opens: The Chinese currency is devalued. They do not do anything. The curtain closes.
*SCENE III.*
The curtain opens:: Due to the lack of trade of companies from Europe and the USA that are based in China, their shares fall 40% of their value.
*SCENE IV.*
The curtain opens:: The world is ill, China buys 30% of the shares of companies in Europe and the US at a very low price. The curtain closes.
*SCENE V.*
The curtain opens: China has controlled the disease and owns companies in Europe and the US. And he decides that these companies stay in China and earn $ 20,000Billions. The curtain closes. How is the play called?
*SCENE VI:*
*Checkmate!*
*ReAmazing but true*
Two videos have passed between yesterday and today that convinced me of something I suspected, but had no basis. It was just my speculation. Now I am convinced that the coronavirus was purposely propagated by the Chinese themselves.
At first they were too prepared. Three weeks after the start of the roll, 14 days and a 12,000-bed hospitals were already under construction. And they really built them in two weeks.
Awesome.
Yesterday they announced that they had stopped the epidemic. They appear in videos celebrating, they announce that they even have a vaccine. How could they create it so quickly without having all the genetic information? Well if you are the owner of the formula it is not difficult at all.
And today I just saw a video that explains how Den Xiao Ping gave the west a half stick. Due to the coronavirus, the actions of Western companies in China fell dramatically. China I just hope, when they went down enough they bought them. Now the companies, Created by the USA and Europe in China with all the technology put in by these exchanges and their capital they passed into the hands of China, which is now rising with all that technological potential and will be able to set prices at will to sell everything they need to the West. How are you?
None of this could have happened by chance. China who cared that a few old men died? Fewer old-age pensions to pay, but the loot has been huge. And right now the West is financially defeated, in crisis and stunned by the disease. And without knowing what to do.
Masterfully diabolic. It had to be the communists. |
Adding to this, they are now the single largest owners of US treasury with 1.18 trillion holding surpassing Japan.
An instrument that has seen the most rally
One prospective & Analogy
-------_--------------_-------////-//////
How come Russia & North Korea have Low or Zero incidence of Covid- 19 ?
Is it because they are staunch allies of China
On the other hand USA / South Korea / United Kingdom / France / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit
How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus?
China says that the drastic initial measures that they took were very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas
Why Beijing was not hit ? Why only Wuhan?
It is interesting to ponder upon.. right ?
Well ..Wuhan is open for business now
Covid - 19 needs to be seen in the backdrop of the arm twisting of China by USA in the trade war
America and all the above mentioned countries are devastated financially
Soon American economy will collapse as planned by China.
China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world.
So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its Defense capabilities.
Trump was initially downplaying the effects of coronavirus, calling it a democratic hoax, blaming Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. He was basically unprepared. Weeks went by and he couldn't even assembly the world's best. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), previously having been decimated by Trump, was left napping and unprepared as well. Nobody had any game plan - one of the few times America operated from adhoc mode.
Lately President Trump has always been telling of how the GREAT American economy was improving on all fronts and jobs were coming back to the USA
The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an ECONOMIC HAVOC. But he forgot his vulnerability - wellness.
Wuhan's epidemic was a showcase.
At the peak of the virus epidemic....China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas.
As President he should have been covered from head to toe, right?.....But that was not the case.
He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was already in place before the virus was released
China's vision is to control the World ECONOMY by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE.....La
ter China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus
Now China shall OWN the stocks of All Western Alliances and these countries will soon be slave to their NEW MASTER..... CHINA
Copied
All because of power! Half of humanity will be wiped out
Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by Willy123(m): 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
Willy123:

All because of power! Half of humanity will be wiped out
All because of power?!!! Half of humanity will be wiped out?!!!
Re: Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives by Fanky8: 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
Johans1991:
when you reach the bridge then you can cross it.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts / Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.