Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! (3238 Views)

Agribusiness Magazine: Creating A Niche In Agribusiness / Agribusiness Magazine: Creating A Niche In Agribusiness / Castor Farming In Nigeria: The Trending Niche In Agriculture That May Make You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by EverythinDeals: 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
saliubello:
Omode nse e. You are being childish and rude. I will not be responsible for your schooling or correcting you. All I can say is expand and enlarge. Think beyond now. Think outside the box. Think big and smart too.

Does that mean you must collect investments schemes for you to excel? Is that it? The prominent amongst these e-commerce platform you are routing for and probably wishing to copy trade in fixed deposits accounts and short tenure lending. Of late, they are divesting into transports and haulage. Is that not an indication that they are feeling the heat just as I have been portraying in my writings that you can not involve in direct production and think to harmer the millions. Do you also know they are entering meat and beef retails and merchandising? Simply put they are tilting towards value additions as against direct productions. It surprises me how myopic you have concluded within you that I am out to smear your paymasters.

I'm not apologetic about my writings and positions. Take what suits you and discard the entire lots.

It is you that want to educate me in agriculture. Lol. You will die first. Take your evil pill you called information and shove it down the orifice of your embarassed Fullish hypocrite oshi

Thank goodness I didn't collect money from anyone. Stupeed being. Hypocrite. Don't go and get busy. Continue to set psychological and mental blocks to steer people from what would bless them. Agriculture is bad agriculture is this but you're in hit. Alabosi oshi
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by saliubello(m): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
EverythinDeals:

It is you that want to educate me in agriculture. Lol. You will die first. Take your evil pill you called information and shove it down the orifice of your embarassed Fullish hypocrite oshi

Thank goodness I didn't collect money from anyone. Stupeed being. Hypocrite. Don't go and get busy. Continue to set psychological and mental blocks to steer people from what would bless them. Agriculture is bad agriculture is this but you're in hit. Alabosi oshi
Why are you this shallow and toxic? Why I'm I responding to your myopic diagressions? Maybe the stay at home order. Maybe I needed to expunge you and your lots of this toxic ideology that myself and a few fellows here are enemies of your progress when we hold view points that are in contrast to yours and your paymasters. Why retort to curses and negative wishes?? Whao. Ti ewure ba boju wehin, afi epe fun elepe. Negative wishes are like chicken that goes back to their rooster when its dawsk. Be careful what you wish others.

Do you understand that the world is now global village? With the internet and most especially this forum - we bring ourselves and thoughts to most homes where we ourselves in real-life would never have opportunity to enter. Therefore, I am ever cautious of what I write. Also know that yet unborn kids from every part of the world will come to read about what we write here today. We understand you for who you are now.

I have in the past shared my views on the following endeavors:
1. Cultivating ofada rice.
2. My beekeeping hobby experience.
3. My cucumber irrigation farming and fulani herdsmen experience.
4. Why is the agribusiness sector so lucrative yet prone to risks.
5. Raingun usage and experience before I started marketing irrigation accessories.

Many friends were made as a result. We will make new friends. As humans, we agree to disagree.
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by EverythinDeals: 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
saliubello:
Why are you this shallow and toxic? Why I'm I responding to your myopic diagressions? Maybe the stay at home order. Maybe I needed to expunge you and your lots of this toxic ideology that myself and a few fellows here are enemies of your progress when we hold view points that are in contrast to yours and your paymasters. Why retort to curses and negative wishes?? Whao. Ti ewure ba boju wehin, afi epe fun elepe. Negative wishes are like chicken that goes back to their rooster when its dawsk. Be careful what you wish others.

Do you understand that the world is now global village? With the internet and most especially this forum - we bring ourselves and thoughts to most homes where we ourselves in real-life would never have opportunity to enter. Therefore, I am ever cautious of what I write. Also know that yet unborn kids from every part of the world will come to read about what we write here today. We understand you for who you are now.

