Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,869 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:20 AM

I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! (2608 Views)

What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful / "I Will Rather Date A Monkey Than A Man, No Broken Heart" - South African Lady / Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
If you know what I mean, then u re smart ! but if u dont, then ask me to explain the caption of this thread.

pls if you re a whóre and u can cook... shout out to all of u. I am open to dating one of u as I just kicked out a decent virgin that cant cook.
pls if u re interested in dating Chenzen. send a DM
Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by AroOkigbo(m): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2020
Whatever it means, I wish you same too. Amen
Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by Gwagone: 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2020
Okay
But do you know that you can teach a virgin how to if you can. With time, she will cope
People with different reasoning sha

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by KaideeGee(m): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2020
Lol...

Like @Gwagone said, you can teach a virgin and she becomes a superb 'cook', but you can never ever teach a wh0re, no matter how long and she regains her virginity. The ball is in your court

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by Munzy14(m): 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
If you know what I mean, then u re smart ! but if u dont, then ask me to explain the caption of this thread.

Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2020
The truth is many will prefer the white because she has two experiences in the two depts

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2020
[quote author=Munzy14 post=87788306][/quote]guess u re on house arrest !
Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
pls if you re a whóre and u can cook... shout out to all of u. I am open to dating one of u as I just kicked out a decent virgin that cant cook.

Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by Kingosytex(m): 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2020
This virginity issue is grossly overrated, I ain't encouraging immorality...Just being factual.

There isn't a proof that virgins make better wives or dates.

The key to a man's heart is his stomach.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by Nwodosis(m): 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2020
I wish you all the best!
Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
Kingosytex:
This virginity issue is grossly overrated, I ain't encouraging immorality...Just being factual.

There isn't a proof that virgins make better wives.

may ur days be long for saying that?

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
Nwodosis:
I wish you all the best!
take a cue from me. u live to enjoy it

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by MJBOLT: 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
why get married to a who.re that can cook when i can simply cook my own meals and have peace of mind.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by Kingosytex(m): 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
may ur days be long for saying that?

Iseeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2020
MJBOLT:
why get married to a who.re that can cook when i can simply cook my own meals and have peace of mind.
meaning you re a wankster... I wonder how many litres of vaseline u ve used in your lifetime so fargrin

U can never achieve a good meal if a whóre that cooks well is unavailable
Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2020
Kingosytex:

Iseeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin
Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by MJBOLT: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
continue to bask in your stupidity,while you are eating the delicious meal prepared by your who.re,she will be with someone else getting fvcked like a dog.

A who.re will always be a who.re get that into your empty skull

MadeINchenzen2:
meaning you re a wankster... I wonder how many litres of vaseline u ve used in your lifetime so fargrin

U can never achieve a good meal if a whóre that cooks well is unavailable

8 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2020
MJBOLT:
continue to bask in your stupidity,while you are eating the delicious meal prepared by your who.re,she will be with someone else getting fvcked like a dog.

A who.re will always be a who.re get that into your empty skull

grin
Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
1. there are whores that can't cook.

2. there are virgins that can cook

3 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2020
Lostz:
1. there are whores that can't cook.

2. there are virgins that can cook
have u met them, if yes... prove it!
Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

so you'd rather be bellyfull while everyone fukcs your woman while you are away THAN being with a woman that you have to teach how to cook?!?!?! IMHO your misplaced ego is in the way of your common sense. NOBODY should wish to date a wh0re, they are there to be fukced and clean mouth!

3 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
If you know what I mean, then u re smart ! b[/b]ut if u dont, then ask me to explain the caption of this thread.

pls if you re a whóre and u can cook... shout out to all of u. I am open to dating one of u as [b]I just kicked out a decent virgin that cant cook.

A friend of mine who was in your shoes, was smart enough not to kick his decent virgin girl who couldn't cook out but enrolled her in a catering school. Today she is a field marshal of chop-chop.

WHAT HE FINDS MOST APPALLING, OF WHICH HIS MIND WILL FIND NO PEACE IS HOW MEN SEAT AROUND THE TABLE, DISCUSSING ABOUT OTHER MEN'S WIVES
WHO THEY HAD CHOPPED BEFORE SHE GOT MARRIED TO HER 'LOVING' HUSBAND AS A SECOND, THIRD, FOURTH...........HAND VALUE. DAMAGED PROPERTY!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
have u met them, if yes... prove it!
Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

so you'd rather be bellyfull while everyone fukcs your woman while you are away THAN being with a woman that you have to teach how to cook?!?!?! IMHO your misplaced ego is in the way of your common sense. NOBODY should wish to date a wh0re, they are there to be fukced and clean mouth!

its coolgrin
Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
Lostz:
lol... I got ugrin
Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by Edopesin: 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
People still dey reason wether woman Sabi cook for this 2020
Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
Kingosytex:
There isn't a proof that virgins make better wives or dates.

you do know that any decent man in Nigeria has a maid, thus dont need a wife to be an expert in the kitchen, right?
you do know that any man has a mother, thus she can teach your wife how to cook, right?
you do know that dignity/respect/trust even sexual satisfaction should be placed well above cooking skills, when choosing a partner, right?!

5 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
WORDWORLD:

A friend of mine who was in your shoes, was smart enough not to kick his decent virgin girl who couldn't cook out but enrolled her in a catering school. Today she is a field marshal of chop-chop.

WHAT HE FINDS MOST APPALLING IS HOW MEN SEAT AROUND THE TABLE, DISCUSSING ABOUT OTHER MEN'S WIVES THEY HAD CHOPPED BEFORE SHE GOT MARRIED TO HER HUSBAND AS A SECOND, THIRD, FOURTH...........HAND VALUE. DAMAGED PROPERTY!!!
leave that thing... u dnt know what ur friend is passing through nowgrin
Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by frubben(m): 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
Your opinion. You are to totally entitled to

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
Edopesin:
People still dey reason wether woman Sabi cook for this 2020
b4 nkó !
Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
frubben:
Your opinion. You are to totally entitled to
grin
Re: I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
its coolgrin

you are not serious bro... you wouldnt even have an appetite if you knew someone was banging your wife.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me (photos) / Please Read My Story / My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.