Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! (3237 Views)

Agribusiness Magazine: Creating A Niche In Agribusiness / Agribusiness Magazine: Creating A Niche In Agribusiness / Castor Farming In Nigeria: The Trending Niche In Agriculture That May Make You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by saliubello(m): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
What is/are the reasons for you to choose to start an agric related business?? Alot of reasons are usually put into considerations. However, each to his own. Your reasons might be quite different from mine. However, if you are here/in it for the money.. the 6 digits figures.. the whole numbers that the "experts" have reeled out. Im very Sorry to disappoint you, you will loose your invested sum and some sleeps.

There has been a wide scale of misconceptions about agriculture being the niche where the money is! Hitting the millions with ease etc. Making money from this culture is actually relative. What this implies is that the person who has made money after growing tomatoes and buying a second used car might actually have just recouped a fractions of his invested sums in the last 4 years that he has started.

If you are here for the money..you are a loser from the start..I am of this opinion considering the fact there had been several millions more persons and peasant farmers who had be farming or growing the same crops and animals you intend to start. Does that mean that you are better of.

However, If you are choosing to join the agric - culture and business for the purpose of value addition, employment generation, wealth preservation or giving back to the land. Congratulations.. You have chosen right.

WELCOME ON BOARD..
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by EverythinDeals: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
Oga Saliu please stop it abeg. Just stop it. I'm not finding it funny.

If not that you're one strong person I respect here I would have looked your face.

Haba. I've known you for years and have followed your development.

And I can beat my cheat to say anyone that wants to learn should follow you. And you're a real practitioner.

But stop trying to paint it like agriculture is negative or big bucks can not be made from it and people with expectations will be dissapointed.

People can make millions from Agriculture and can make it big, but while looking at figures they need to follow through with action plan. Simple

4 Likes

Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by jethro2: 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2020
Thank you for saying it as it is
Agriculture is not a fanfare as they tried to preach
Most say the opposite to entice others

God bless you for coming out with this

saliubello:
[size=16pt]What is/are the reasons for you to choose to start an agric related business?? Alot of reasons are usually put into considerations. However, each to his own. Your reasons might be quite different from mine. However, if you are here/in it for the money.. the 6 digits figures.. the whole numbers that the "experts" have reeled out. Im very Sorry to disappoint you, you will loose your invested sum and some sleeps.

There has been a wide scale of misconceptions about agriculture being the niche where the money is! Hitting the millions with ease etc. Making money from this culture is actually relative. What this implies is that the person who has made money after growing tomatoes and buying a second used car might actually have just recouped a fractions of his invested sums in the last 4 years that he has started.

If you are here for the money..you are a loser from the start..I am of this opinion considering the fact there had been several millions more persons and peasant farmers who had be farming or growing the same crops and animals you intend to start. Does that mean that you are better of.

However, If you are choosing to join the agric - culture and business for the purpose of value addition, employment generation, wealth preservation or giving back to the land. Congratulations.. You have chosen right. [/size]

WELCOME ON BOARD..
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by jethro2: 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
We should learn to ask question and not ask people not to say what they feel.

Speaking out will be saving a lot of people from getting into the same situation without knowing what's ahead

Not all that glitters is good

It's good to listen

EverythinDeals:

If not that you're one strong person I respect here I would have looked your face.

And I can beat my cheat to say anyone that wants to learn should follow you. And you're a real practitioner.

But stop trying to paint it like agriculture is negative or big bucks can not be made from it and people with expectations will be dissapointed.

People can make millions from Africa and can make it big, but while looking at figures they need to follow through with action plan. Simple
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by saliubello(m): 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
How then can I choose right? What value are you bringing on board? What are you coming to do differently? What new skills are you bringing to the table?

I have taken this posture knowing fully well that their exists alot of poverty, fraud, ill feeling and wickedness in the land..No one cares for the other. Rather, they are out to reap you off your hard earned cash. Or just turn you to a cash cow from the start.