I have in the past shared my views on the following endeavors:
1. Cultivating ofada rice.
2. My beekeeping hobby experience.
3. My cucumber irrigation farming and fulani herdsmen experience.
4. Why is the agribusiness sector so lucrative yet prone to risks.
5. Raingun usage and experience before I started marketing irrigation accessories.

Many friends were made as a result. We will make new friends. As humans, we agree to disagree.

Agriculture is unprofitable agriculture is unprofitable yet they are in it with all the negative narratives. Lol. Go read mobolaji234 emmachile okoroemeka ken4agent agrobosco threads and see how inspire of risks they informed people and how their threads have blessed the life's of people. Those are good human beings. Not this stupeeed low life tailor that stumbled on a goldmine trying to debate a decade practitioner in plant biotechnology and macroeconomics.

Apari your hypocrisy have been exposed for what it is, shallow scam hypocrisy. People will continue to progress IJN in spite of your negative laced information disguised to mislead people. Hypocrite

Genuine people with information lead to help people get energized to move forward not to stifle their energy and cause them not to move. Hypocrite
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by EverythinDeals: 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
@Op I called Emmachile when I was to start a project last year if you see how he patiently gave me up to 2pminutes of his time and counsel and even almost offered to make time to come...this are people who inform not educate not people who tell people it's not good don't do it because they don't want competition

Do your own let others people do theirs. Scam or fraud the law is there to arrest any crook and throw their arsed into the cell for as long as they deserve

I'm not rich yet. We dey hustle. I barely have even 18k in my account now. So I'm not bragging I am this or that. But I will call out your hypocrisy today and anyway again I notice it

Mtcheeew
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by saliubello(m): 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
EverythinDeals:
@Op I called Emmachile when I was to start a project last year if you see how he patiently gave me up to 2pminutes of his time and counsel and even almost offered to make time to come...this are people who inform not educate not people who tell people it's not good don't do it because they don't want competition

Do your own let others people do theirs. Scam or fraud the law is there to arrest any crook and throw their arsed into the cell for as long as they deserve

I'm not rich yet. We dey hustle. I barely have even 18k in my account now. So I'm not bragging I am this or that. But I will call out your hypocrisy today and anyway again I notice it

Mtcheeew
I still maintain that you myopic, unhealthy, unprogressive and unwilling to learn. If you are not, you will learn to read maybe slowly, comprehend and know when to just walk away without trying effortlessly to cast unnecessary aspersions. I'm not looking up to you to back up and support my views. To hustle is to deal in trick and fraud, you have accepted this as a norm and you live by it. Good for you. I'm not an hustler. I do not need to trick you to part with your money.

This thread was intended to open up avenues that people who are futuristic and hardworking can see the insights and tap into them as they are what they never had thought was possible within the limits of their resources, without having to pay hustlers like you. But you derail the thread from your very first post. Never knew you have formed a cartel of hustlers.

Let me break it down a bit and who ever has witnessed it will affirmed it. When you call me for an enquiry, suggestions, consultancy etc, irrespective of what I have on ground to sell. I will only tell you what to me is correct, useful, functional and that I know will serve you appropriately. I involve myself in alot of things that gets me busy. So forget telling me to get busy.

Do I unsettle you? Oh. That isn't my goal. But do not try to rubbish the integrity I have inherited and have laboured to protect despite the few temptations.
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by EverythinDeals: 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
saliubello:
I still maintain that you myopic, unhealthy, unprogressive and unwilling to learn. If you are not, you will learn to read maybe slowly, comprehend and know when to just walk away without trying effortlessly to cast unnecessary aspersions. I'm not looking up to you to back up and support my views. To hustle is to deal in trick and fraud, you have accepted this as a norm and you live by it. Good for you. I'm not an hustler. I do not need to trick you to part with your money.

This thread was intended to open up avenues that people who are futuristic and hardworking can see the insights and tap into them as they are what they never had thought was possible within the limits of their resources, without having to pay hustlers like you. But you derail the thread from your very first post. Never knew you have formed a cartel of hustlers.

