Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Politicking And Relidiotism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicking And Relidiotism (376 Views)

Senator Adeyeye: There Is A Lot Of Deceit In Nigerian Politicking / Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking / Oyegun: Obaseki’s Victory Shows Egocentric Politicking Can Be Defeated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politicking And Relidiotism by Pickieox(m): 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2020
A lot of sheeples with their religious idiosyncrasies. Why will you say your "God" send Covid-19 to punish the people on earth for their sins? But the Constantine's bible says our God is merciful. Is our Constantine's bible contradictory on this one?

Why will "they" shut down Mecca and the holy city? OOPS!!! No billions of dollars to waste for this year's pilgrimage. What a loss! (Sobs). We waste monies every year to see a purported structurally man-made relics-designed cities tagged "holy". This is a control mechanism among the world powers ( U. K.: World Silent Ruler; U.S. A.: Police of the world; Vatican Rome: Religion seat of the West; Saudi Arabia: Religion seat of the Arab country; Isreal: Part of the world conspiracy theories; Switzerland: The custodian of all the monies of the world. Please, if there is a war, don't destroy Zurich (winks); France: Twin brother of the U. S. A; China and Russia want to rule the world) to check-mate other countries of the world including Africa as a continent, to put them in the ruins thereby waiting for aids from this "big brothers" at the same time lying hopelessly, waiting for heaven to come quickly as promise by the holy books when the big brothers (world powers) have created their own definition of heaven on earth. All these religions are products of the colonial conquest of Africa. The intellectuals (discovered the truth) and the confident-fools but continue using this as a control mechanism of the people, keeping them under captivity. No wonder the politicians always get away with what they do. The masses in one of their defences, will say "karma". What is karma? To hell with karma. The politicians in Nigeria will loot, loot, re-loot, milk our country dry but karma was just sleeping like an armadillo. All we do is to pray without our "reasonability". This so-called politicians passed the baton to their children, children's children but all we did is nothing, only contended with the status quo. And later, all our religious leaders can only do to pacify our soul is: "Pray for Nigeria". After they go behind the backdoor to laugh, wine and dine with our enemies, our oppressors, those who milk our once-loved country dry in order to collect goodies. No thanks to the government control media for not letting out the truth but giving people what they want-lies. Lwkmd (Who is fooling who?). Those who dump the shit on us are far better than us...religion is just a divide-and-rule method and a mind and mental-control mechanism used by the few intellectuals, supported by the government to manipulate the state.
Any group chats messages are always about religious posts from the holier-than thou, bootlickers (rather than seeing message of discoveries, how to think functionally). Religion is nothing but a manipulation mechanism, the religious book is a code. When you eat the fruit (reasonability). Your eyes will be opened. Permit my digression, where is garden of Eden? Ish!!!
I am looking forward to seeing a religious leader heal a covid-19 patient. No way! It's only lies and manipulation from the pulpits. The lies the congregation are waiting to hear from their paid masters e.g "There's somebody here...", "God says...", "God told me as I was praying yesterday...", etc. They do nothing but give the sheeples false hopes but I need to ask, why is it only the religious leaders that hear from God and not the sheeples? OOPS! Sorry, a sheeple can only be led by a shepherd. We're so immersed in religion thereby forgetting our lives are slipping away. Religion, the opium of the masses. Take religion away from the people, and their lives have no meaning anymore.

#My idea of God is Nature.
#Semi-god is science!

#Truth hurts but lies warms the heart.

#I am LION-PELUMI, first of His Name...
#A Social Reformist...
#A Catalyst...
#A Game Changer...
#Your Table Shaker...
#The Reign of a GOD!!!

1 Like

Re: Politicking And Relidiotism by fykes(m): 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
Don't know what u believe in, my Christianity is not a religion....
I have a relationship with JESUS CHRIST. one God is more real to me than my own skin.

I don't care what anyone thinks... I have personal experiences of the truths I believe.
Re: Politicking And Relidiotism by Pickieox(m): 2:33pm On May 10, 2020
fykes:
Don't know what u believe in, my Christianity is not a religion....
I have a relationship with JESUS CHRIST. one God is more real to me than my own skin.

I don't care what anyone thinks... I have personal experiences of the truths I believe.

I've forgotten you're homo...your lover is a person who bedwet when he's in his teen...

1 Like

Re: Politicking And Relidiotism by fykes(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2020
Pickieox:

I've forgotten you're homo...your lover is a person who bedwet when he's in his teen...
U sound so incoherent... Maybe u forgot ur pills before coming online
Or u can't afford dem pills anymore?
Re: Politicking And Relidiotism by Pickieox(m): 3:36pm On May 10, 2020
fykes:

U sound so incoherent... Maybe u forgot ur pills before coming online
Or u can't afford dem pills anymore?

I think I do, but you can offer me one if you get, relidiot-zombie...

1 Like

Re: Politicking And Relidiotism by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:03pm On May 10, 2020
Interesting, thought provoking thread but then the OP goes on a tangent attacking anyone that challenges his theory. Strange dude.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Delta Government Raises Concerns Over Neighbouring States Yet To Close / Covid-19: Federal Government Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 To Nigerians / Nigeria's New President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.