If you chose whichever of the niches very carefully, putting in mind the afore-mentioned. value addition, employment generation, wealth preservation or giving back to the land, you will surprisingly wriggle out successfully. Irrespective of the motives of the populace you will work with..

Can you imagine calling in some labour to work for you on your farm. You have bargained and paid the agreed sum. You have paid for food and their transportation just to motivate them to do the work adequately.. But they just come and bury the weed for you rather than removing them. Of course, the weed will spring up the very next day the sun is up. What do you call that? What warrants that such horrible thing be done?

You have employed some staff on your poultry. You pay their salaries promptly and pronto they are the ones stealing and selling your eggs. What category will you put that??

The real discuss is coming oo..[/size]
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by EverythinDeals: 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2020
jethro2:
We should learn to ask question and not ask people not to say what they feel.

Speaking out will be saving a lot of people from getting into the same situation without knowing what's ahead

Not all that glitters is good

It's good to listen

Here you go with the typical Nairalabder assumption of failure/fraud and disappointments. I've said it Most Nairalanders have a damaged psyche caused by the way people think and interact on the forum with the assumptions and presumptions of failure and disappointments before starting

BTW I'm not marketing anything o

You guys on the forum are the most pessimistic human beings I've ever seen. Jesus

Thankfully before you say more. When I was searching out for my own niche. I worked under some shrimp industries and saw things first hand

I know how a poultry with 60,000 birds function cause I've worked in one before

I know how commodity supplies work cause I've worked for someone in the industry before, from palm oil to food supplies.

I hawked ugwu to complete my secondary school education and I've prepared a plan to go into 20 acres ugwu production. God help me I make side funds for the project.

Am I a millionaire, No. I don't know if I have more than 40k in my account now. But I have learnt how to see issues for myself without seeing it through our people's prejudice and pessmisim they try to project on me. Conclusively, I choose to be optimistic. Life is about finding the missing piece of the puzzle and putting it in place not whining or complaining.

There are lands to lease depending on financial power. A start can try 10,000nqira per acre, a medium level income person can try five acres that's 50,000 naira and try their hands from cassava to maize to vegetables. It's not rocket science. Enough of all these fear laden information that has proliferate the web. People learn from failure. If they start and they fail they get up.

The fear of failure is paralysis. I rather dare than not try

2 Likes

Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by saliubello(m): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2020
EverythinDeals:

People can make millions from Africa and can make it big, but while looking at figures they need to follow through with action plan. Simple
Dear Friend. Im glad about the nice words you used in describing me. Thanks. I will always uphold that ideals that you have known me for. However, if you give me the permission to expose you to the insights I am digging up. Only at the end of the expose can you make an informed decision and take a decisive stand either to agree or disagree with me.

Making money in agriculture follows certain dynamics which I believe you might have known but have not cautiously paid attention to. Basic economics teaches us about demand and supply, that when the demand is high and the supply is low, the price shoots up High..Right? When the supply is more than the demand, the price will actively be very Low, Provided all other things remain same or all things being equal.

This is the new angle that I am bringing to the discussion. All these other parameters that must remain the same. They have the following attributes:

1. Out of the control of the farmer.
2. Affected by socio-political decisions of government, politics and relationships.
3. Affected by Natural phenomenons and disasters.
4. GMP observed by the farmer.

Therefore, I make bold to tell you that you will only make money, - the money - provided some of these factors are held down which you do not have control over.

Where there are no external funds entering and revolving/mixing in your agriculture business balance sheets, you will only make the big money, only but once in a blue moon. How you now utilise these funds in your expansion drive and subsequent experiences will determine where you will be, going forward in this business.

You only make the Big money when the price of your commodity is good, but the price can never be good forever. But there is a good news, if you are diligent enough..you will make a bit over your invested sum anytime. But errorneously, the time you cash out big is when they cited and reference always.