Let me break it down a bit and who ever has witnessed it will affirmed it. When you call me for an enquiry, suggestions, consultancy etc, irrespective of what I have on ground to sell. I will only tell you what to me is correct, useful, functional and that I know will serve you appropriately. I involve myself in alot of things that gets me busy. So forget telling me to get busy.

Do I unsettle you? Oh. That isn't my goal. But do not try to rubbish the integrity I have inherited and have laboured to protect despite the few temptations.

Hustlers. Now it's character defamation. I never attacked your character with lies. I simply called out your hypocrisy that's glaring for the discerning to do. I do my side hustles acknowledge the risks in agriculture and still do my thing with my money

Oga how much did your mother give me? Tell me. Show me where I asked you for money

You're an hypocrite. You teach me. You will die first before that happens. SMH. That's how they brag when they tap some small knowledge.

Okay so he setups a fish farm makes his own feed with soya and maize. Uses pelletizer and then makes floating feed. Makes feed for poultry and can produce eggs and broiler and can also affiliates with overseas sites to buy irrigation kits or produce seedlings or affiliates with bland sellers and sell lands. He know automatically beleves he knows more than anyone he comes across. SMH. What a full.

You should be surprised I know your life inside out as a total stranger. This should shock you to be humble and listen and take corrections. But maybe lie they don't listen unless calamity happens

Saliu before you can teach me you will first die. It's not swear. You're far far below to begin to try this with me. Rada rada
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by saliubello(m): 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
EverythinDeals:

Hustlers. Now it's character defamation. I never attacked your character with lies. I simply called out your hypocrisy that's glaring for the discerning to do. I do my side hustles acknowledge the risks in agriculture and still do my thing with my money

Oga how much did your mother give me? Tell me. Show me where I asked you for money

You're an hypocrite. You teach me. You will die first before that happens. SMH. That's how they brag when they tap some small knowledge.

Okay so he setups a fish farm makes his own feed with soya and maize. Uses pelletizer and then makes floating feed. Makes feed for poultry and can produce eggs and broiler and can also affiliates with overseas sites to buy irrigation kits or produce seedlings or affiliates with bland sellers and sell lands. He know automatically beleves he knows more than anyone he comes across. SMH. What a full.

You should be surprised I know your life inside out as a total stranger. This should shock you to be humble and listen and take corrections. But maybe lie they don't listen unless calamity happens
what is new in these you have posted up here. They are pieces of information from my over 100 threads. Pack well my friend.
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by EverythinDeals: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
saliubello:
what is new in these you have posted up here. They are pieces of information from my over 100 threads. Pack well my friend.

It is me that will now sit down to read your 100 of nonsense you use to blind your fulls that you think pool up to you. Smh

Se ti e alabosi
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by saliubello(m): 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
EverythinDeals:

It is me that will now sit down to read your 100 of nonsense you use to blind your fulls that you think pool up to you. Smh

Se ti e alabosi
Is this crux of this? You think I operate in ignorance? That my village coordinate is also littered over the internet is no news? Talk something else, except I haven't experienced first hand what I reel out, then you can silent me..

But wait oo.. are you advocating that any youngster can just start a ponsi scheme or a money doubling scheme using agriculture as a farcade?? Can I get you right?

Are you saying I should start collecting investment funds from people to finance my fancy lifestyle?? Is that your position?
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by EverythinDeals: 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
saliubello:
Is this crux of this? You think I operate in ignorance? That my village coordinate is also littered over the internet is no news? Talk something else, except I haven't experienced first hand what I reel out, then you can silent me..

But wait oo.. are you advocating that any youngster can just start a ponsi scheme or a money doubling scheme using agriculture as a farcade?? Can I get you right?

Are you saying I should start collecting investment funds from people to finance my fancy lifestyle?? Is that your position?

