Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,884 members, 7,798,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Two Events Made Me Realise There're More Stupid People In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Events Made Me Realise There're More Stupid People In Nigeria (4499 Views)

Obidients What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Movement / Breaking: Amnesia? Again, Tinubu Says There're Ghosts In His Jets / Akure Explosion: I Didn't Know There're Explosives In My Truck, Truck Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Events Made Me Realise There're More Stupid People In Nigeria by Kenturkey048(m): 12:04am On Mar 27, 2020
ddippset:
I agree that electing Buhari in 2019 was stupid because there were Moghalu, Sowore and some brilliant options.

But electing him in 2015 was most definitely not stupid because the option was a clueless, corrupt, docile, and weak incumbent Goodluck Jonathan.

This people still don't want to pick up from their slumber for stupidity sake....

Stupidity is when you replace Jonathan with buhari for the reasons you gave because Buhari is a million raise to power of the reasons you gave....

Chief cluelessness Buhari
Chief corruption Buhari
Docility Buhari
Weak incumbent buhari ...

What's still surprising me till date is,,out of everybody wey contest 2015 elections,,The stupid ones making up the majority saw buhari as their saviour with all the evil statements he made after 2011 elections.....nawa oooh
Re: Two Events Made Me Realise There're More Stupid People In Nigeria by AsomughaChuks05: 12:09am On Mar 27, 2020
Ironically, the people calling others stupid are the real definition of stupid.

Re: Two Events Made Me Realise There're More Stupid People In Nigeria by Ijaycool(f): 12:13am On Mar 27, 2020
ddippset:
I agree that electing Buhari in 2019 was stupid because there were Moghalu, Sowore and some brilliant options.

But electing him in 2015 was most definitely not stupid because the option was a clueless, corrupt, docile, and weak incumbent Goodluck Jonathan.

a clueless, corrupt, docile, and weak
Describes PMB more
Re: Two Events Made Me Realise There're More Stupid People In Nigeria by sweetsell: 12:22am On Mar 27, 2020
Come 4040 I will pick an old dunce over a clueless young drunk anytime any day. It

VaselineCrew:
I still cannot understand the Buhari one till tomorrow

You went and brought a relic from history, one that got power through the barrel of a gun and brought him back in a democracy?

Like we were out of options, but to elect a former dictator

Naija na wa
Re: Two Events Made Me Realise There're More Stupid People In Nigeria by edoairways: 12:59am On Mar 27, 2020
ddippset:

Electing him in 2015 was the worst mistake many Nigerians made because of hasty decision for change. Na dat change APC use take deceive us until they changed to next level suffering. PDP had it's flaw no doubt but they were better than APC. The way that last regime handled Ebola was far better than this present one.I see governors performing the job of a president in their state
Re: Two Events Made Me Realise There're More Stupid People In Nigeria by ddippset(m): 7:14am On Mar 27, 2020
edoairways:

Electing him in 2015 was the worst mistake many Nigerians made because of hasty decision for change. Na dat change APC use take deceive us until they changed to next level suffering. PDP had it's flaw no doubt but they were better than APC. The way that last regime handled Ebola was far better than this present one.I see governors performing the job of a president in their state
You only know this in hindsight.

But as at 2015 March, it was anything and anyone other than Jonathan.

Even Abacha, Idi Amin, Hitler, and even a Firewood and a Stone were better options than Goodluck Jonathan at that point in time.

1 Like

Re: Two Events Made Me Realise There're More Stupid People In Nigeria by orisa37: 8:17am On Mar 27, 2020
The Igbos want Biafra but don't know how to go about it. They can't work with their Governors Legislators and Traditional Rulers to get what they want.

The Yorubas don't know how to control Tinubu. And say to him enough is enough.

The Fulanis are just immoral and ignorantly interacting greedily and selfishly with fellow Nigerians. Their only Focus is Occupy NIGERIA by Fire and by Force.
Re: Two Events Made Me Realise There're More Stupid People In Nigeria by Ayed44: 8:48am On Mar 27, 2020
ddippset:

Provide a proof that Jonathan was more clueless than Buhari.
Re: Two Events Made Me Realise There're More Stupid People In Nigeria by Tetrahedron: 8:54am On Mar 27, 2020
It shall not be well with anyone that will package APC for Nigerians again in 2023
Re: Two Events Made Me Realise There're More Stupid People In Nigeria by Ayed44: 8:55am On Mar 27, 2020
ddippset:
What antecedents?

Nigeria needed and still needs a strong, no nonsense and firm leader..

Not some sissy.

All leaders including Jonathan spend huge tax payers' monies on employing professionals as advisers amd special assistants.

Even Jonathan with his PhD was a dunce compared to his special advisers.

So your analogy about "if I had a company" is nonsense in this case.

Even as of today, 26th March, 2020, as terrible as Buhari turned about to be, Jonathan is still not an option and will never be.

We have got tens of thousands of Nigerians better than them both.
Only a slowpoke will consider Buhari as a strong leader. In 1984, his government was hijacked by a cabal led by one Tunde Idiagbon and today his government is being run by a cabal led by Abba Kyari.
Re: Two Events Made Me Realise There're More Stupid People In Nigeria by ddippset(m): 9:21am On Mar 27, 2020
Ayed44:
Only a slowpoke will consider Buhari as a strong leader. In 1984, his government was hijacked by a cabal led by one Tunde Idiagbon and today his government is being run by a cabal led by Abba Kyari.
Read properly and comprehend or go back to school if you can't.

I never referred to Buhari as a strong leader.

I only said Jonathan is not a strong leader.

This country is not made up of only Buhari and Jonathan.

Douchebag!

1 Like

Re: Two Events Made Me Realise There're More Stupid People In Nigeria by Kenturkey048(m): 8:40am On Apr 10, 2020
ddippset:
You only know this in hindsight.

But as at 2015 March, it was anything and anyone other than Jonathan.

Even Abacha, Idi Amin, Hitler, and even a Firewood and a Stone were better options than Goodluck Jonathan at that point in time.

Why was it so??
Re: Two Events Made Me Realise There're More Stupid People In Nigeria by Kenturkey048(m): 8:42am On Apr 10, 2020
sweetsell:
Come 4040 I will pick an old dunce over a clueless young drunk anytime any day. It

People keep saying ,in Nigeria stupeeed people outnumber the wise ones .I never believed that until I came across your post...

If you don past 30years and make this kind statement...mhen you should be stoned to death.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Gunmen Attacking Hope Uzodinma's Residence / So These Two Ibos Achieved In 10 Years What Nigerian FG Could Not In 64 Years? / Fg Targets 2013 For Complete Modernisation Of Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.