2 Likes

Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by saliubello(m): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
Lets me illustrate the above scenario more explicitly..

1. Since the close of the Nigerian borders, Fruits farmers like pineapples have been smiling to the bank..this is largely because the Cotonou supplies has been cut off the Lagos Markets and so their product command fairly good prices and are sold promptly too.

2. Since the ban on the importation of rice, local rice farmers have been smiling brightly.

3. Despite the border closure, the prices of cassava and its derivatives has been relatively low compared to previous years.

4. Despite the close of border, the maize farmers have not felt any significant price appreciations, as importation via the ports is allowed. though you cannot export from Nigeria.

So If we are to juxtapose it or say revert back to the status quo of open borders, what will you think will happen to the farmers growing this crops. i can tell you for free that they will lose what they made during this season.

2 years ago, cashew nut sold for over N500,000 a tonne. Last year and this year, the price is ranging between N200,000 and N240,000. If you therefore, had taken a loan and opened a cashew farm focusing on the N500k a tonne and you are confronted with N200k a tonne. What will you call that?

Same 2 years ago, the prices of cassava was really high..very high. Can we say the price remain same?

As stated in the opening statements, if you are here for wealth preservation devoid of inflation and inflationary trends. Then you are good and your smiles will know no bound.

1 Like

Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by saliubello(m): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2020
In the midst of these risk factors, there exist abounding opportunities.

Dangote Industies Limited currently is investing heavily massively in rice, sugar, dairy products, and tomatoes in its drive to create job opportunities and industrialize Nigeria ( https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/dangote-scales-up-investments-in-agriculture.html. ) But on closer look; what exactly are they investing on

1. They are constructing state of the art storage silos, and as well carrying out parboiling, rice milling, polishing, capable of employing 37 % of the population and against the backdrop of 23 % unemployment rate in the country. i.e constructing ultra-modern rice processing integrated plant that will process 16 metric tonnes of paddy rice in one hour. They are currently building rice processing mills in Kano, Jigawa, Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, and Niger states

2. His conglomerate is equally investing in 40,000 hectares to produce sugar in Nasarawa.

3. He is equally constructing a 3million tons fertilizer plant in Lagos. In terms of revenues, this plant is hoping to generate $30 billion for his business over the next two years.

So, you see the import of putting employment generation and value creation and addition at the core of deciding your choice of niche of agriculture where you can play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by saliubello(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
Parts of my worries being a field guy and after getting my hands dirty. Though, my fingers are not burnt from them. There are gains, losses and further gains here and there. The proliferation of these agricultural investment platforms should be a concern for any descerning mind. Another MMM-Agro are springing up.

I tried it on google search and I came up with the followings:

1. farmcrowdy,
2. Farmkart,
3. TOP Agric,
4. PayFarmer,
5. EZ Farming,
6. FarmFunded,
7. ThriveAgric,
8. Efarms,
9. Groupfarma,
10. farm4me.com.ng,
11. Agrorite,
12. Harvest Returns,
13 www.growafrica.com,
14. www.agropartnerships.com,

I suggest you double-check if i were incorrect!

These guys have found their niche in agriculture I guess.

I tried playing on the number and to my amazement, i observed that:

a. Its cheaper to use this methods to raise funds than securing a commercial bank loan.
b. The fixed deposit rates and its turn around time is way higher than the promised investment returns. Therefore, I can assume and conclude that is the real niche!

1 Like

Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
saliubello:
Parts of my worries being a field guy and after getting my hands dirty. Though, my fingers are not burnt from them. There are gains, losses and further gains here and there. The proliferation of these agricultural investment platforms should be a concern for any descerning mind. Another MMM-Agro are springing up.

I tried it on google search and I came up with the followings:

1. farmcrowdy,
2. Farmkart,
3. TOP Agric,
4. PayFarmer,
5. EZ Farming,
6. FarmFunded,
7. ThriveAgric,
8. Efarms,
9. Groupfarma,
10. farm4me.com.ng,
11. Agrorite,
12. Harvest Returns,
13 www.growafrica.com,
14. www.agropartnerships.com,

I suggest you double-check if i were incorrect!