Muumuu trying to reposture show me where I've ever supported crime or give consent to it. I'm done with your dull brain. Logging off. You may get lost with your hypocrisy
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by saliubello(m): 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
EverythinDeals:

Muumuu trying to reposture show me where I've ever supported crime or give consent to it. I'm done with your dull brain. Logging off. You may get lost with your hypocrisy
But you are a decade practitioner in plant biotechnology and macroeconomics? And yet, you can not coordinate your thought processes as to marshal your points sanely and logically? You are here for the million naira harmer too? O boy..you are wrong there. You cannot just hide behind the keyboard and begin to cast aspersions. I get your time as I dey my house.

Chose your targets wisely. You wan take me shine. Ti omode ba subu, won a wo iwaju. Ti agba ba subu, won a wo eyin. You are looking ahead at your adversaries. But I'm writing based on the fact that agba mi awo eyin. Write and call others who have ears to understand some pitfalls they could fall into while doing agriculture. And you are dragging me like I had insulted the mogaji of your house. Na wa oo. Education without conscience.
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by EverythinDeals: 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
saliubello:
But you are a decade practitioner in plant biotechnology and macroeconomics? And yet, you can not coordinate your thought processes as to marshal your points sanely and logically? You are here for the million naira harmer too? O boy..you are wrong there. You cannot just hide behind the keyboard and begin to cast aspersions. I get your time as I dey my house.

Chose your targets wisely. You wan take me shine. Ti omode ba subu, won a wo iwaju. Ti agba ba subu, won a wo eyin. You are looking ahead at your adversaries. But I'm writing based on the fact that agba mi awo eyin. Write and call others who have ears to understand some pitfalls they could fall into while doing agriculture. And you are dragging me like I had insulted the mogaji of your house. Na wa oo. Education without conscience.

I am here for million dollar home. Continue the defamatory antics. In the end if was about issues. About typing coherently I can't but sacrifice more than few moments with a nitwit like you. If I need a million trust me it's from work and not schemes. Olote
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by saliubello(m): 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
EverythinDeals:

I am here for million dollar home. Continue the defamatory antics. In the end if was about issues. About typing coherently I can't but sacrifice more than few moments with a nitwit like you. If I need a million trust me it's from work and not schemes. Olote
Focus on the bigger picture. If you are here for million dollar, then you might need to take a deep breath, take a chill and take a walk. Then ask yourself, is it worth it after all? Can't I just look at focus on the message and leave out the messenger?

You can't win always. Are we in a competition? So what's the fuss? Ki ni maa fi ote se? Se mo ti se ote re ni? After all the dust is settled, you can separate the chaff from the wheat. Ma Ko mi po mo won. If you have issues with my submissions, so be it. Just walk away! I'm not apologetic about it.

Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by VillagePipu: 2:14am On Mar 28, 2020
saliubello:
Hypocrisy in its finest disguise! Whao. Are you benefiting from the status quo?? Your responses are way unusual. Are you a consultant to one of those in the game? You must be in the game! Or you are writing using your pseudo account?

Healthserve, Hspda, Planet3xi, Kunleweb, Essenceplus
Those are his Monikers. They chased him off the investment section like a dog.

Edafe Samuel is a thief. I mean a hardened criminal who goes about looking for people to scam.

Upper year, he was selling Facebook accounts.
Last year, he was selling gnld.
From there, he started an imaginary farm.
Recently, he was promising people 200% if they invest in his business.
In August, he was in the property section fighting for real estate agency fees.

After that, he claimed to have 5 Nissan cars on hire purchase? Thereafter, he had forgotten he said that when he started begging someone to give him a bus for hire purchase.

Go and check this guy's posts. He roams about Nairaland looking for innocent prey to fall victim of his scams. Very useless nonentity.

1 Like

Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by saliubello(m): 8:48am On Mar 28, 2020
VillagePipu:

Healthserve, Hspda, Planet3xi, Kunleweb, Essenceplus
Those are his Monikers. They chased him off the investment section like a dog.

Edafe Samuel is a thief. I mean a hardened criminal who goes about looking for people to scam.

