Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,437 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:23 PM

Total Core Machine For Just 20,000 Naira Only+ Delivery. Call 0805 954 2889 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Total Core Machine For Just 20,000 Naira Only+ Delivery. Call 0805 954 2889 (1340 Views)

Clean Used Ultrasound Scan Machine For Sale Urgently / Ultrasound Scan Machine For Sale In Nigeria(lagos) / Total Life Changes Products ? Call 08034308587 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Total Core Machine For Just 20,000 Naira Only+ Delivery. Call 0805 954 2889 by tammyl(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2010
Why Choose The Total Core Deluxe Abdominal Exercise Machine -

https://www.totalcore.com/flare/next

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hJphEevMMg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmBOjAyNhLc&NR=1

The Total Core Deluxe is the latest abdominal exerciser on the market. It's designed to help you get your abs toned and defined.

I've tried it myself so I've written this Total Core Deluxe review to give you my opinions and experience of it.

Like most people, I've seen the infomercial and thought the results looked impressive and promising. Determined not to be intimidated by the gorgeous and sexy TV presenters, I got one to try out.

The box weights about 7 kilos so it is light enough to carry. Putting it together was very easy and took me less than 5 minutes on my own. The ball also comes with its own small pump, a pin to keep the air in and simple instructions. It folds fairly flat and, because of its small size, it fits under the bed easily so storage isn't a problem.

The DVD that comes with the Total Core Deluxe is easy-to-follow. It has a beginners programme and then a more advanced exercise programme with the blue ball.

I don't usually do sit ups or crunches because I find them boring and they normally hurt my neck but I have used my Total Core a lot over the last six weeks. It doesn't hurt my neck and the way it's designed, it almost helps you sit back up straight, while it supports your back.

The first time I used it I thought it wasn't working because I didn't feel the ache in my stomach muscles that I used to get. After about 25 sit ups I noticed the mild burn and I knew it was taking effect.

I use it while I'm watching TV and I'm often surprised how many sit ups I've done when I look at the counter computer (comes with the Deluxe model). The seat is comfortable and it has straps at the sides if you need them.

The Total Core Deluxe helps you and trim and tone your abdominal area, if you use it regularly. I like using it and I've had good results with it. I don't think that I could recommend it as a sole means of losing weight though but it definitely tones up your stomach muscles and it gave me some definition as well. I think that it would need a healthy diet as well to have substantial weight loss.

(1) (Reply)

She Needs Your Help! / Why Do Nigerians View Fat People As Rich Or Of A Privileged Class? / NAFDAC Alerts On Killer Gentamycin Injection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.