These guys have found their niche in agriculture I guess.

I tried playing on the number and to my amazement, i observed that:

a. Its cheaper to use this methods to raise funds than securing a commercial bank loan.
b. The fixed deposit rates and its turn around time is way higher than the promised investment returns. Therefore, I can assume and conclude that is the real niche!

Are you saying farmcrowdy, thriveagric are mmm?
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by saliubello(m): 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2020
EMMAACHILE:
Are you saying farmcrowdy, thriveagric are mmm?
Is that what you are looking to affirm? who I go ask
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by saliubello(m): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by Alberttahir: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2020
Good and educative. Thanks to op.
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by EverythinDeals: 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
saliubello:
Dear Friend. Im glad about the nice words you used in describing me. Thanks. I will always uphold that ideals that you have known me for. However, if you give me the permission to expose you to the insights I am digging up. Only at the end of the expose can you make an informed decision and take a decisive stand either to agree or disagree with me.

Making money in agriculture follows certain dynamics which I believe you might have known but have not cautiously paid attention to. Basic economic teaches us about demand and supply, that when the demand is high and the supply is low, the price shoots up High..Right? When the supply is more than the demand, the price will actively be very Low, Provided all other things remain same or all things being equal.

This is the new angle that I am bringing to the discussion. All these other parameters that must remain the same. They have the following attributes:

1. Out of the control of the farmer.
2. Affected by socio-political decisions of government, politics and relationships.
3. Affected by Natural phenomenons and disasters.
4. GMP observed by the farmer.

Therefore, I make bold to tell you that you will only make money, - the money - provided some of these factors are held down which you do not have control over.

Where there are no external funds entering and revolving/mixing in your agriculture business balance sheets, you will only make the big money, only but once in a blue moon. How you now utilise these funds in your expansion drive and subsequent experiences will determine where you will be, going forward in this business.

I know you more than you think. You're one of the only names I can take serious on the entire forum. But you're postured to lean too much towards the negative hence I will disagree and quarrel with you about your stance as its not healthy and even you don't know it. What do I mean, every business has a risk/instability factor, issues like market pricing factors, demand and supply, competition, alternatives and so on a few which you also quoted but even in economics, there's a deeper dimension that understudies the lacking factor in systems and makes it available so uncertainties and risks can be reduced and limited which ultimately results in predictable and consistent results which nullifies your theory of only expect much once in a blue moon.

I'm setting up a 100 acres project and am also well informed about the internal dyanisms and operational dynamics of the sector both practically and from theoretical perspective. To me facts must be presented without fear or basis as emotional contaminants terminates the quality of information. Simple. Remove fear and panic, preach the message

1 Like

Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by EverythinDeals: 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
saliubello:
Lets me illustrate the above scenario more explicitly..

1. Since the close of the Nigerian borders, Fruits farmers like pineapples have been smiling to the bank..this is largely because the Cotonou supplies has been cut off the Lagos Markets and so their product command fairly good prices and are sold promptly too.

2. Since the ban on the importation of rice, local rice farmers have been smiling brightly.

3. Despite the border closure, the prices of cassava and its derivatives has been relatively low compared to previous years.

4. Despite the close of border, the maize farmers have not felt any significant price appreciations, as importation via the ports is allowed. though you cannot export from Nigeria.

So If we are to juxtapose it or say revert back to the status quo of open borders, what will you think will happen to the farmers growing this crops. i can tell you for free that they will lose what they made during this season.

2 years ago, cashew nut sold for over N500,000 a tonne. Last year and this year, the price is ranging between N200,000 and N240,000. If you therefore, had taken a loan and opened a cashew farm focusing on the N500k a tonne and you are confronted with N200k a tonne. What will you call that?