Upper year, he was selling Facebook accounts.
Last year, he was selling gnld.
From there, he started an imaginary farm.
Recently, he was promising people 200% if they invest in his business.
In August, he was in the property section fighting for real estate agency fees.

After that, he claimed to have 5 Nissan cars on hire purchase? Thereafter, he had forgotten he said that when he started begging someone to give him a bus for hire purchase.

Go and check this guy's posts. He roams about Nairaland looking for innocent prey to fall victim of his scams. Very useless nonentity.

Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by saliubello(m): 9:36am On Mar 28, 2020
At this juncture, I need to make some clarifications about this subject matter of making money, making millions from agriculture etc.

I will be insincere to say that you cannot make it big in agriculture. I will be dishonest to say that it is not possible to make millions in agriculture. What I am saying is that you can make the millions once all things being equal, when all the other factors are constant or held down. But the market forces and conditions that allowed you make that big money once or twice will not remain the same forever, will not remain the same always.

So if you are out for the millions immediately and always, you are going to be disappointed. How ever, I must be quick to state again that - all things being equal, provided you do the needfuls ( good farm management practices) irrespective of the prices of the farm commodities at any time, you as a farmer should recoup your investments with some profits which can range from 10% - 40% or to say the least infinity.

Let me share this example that happened to me some years ago. There were 2 fish ponds with each having 2000 stock in them. They were mature for sale. Each of about 1.5kg life weight. The buyer came and we harvested from one of the ponds in about 3days and the cash at hand had totalled approximately about N1,400,000 ( one million four hundred thousand naira ). He then suggested that we suspend the harvesting of the second pond till a fortnight as that period will be a particular festive period which I can't remember exactly. The fortnight came and the story was that prices have dropped and that sales were poor bla blah. After all said and done and harvesting the second pond, will you believe that I did not realise up to N250,000 in lump sum from the second pond. It's as volatile as that. What really happened was that as I collected the first pay, I quickly went and made a down deposit for something I had wanted to buy, hoping to get money from the next harvest. It happened that there was no money to continue feeding these over grown fishes and so we will harvest few for sale, over the next few day, the rest will not eat due to fear of the nets drag and they were emaciating.
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by Ilas247: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2020
Good day everyone,I’m new to this platform.Ive found it difficult to post a comment guess I’m getting too old for gadgets.Ive been stalling my payments for already secured units on farmfundsafrica for about 2 months now.I need advice wether or not to go through with it,has anyone gone on a farm tour? I was told one of the times I contacted them that they are preparing for a guided farm tour.that was after I asked about it.Even had a friend visit their office as I don’t reside in Lagos.Has anyone been paid adequately as well?they said it was launched in say July 2019,did anyone invest or know someone who did at that time?please help me out guys.thanks
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by saliubello(m): 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ilas247:
Good day everyone,I’m new to this platform.Ive found it difficult to post a comment guess I’m getting too old for gadgets.Ive been stalling my payments for already secured units on farmfundsafrica for about 2 months now.I need advice wether or not to go through with it,has anyone gone on a farm tour? I was told one of the times I contacted them that they are preparing for a guided farm tour.that was after I asked about it.Even had a friend visit their office as I don’t reside in Lagos.Has anyone been paid adequately as well?they said it was launched in say July 2019,did anyone invest or know someone who did at that time?please help me out guys.thanks
hopefully, someone will provide you your needed information
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by HornyTave: 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
Baba I understand your point very clearly. Agriculture is the easiest way to lose Money. ahaha.
one seconds you don poor but you no go know based on say you never harvest and either you deh see the plant they grow or you no get knowledge.
My advise for anybody going to agriculture, is, seek knowledge first, seek practical knowledge not theoretical knowledge, all the same theory is good but nothing beat practical knowledge.
Also understand timing, and what to plant. example, cucumber is more expensive in the dry season so time your harvesting to fall in dry season. pepper is expensive during the rainy season so time your harvesting to fall in that period.
another thing is finance, your first farm should be your own capital and after understanding the process, scale up
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by saliubello(m): 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
HornyTave:
Baba I understand your point very clearly. Agriculture is the easiest way to lose Money. ahaha.
one seconds you don poor but you no go know based on say you never harvest and either you deh see the plant they grow or you no get knowledge.
My advise for anybody going to agriculture, is, seek knowledge first, seek practical knowledge not theoretical knowledge, all the same theory is good but nothing beat practical knowledge.
Also understand timing, and what to plant. example, cucumber is more expensive in the dry season so time your harvesting to fall in dry season. pepper is expensive during the rainy season so time your harvesting to fall in that period.
another thing is finance, your first farm should be your own capital and after understanding the process, scale up
Nice to read that you understand my viewpoints very well. He had labelled myself a scaremongerer, not to worry.

