|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,488,142 members, 5,640,116 topics. Date: Friday, 05 June 2020 at 02:16 AM
|13 Things You Don't Know About Women. by Allsingles(m): 4:48pm On Mar 26|
Today, I will take us through 13 facts you don't know about women.
1) When a woman is angry, almost everything she says is out of anger, she doesn't mean them.
2) The most difficult time for a woman is when she is away from the man she truly loves.
3) A woman is like pearls, if you don't value or take care for her, someone else will.
4) It takes time for a woman to trust a man, it's hard to change when she finally does, but if you mess up, you might regret it.
5) A woman is such a school you will never graduate from so don't study her, just love her.
6) Your wedding certificate with her is not a "Driving licence", its just a "Learners permit" don't use it to drive her mad.
7) She can be very bitter now, and a very sweet angel later on, it all lies in your approach.
A woman hardly forget things, she remembers hurts more, avoid hurting her.
9) A woman can be highly secretive. Most times when they prove so cool to men, they go to their closet or friends and cry for.
10) All women love to be begged positively. For example, come let me bath you, please let me feed you, etc. men often miss out on this.
11) All women have a unique importance, like salt; their presence might not be noticed but their absence makes all things tasteless.
12) If she loves you, she can do everything you ask of her as long as it makes you happy, but never force her to love you.
13) If a woman truly loves you, even to ask you for money will be difficult, she can will allow you to spend unnecessarily on her.
For the tips, keys and secrets of happy Marriage or Relationship visit https://allsinglesandmarried.blogspot.com
|Re: 13 Things You Don't Know About Women. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 26|
In summary, spend lavishly,and see your counter points below from 1 to 13.
1. She cannot be angry. Ever. Money brings smiles
2. As long as the money is flowing. She doesn't mind distance
3. A woman like pearls sticks to the man with cash. Poor men don't own pearls
4. Betray her trust na she go still apologise. Money stops nonsense
5. Drive her mad, in a Bentley. She won't even blink
..........someone else can continue. I don tire to type
|Re: 13 Things You Don't Know About Women. by MycroftHolmes: 4:54pm On Mar 26|
|Re: 13 Things You Don't Know About Women. by GeneralZoddy(m): 4:54pm On Mar 26|
Can u pls increase the volume?
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: 13 Things You Don't Know About Women. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 26|
Should i tell you thinhs you don't know about men
|Re: 13 Things You Don't Know About Women. by KaideeGee(m): 4:58pm On Mar 26|
Do women know this?
|Re: 13 Things You Don't Know About Women. by Davash222(m): 4:58pm On Mar 26|
Obviously, you know nothing about Nigerian women.
Nothing you typed up there depicts Nigerian women. They are yet to born the Nigerian girl that will love you and not demand money from you, when all they breathe is money! The thing is, the more they love you, the lower the billings.
|Re: 13 Things You Don't Know About Women. by chiiraq802(m): 5:00pm On Mar 26|
Nice one bruh... buh feminist weeee not like it
|Re: 13 Things You Don't Know About Women. by coolestofall(m): 5:31pm On Mar 26|
Shibaraba:There are differences between puppets and ladies. Your list is for oloshos.
|Re: 13 Things You Don't Know About Women. by Kingsteve(m): 5:42pm On Mar 26|
The make 'money crew' will soon arrive to scatter this thread.
OP, nice thread.
|Re: 13 Things You Don't Know About Women. by EasternPrince: 8:45pm On Mar 26|
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: 13 Things You Don't Know About Women. by marlow1962(m): 8:57pm On Mar 26|
E b like say u just get gf newly for ur first time
|Re: 13 Things You Don't Know About Women. by tobechi74: 9:16pm On Mar 26|
works only for poor girls.
ladies from rich homes are not moved by money
|Re: 13 Things You Don't Know About Women. by adexpa(m): 9:40pm On Mar 26|
Sincerely, we are good together if we have the same purpose and vision. A purpose driven relationship is like a place to be all the time for both parties. Man is good for woman n woman is good for man, but there must be purpose to enjoy the relationship.
All op said about women is true. They are loving and good to be with. May God give us the right man n woman.
|Re: 13 Things You Don't Know About Women. by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:54pm On Mar 26|
|Re: 13 Things You Don't Know About Women. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:58pm On Mar 26|
|Re: 13 Things You Don't Know About Women. by snitchbitch: 10:44pm On Mar 26|
Things we all know about Nigerian women
1. Their data subscription ends when you start dating them
2. They will kill you if they find you with another babe or girl or lady or woman
3. They will check your phone or WhatsApp if you are double dating
4. If you are a broke guy she will store your number with "microfinance bank" but if you are rich dude she will store it with "mumu ATM"
5. They will date bad guys and ditch the good guys . when the bad guy breaks their heart, they will claim all guys are bad.
6. They jist, gossip and backbite about, guys , d!cks in their assemblies or hair dressing salons.
7. If a guy is a gay, he will be well hated by their every tom, dick and harry amongst them. But when a woman is a lesbian she will be loved and welcomed by both arms. They will even buy teddy bear for her to be cuddling before she sleeps.
8. If the husband has N5, it is our money but if she has N5 million, it is her money.
9. The older and uglier she gets, the more jealous and more greedier she gets in the house.
10. Don't let me be typing alone, feel free to add yours, its a social media, let's share the fun with each other. KINDLY ADD YOURS!!!!
2 Likes 1 Share
|Re: 13 Things You Don't Know About Women. by Allsingles(m): 11:15am On Mar 27|
Who is that ?
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71