Same 2 years ago, the prices of cassava was really high..very high. Can we say the price remain same?

As stated in the opening statements, if you are here for wealth preservation devoid of inflation and inflationary trends. Then you are good and your smiles will know no bound.

Oga Aaliyah wea all know this. Please stop miseducating the public spreading fear and paranoid. No reasonable established institution should use loan as a regulatory servicing tool for business. Furthermore, no reasonable enterprise setsbits peak price as regular price. You're misguiding people please.
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by EverythinDeals: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
saliubello:
How then can I choose right? What value are you bringing on board? What are you coming to do differently? What new skills are you bringing to the table?

I have taken this posture knowing fully well that their exists alot of poverty, fraud, ill feeling and wickedness in the land..No one cares for the other. Rather, they are out to reap you off your hard earned cash. Or just turn you to a cash cow from the start.

If you chose whichever of the niches very carefully, putting in mind the afore-mentioned. value addition, employment generation, wealth preservation or giving back to the land, you will surprisingly wriggle out successfully. Irrespective of the motives of the populace you will work with..

Can you imagine calling in some labour to work for your on your farm. You have bargained and paid the agreed sum. You have paid for food and their transportation just to motivate them to do the work adequately..But they just come and bury the weed for you rather than removing them. Of course, the weed will spring up the very next day the sun is up. What do you call that? What warrants that such horrible thing be done?

You have employed some staff on your poultry. You pay their salaries promptly and pronto they are the ones stealing and selling your eggs. What category will you put that??

The real discuss is coming oo..[/size]

If you will communicate other than people are out to scam cheat dupe and all these negatives like people are out to weed farm bury weeds etc. Please stop spreading fear. There are mechanical weeders, tractors, ploughs.large scale farming activities should work with mechanical devices and a supervisor overseeing works done before disbursing payments.

I respect every source of fluctuations and instabilities should be studied and fixed. Please try informing the public without diluting good information with fear please
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by saliubello(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
EverythinDeals:

If you will communicate other than people are out to scam cheat dupe and all these negatives like people are out to weed farm bury weeds etc. Please stop spreading fear. There are mechanical weeders, tractors, ploughs.large scale farming activities should work with mechanical devices and a supervisor overseeing works done before disbursing payments.

I respect every source of fluctuations and instabilities should be studied and fixed. Please try informing the public without diluting good information with fear please
Your views noted.
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by saliubello(m): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2020
EverythinDeals:

I know you more than you think. You're one of the only names I can take serious on the entire forum. But you're postured to lean too much towards the negative hence I will disagree and quarrel with you about your stance as its not healthy and even you don't know it. What do I mean, every business has a risk/instability factor, issues like market pricing factors, demand and supply, competition, alternatives and so on a few which you also quoted but even in economics, there's a deeper dimension that understudies the lacking factor in systems and makes it available so uncertainties and risks can be reduced and limited which ultimately results in predictable and consistent results which nullifies your theory of only expect much once in a blue moon.

I'm setting up a 100 acres project and am also well informed about the internal dyanisms and operational dynamics of the sector both practically and from theoretical perspective. To me facts must be presented without fear or basis as emotional contaminants terminates the quality of information. Simple. Remove fear and panic, preach the message
Remember the each to his own part? Calm down. I just wish I could communicate the message better. Nonetheless, my aim isn't to spread fear and panic. Your opinion noted. Let's review this discussion again after the 100acres project. I'm not talking with you based on theory and textbook. I'm writing based on my field experiences. A few of my exploits I have documented online here. No. I'm not rewriting tales by noon light. Infact I like it as you have disagreed with me but I'm a bit vexed because you are not patiently reading my words.. read till the end before taking me up.