When you set sail with unrealistic expectations especially in agriculture, what do you hope to achieve? I have lost money here and there. I have seen people loose money while doing agriculture - several hundreds of thousand of USD too. Its importance you get the hardcore truth before hand.

Guess what, just after wasting the money, you suddenly realised you had embarked on an exodus journey.

You cant bolt out anymore,
You are wiser now.
You understand alot more now.
You understand all those principles we are preaching excellently then.

Your investments starts yielding. You start making money back to back. Not hugely but rewardingly as compared to not getting involved at all. This yields and investments carters for you till retirement

Stage 1. All the promoters of this get rich quick schemes most times are first timers ( millenial farmers maybe with good grasp of ICT too). They are experimenting with other people's money. They are very easy to spot. Their quoted figures are often foul smelling from afar. They promise ROI of over 100% and might quote up to 1000% sometimes.

This post was originally not intended to be talking about this categories of businessmen.

The goal was to share with you some other things you can involve yourself in agriculture. Maybe while still in paid employment or while planning on retirement or just thinking on investing in the agricultural space generally. They involved less of direct involvements in primary productions of crop production and animal rearing. They are about value additions, packaging, distributions and maybe secondary trading.

You can check out this link below for some insights:

https://www.nairaland.com/5111328/opportunities-youths-agribusiness-using-pictures
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by HornyTave: 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
saliubello:
Nice to read that you understand my viewpoints very well. He had labelled myself a scaremongerer, not to worry.

When you set sail with unrealistic expectations especially in agriculture, what do you hope to achieve? I have lost money here and there. I have seen people loose money while doing agriculture - several hundreds of thousand of USD too. Its importance you get the hardcore truth before hand.

Guess what, just after wasting the money, you suddenly realised you had embarked on an exodus journey.

You cant bolt out anymore,
You are wiser now.
You understand alot more now.
You understand all those principles we are preaching excellently then.

Your investments starts yielding. You start making money back to back. Not hugely but rewardingly as compared to not getting involved at all. This yields and investments carters for you till retirement

Stage 1. All the promoters of this get rich quick schemes most times are first timers ( millenial farmers maybe with good grasp of ICT too). They are experimenting with other people's money. They are very easy to spot. Their quoted figures are often foul smelling from afar. They promise ROI of over 100% and might quote up to 1000% sometimes.

This post was originally not intended to be talking about this categories of businessmen.

The goal was to share with you some other things you can involve yourself in agriculture. Maybe while still in paid employment or while planning on retirement or just thinking on investing in the agricultural space generally. They involved less of direct involvements in primary productions of crop production and animal rearing. They are about value additions, packaging, distributions and maybe secondary trading.