Guy..you done derail the thread oo
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by EverythinDeals: 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
saliubello:
Remember the each to his own part? Calm down. I just wish I could communicate the message better. Nonetheless, my aim isn't to spread fear and panic. Your opinion noted. Let's review this discussion again after the 100acres project. I'm not talking with you based on theory and textbook. I'm writing based on my field experiences. A few of my exploits I have documented online here. No. I'm not rewriting tales by noon light. Infact I like it as you have disagreed with me but I'm a bit vexed because you are not patiently reading my words.. read till the end before taking me up.

Guy..you done derail the thread oo

Lol@practical. I relocated from Lekki to a rural area. As I'm speaking to you I own my own 100 acres project. Though it's tough. One has to come into agriculture with though mind.30 acres corn 70 acres another crop. Bros. If it's practical I virtually stay with crude villagers and have relocated here permanently

So I'm also a doer. The culture of trying to denigrade ventures or mix fear and excessive caution has to stop

I'm not using people's money o before they I'll come again. God is doing the work Himself

1 Like

Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 27, 2020
trash , trash and trash.

everyone go into agriculture for the money and right now agriculture is one business you go into that guarantee you will recover your investment in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by saliubello(m): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2020
Lostz:
trash , trash and trash.

everyone go into agriculture for the money and right now agriculture is one business you go into that guarantee you will recover your investment in Nigeria
Going into agriculture for the money is the easiest decision you can make. Sustaining the enterprise and making the agricultural enterprise self - sustaining while not introducing or injecting new funds into the venture is key in determining viability.

Look at it in this context, as a cassava farmer with about 10hectare cassava farm. You must wait minimum of 10months before you can make some profit in reality. Every of your labour and inputs are purchased and paid for at the prevailing market rate that suits the sellers. At harvest, you as the owner cannot determine the price you wish to sell your cassava..putting in perspective your input cost. You will be surprised at the buying prices. If you had taken care of the cassava very well, no matter how much it is sold, you will make some money on your expenditure. That entire revenue is what others will term the big money forgetting that you had incured some costs before then.

Have you heard of off - takers who reneged on their promise to buy from you? You can make money big time but not always. Keep that in mind.

1 Like

Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by EverythinDeals: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2020
saliubello:
Going into agriculture for the money is the easiest decision you can make. Sustaining the enterprise and making the agricultural enterprise self - sustaining while not introducing or injecting new funds into the venture is key in determining viability.

Look at it in this context, as a cassava farmer with about 10hectare cassava farm. You must wait minimum of 10months before you can make some profit in reality. Every of your labour and inputs are purchased and paid for at the prevailing market rate that suits the sellers. At harvest, you as the owner cannot determine the price you wish to sell your cassava..putting in perspective your input cost. You will be surprised at the buying prices. If you had taken care of the cassava very well, no matter how much it is sold, you will make some money on your expenditure. That entire revenue is what others will term the big money forgetting that you had incured some costs before then.

Have you heard of off - takers who reneged on their promise to buy from you? You can make money big time but not always. Keep that in mind.

Fear based information. Anyone going into farming should not be dictated as to what they can achieve. Even a goat knows cassava plantain banana will take ten months.
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by saliubello(m): 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
EverythinDeals:

Fear based information. Anyone going into farming should not be dictated as to what they can achieve. Even a goat knows cassava plantain banana will take ten months.
Ever heard before the cliche - Once beaten, twice shy. A kii so fun omode ki o ma dete. That people are not telling you that they had lost money or are losing money either by opening threads and commenting online doesn't invalidate the truth that you can loose the money easily in agriculture. I can tell you for free that agriculture is the easiest route to waste your money. Have you heard that before?

Why then will myself still wish and try to obtain a Five million Naira loan (N5,000,000) to be invested in agriculture? That is because I already have ventured actively and lost a good fractions of the intended loan ( though in personal funds ) and already known where the pitfalls are. How many new entrants know where these pitfalls are in their intended area of agriculture. Remember, each season is never the same. What works now or invoke now might be old fashioned soonest. That your ingenious method to solve a challenge on the field ( that cost you about N750,000) to fix might actually be solved using another methods as seen elsewhere which might only be just below N100,000. These are pathways your cash sublime away.

1 Like

Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by EverythinDeals: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
saliubello:
Ever heard before the cliche - Once beaten, twice shy. A kii so fun omode ki o ma dete. That people are not telling you that they had lost money or are losing money either by opening threads and commenting online doesn't invalidate the truth that you can loose the money easily in agriculture. I can tell you for free that agriculture is the easiest route to waste your money. Have you heard that before?

Why then will myself still wish and try to obtain a Five million Naira loan (N5,000,000) to be invested in agriculture? That is because I already have ventured actively and lost a good fractions of the intended loan ( though in personal funds ) and already known where the pitfalls are. How many new entrants know where these pitfalls are in their intended area of agriculture. Remember, each season is never the same. What works now or invoke now might be old fashioned soonest. That your ingenious method to solve a challenge on the field ( that cost you about N750,000) to fix might actually be solved using another methods as seen elsewhere which might only be just below N100,000. These are part ways your cash sublime away.

Stop blocking people's path. People lose money in every business. O de she ti e. Se ti e ko fawon Eyan lorun Sile so tawon. Ye MA se atako. Ijamba yii o de pay e. Se ti e ogbeni

Come and read lost and see what I was talking about

This individual is trying to use the disguise of giving information to scare people off agriculture and from transacting with people. Why some people won't do theirs and let others do theirs beats me. Thank God I'm not asking anyone for investment. This Opportunity is an hypocrite who only wants to steer people off from agriculture so they don't know the benefits in it rather than help people to succeed. This is hypocrisy in its finest disguise
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by saliubello(m): 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
EverythinDeals:

Stop blocking people's path. People lose money in every business. O de she ti e. Se ti e ko fawon Eyan lorun Sile so tawon. Ye MA se atako. Ijamba yii o de pay e. Se ti e ogbeni

Come and read lost and see what I was talking about

This individual is trying to use the disguise of giving information to scare people off agriculture and from transacting with people. Why some people won't do theirs and let others do theirs beats me. Thank God I'm not asking anyone for investment. This Opportunity is an hypocrite who only wants to steer people off from agriculture so they don't know the benefits in it rather than help people to succeed. This is hypocrisy in its finest disguise
Hypocrisy in its finest disguise! Whao. Are you benefiting from the status quo?? Your responses are way unusual. Are you a consultant to one of those in the game? You must be in the game! Or you are writing using your pseudo account?
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by EverythinDeals: 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
saliubello:
Hypocrisy in its finest disguise! Whao. Are you benefiting from the status quo?? Your responses are way unusual. Are you a consultant to one of those in the game? You must be in the game! Or you are writing using your pseudo account?

Here they come. Address your hypocrisy. Thank God I don't use people's money what other thing would you want to say. You're an hypocrite. Do yours and let people do theirs. You don't want people to know the benefits in it so they won't come in to it. Alabosi oshi. Alatako. Onijamba. Se ti e
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by saliubello(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
EverythinDeals:

Here they come. Address your hypocrisy. Thank God I don't use people's money what other thing would you want to say. You're an hypocrite. Do yours and let people do theirs. You don't want people to know the benefits in it so they won't come in to it. Alabosi oshi. Alatako. Onijamba. Se ti e
I have heard this before. Infact, this tone sound familiar. Being unemployed isn't a license to be stupid.

Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by EverythinDeals: 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
saliubello:
I have heard this before. Infact, this tone sound familiar. Being unemployed isn't a license to be stupid.