You can check out this link below for some insights:

https://www.nairaland.com/5111328/opportunities-youths-agribusiness-using-pictures

Don't mind them, they are mostly scammers.
I've lost money due to inadequate knowledge and thank God i did my farms in small scale, right now I've understood many ways to farm in different seasons.
I'm now making profits, and hitting the millions is a hand lenght from me.

that guy that called you a scammer, who was living in Lekki and bought a 100acres of farmland is funny.
check his topics, you'll understand he doesn't worth the stress
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by okoroemeka(m): 12:31am On Apr 02, 2020
Lostz:
trash , trash and trash.

everyone go into agriculture for the money and right now agriculture is one business you go into that guarantee you will recover your investment in Nigeria
everyone cannot go into agriculture and survive,it is a very risky venture that 30-40% of problems you will encounter are things you are powerless to change and cannot control,let me give you 3 examples of what I mean,(1)last 2 weeks I went to a poultry farm that were having mortality rate of almost 100 birds daily because of heat and they have tried everything from foggers to ice blocks in the drinking water,the management are simply praying for weather to change,(2)I have seen one hectare of cucumber farm in rivers state produce just 20-30% of produce due to substandard drip tapes that supplies less than 1 ltr per hour,,such farm is already doomed before it even start (3)80+100% mortality in a piggery farm because of swine fever, imagine if you borrowed money to run such farm,there are 1000 and 1 reasons why farming is not for the faint hearted.
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by saliubello(m): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
okoroemeka:
everyone cannot go into agriculture and survive,it is a very risky venture that 30-40% of problems you will encounter are things you are powerless to change and cannot control,let me give you 3 examples of what I mean,(1)last 2 weeks I went to a poultry farm that were having mortality rate of almost 100 birds daily because of heat and they have tried everything from foggers to ice blocks in the drinking water,the management are simply praying for weather to change,(2)I have seen one hectare of cucumber farm in rivers state produce just 20-30% of produce due to substandard drip tapes that supplies less than 1 ltr per hour,,such farm is already doomed before it even start (3)80+100% mortality in a piggery farm because of swine fever, imagine if you borrowed money to run such farm,there are 1000 and 1 reasons why farming is not for the faint hearted.
tell it to them.
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by piggynieria: 11:02am On Apr 03, 2020
saliubello:
tell it to them.

Agricnigeria is the first agriculture online marketplace in Nigeria where sellers meet buyers on https://agricnigeria.com.ng

Get started in just 3 steps

1. Register a free account by visiting https://agricnigeria.com.ng/register

2. Update your account by uploading a clean and clear profile picture, verify email, phone number, address and other necessary information.

3. Select submit Ad: select a category and subcategory, ad type, short and precise title, detailed product description, relevant product tag, moderate and fair price, upload clean and clear product pictures and other information required.

Submit your ad for review and approval.
To read more about Agricnigeria: https://agricnigeria.com.ng/about-agricnigeria
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by FMCASH(m): 11:28am On Apr 04, 2020
EverythinDeals:

Shut up!
What did you know about agriculture.
Veteran with depth knowledge are telling fact and you are derailing there trend.

Have you make up to #100,000 profit once in your life time in farming business.

Just do that mumu 20 acre ugwu and see if you won't sell as glut.

True definition of farming is act of giving back to the society unknowingly.

Have you seen anybody doing farming without loan or government support, making it hugely?

Most big farm you're seeing are using external fund.

Few people making more money in farming are breeders and people adding value to what farmer produces.

Chicken _ KFC, chicken republic
Cocoa_ chocolate, Milo, bonvita
Maize_ corn flakes
Soyabean_ golden morn, soymilk, baby food
Castor seed_ castor oil, bio diesel
Pig_ lard, toothbrush, sausage
Oat, millet & barely_ brewery
Cotton_ textile
Egg_ egg powder (many company use this as thickener and emulsifier)
Tomato_ tomato paste
Cucumber_ cucumber oil and extract

Etc
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by FMCASH(m): 11:32am On Apr 04, 2020
okoroemeka:
uncertainty is too much in farming, 100 birds it's a big loss did they try early and late feeding
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by EverythinDeals: 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
FMCASH:

Shut up!
What did you know about agriculture.
Veteran with depth knowledge are telling fact and you are derailing there trend.

Have you make up to #100,000 profit once in your life time in farming business.

Just do that mumu 20 acre ugwu and see if you won't sell as glut.

True definition of farming is act of giving back to the society unknowingly.