Alabosi. Even if a blind is explained both our comments, the blind would see the truth. Deceiver. Hypocrite. Enemy of other people's progress. Do your own let others do theirs. Mr. Only me is good everyone else is bad. Alabosi
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by EverythinDeals: 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
Look at this cheap fraud trying to compare himself with a purist as my humble self. Someone who would ask people to pee order irrigation kits, use their money to buy from Alibaba and sell to them at 60% higher than the price they should be. After amassing massive profits he has the money to set out his own ventures. I saw thru his whole setup then I didn't in anyway tell his customers they could get them cheaply from Alibaba nor interfered as men as we should be we should mind our business. He build a successful business name and brand from himself using other people's money

Now today other young entrepreneurs are rising up the same individual who used people's money is suddenly telling people not to allow people use their money when he did the exact same thing. Shame on you for trying to hide the benefits in agriculture investments. Enemy of other people's progress. I'm not calling for investors and won't. But I'll call out your hypocrisy you foolish thing

Let other people grow and learn to mind your business. This is how men are now taking over gossip and back biting from women. Let other people grow the same way no one instructed your ventures 3 5 years ago when you were hustling irrigation kits and nursery sacks to Suckers and consultancy. You think I don't know you. SMH. I know you like your shadow. Olodo
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by saliubello(m): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
EverythinDeals:

Alabosi. Even if a blind is explained both our comments, the blind would see the truth. Deceiver. Hypocrite. Enemy of other people's progress. Do your own let others do theirs. Mr. Only me is good everyone else is bad. Alabosi
Omode nse e. You are being childish and rude. I will not be responsible for your schooling or correcting you. All I can say is expand and enlarge. Think beyond now. Think outside the box. Think big and smart too.

Does that mean you must collect investments schemes for you to excel? Is that it? The prominent amongst these e-commerce platform you are routing for and probably wishing to copy trade in fixed deposits accounts and short tenure lending. Of late, they are divesting into transports and haulage. Is that not an indication that they are feeling the heat just as I have been portraying in my writings that you can not involve in direct production and think to harmer the millions. Do you also know they are entering meat and beef retails and merchandising? Simply put they are tilting towards value additions as against direct productions. It surprises me how myopic you have concluded within you that I am out to smear your paymasters.

I'm not apologetic about my writings and positions. Take what suits you and discard the entire lots.
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by saliubello(m): 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
EverythinDeals:
Look at this cheap fraud trying to compare himself with a purist as my humble self. Someone who would ask people to pee order irrigation kits, use their money to buy from Alibaba and sell to them at 60% higher than the price they should be. After amassing massive profits he has the money to set out his own ventures. I saw thru his whole setup then I didn't in anyway tell his customers they could get them cheaply from Alibaba nor interfered as men as we should be we should mind our business. He build a successful business name and brand from himself using other people's money

Now today other young entrepreneurs are rising up the same individual who used people's money is suddenly telling people not to allow people use their money when he did the exact same thing. Shame on you for trying to hide the benefits in agriculture investments. Enemy of other people's progress. I'm not calling for investors and won't. But I'll call out your hypocrisy you foolish thing

Let other people grow and learn to mind your business. This is how men are now taking over gossip and back biting from women. Let other people grow the same way no one instructed your ventures 3 5 years ago when you were hustling irrigation kits and nursery sacks to Suckers and consultancy. You think I don't know you. SMH. I know you like your shadow. Olodo
To put this straight. I have never received funds for pre-orders of irrigation kits. Even when we started out and were ordering via Jack's platforms. We were learning the intricacies with our own money. Yes. I made bold to say it. If I had taken the route you are accusing me of, dear friend I know how large I would have been now.

My first sets of post on that young man's thread then earned me insults and abuses. I remember putting out then that posterity will judge me. I was never into suckers and paid consultancy as you opined. As I stated then, "I was standing on the giant's shoulders and can see farther than the giant".

You cannot bundle me into the thrash lots. I stand out.

You need to grow up and learn fast. No harm in sending private messages for clarity rather than exposing your folly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Crop Can I Plant In This Month (august) Of The Year) / Oil Palm Seedling( Dwarf Tenera) For Sale with picture / How To Sell Watermelon Fruits At A Good Profit: Where To Sell, How To Sell And W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.