Have you seen anybody doing farming without loan or government support, making it hugely?

Most big farm you're seeing are using external fund.

Few people making more money in farming are breeders and people adding value to what farmer produces.

Chicken _ KFC, chicken republic
Cocoa_ chocolate, Milo, bonvita
Maize_ corn flakes
Soyabean_ golden morn, soymilk, baby food
Castor seed_ castor oil, bio diesel
Pig_ lard, toothbrush, sausage
Oat, millet & barely_ brewery
Cotton_ textile
Egg_ egg powder (many company use this as thickener and emulsifier)
Tomato_ tomato paste
Cucumber_ cucumber oil and extract

Etc

That is why you shouldn't speak randomly in life in public. Please you and Salisbury come so I can show you over 200supply invoices to major eateries in Lekki for over a three years period. When you finish we can see my maize farm that's my Base for my poultry that will be operational once my maize is harvested. Then you can come take a tour of my other commodities farm. Stupeed
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by EverythinDeals: 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
okoroemeka:

True boss. But when we quote issues like this, let's not forget along the processes they're were things the farmer ignored doing that led to the problems as problems do not just happen just like that. As a pro with your works speaking for you, I can't accept failure will be more than 25-30% given the detailed attention I see you pay attention to your works. Its okay sha. I won't comment on this entire forum on business again. As once one has a contraries view one would quickly be defamed by people who have different views.

BTW I farmed Uwgu over two decades ago to complete my educational fees. Very few here would know farming was profitable then
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by okoroemeka(m): 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
FMCASH:
uncertainty is too much in farming, 100 birds it's a big loss did they try early and late feeding
they have new layers that are easily downed by heat and they adopted such policy of having such vunerable birds because of selling them old layers during Xmas,it's a big farm producing 1200 crates of egg daily,you can imagine the population of birds in such farm.very huge place in anambra state.

2 Likes

Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by saliubello(m): 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
EverythinDeals:

That is why you shouldn't speak randomly in life in public. Please you and Salisbury come so I can show you over 200supply invoices to major eateries in Lekki for over a three years period. When you finish we can see my maize farm that's my Base for my poultry that will be operational once my maize is harvested. Then you can come take a tour of my other commodities farm. Stupeed
Each to his own. I'm still not changing my mind on all I have said and written so far, neither will my opinion about you change within the limits of your outburst. I do not need you to affirm my submissions, agree with or support me. Just leave me alone and let posterity judge me if I were in anyway dishonest

1 Like

Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by EverythinDeals: 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
saliubello:
Each to his own. I'm still not changing my mind on all I have said and written so far, neither will my opinion about you change within the limits of your outburst. I do not need you to affirm my submissions, agree with or support me. Just leave me alone and let posterity judge me if I were in anyway dishonest

I was done with you please o. I only replied the full who directed his nonsense at me. For emphasis I never quoted you as dishonest or fraudulent one bit, on the contrary I'm the one accused as a cheat because I have different views on a subject matter. I don't do character assassination or defamation in any way. Please o. Let's live with our diverse perspectives abeg you

. No need for back and forth. The forum hardly adds much to me. I won't bother comment again till I deactivate. E Don do
Re: Finding Your Own Niche In Agriculture!! by saliubello(m): 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
EverythinDeals:

I was done with you please o. I only replied the full who directed his nonsense at me. For emphasis I never quoted you as dishonest or fraudulent one bit, on the contrary I'm the one accused as a cheat because I have different views on a subject matter. I don't do character assassination or defamation in any way. Please o. Let's live with our diverse perspectives abeg you

. No need for back and forth. The forum hardly adds much to me. I won't bother comment again till I deactivate. E Don do
Yet you call someone a full just like! To achieve what. You could still pass your messages across without insults, curses and abuses.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Crop Can I Plant In This Month (august) Of The Year) / How To Sell Watermelon Fruits At A Good Profit: Where To Sell, How To Sell And W / Oil Palm Seedling( Dwarf Tenera) For Sale with picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.