Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home (32734 Views)

U.S. Repatriates Another $20.6 Million Abacha Loot / Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries / FG Repatriates Orphans Of Nigerian ISIS Fighters From Syria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by Sholaco: 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2020
No na they should have open the Berger home na
Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by Charly68: 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
Very courageous and audacious..love your style
Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by Jaqenhghar: 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2020
There is one beggar's home in KD along kano road beside food planet meeen that place is an eyesore. One health worker told me people go to bang yhe female beggars because some of them get pregnant. I was like WTf!
Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by ud4u: 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2020
Enugu undecided
Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by encryptjay(m): 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2020
wolesmile:
Operation clear the streets.

Wait o, did any of these northern governors ever read "The Beggers' Strike"?
Amina Sow Fall.
Seems I'm gonna read the book again.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by enemyofprogress: 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
If not for his religious fanatism this guy would have been a good Presidential candidate
Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by AnanseK(m): 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
valarmorghulis:
Enugu shocked

I trust my Igbo brothers. They will pose as Almajiris and collect transport fares.
Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by AnanseK(m): 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
Zico5:
I think El-rufai aligns with Sanusi on the need to curb the scourge called almanjiri. When the north is ready for change they will implement it on their own but I think their selfish leaders will never agree cos the system pay and keep them in power. The difference between the north and south is too wide. We need to find solution to this relationship of inconvenience.

When the Southerners in Kano and Kaduna move back from the backward North to their paradise in the south we will find the solution. It will be easy to separate.
Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2020
TheExecutioner:
And I suppose your moniker reflects your own ancestry wink

KEEPING NIGERIA ONE
IS A JOB THAT MUST BE DONE
Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
firstclassmumu:
All of us @ would love to help you but we haven't been paid our stipend. We have been begging to eat
Becareful what you wish for others,
it may come back to hit you real hard!
Watch it kid!
Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by Fanky8: 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
post=87798072:

Becareful what you wish for others,
it may come back to hit you real hard!
Watch it kid!
[/s]
Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by TheExecutioner: 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
Southerners don't want to be ONE with lazy, filthy illiterate a-boki street beggars.

ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

KEEPING NIGERIA ONE
IS A JOB THAT MUST BE DONE
Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by Dedetwo(m): 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2020
The moronic dingbats in Nigeria must always bend to include certain Igbo part in their foolish shenanigans. Even the northerners who were born and bread in Enugu cannot turn into Almajiri.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by 1realBobby(m): 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
Powersurge:

Great logo bro.
thanks
Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by luluman: 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
Davash222:
about 3, 000 Almajiri boys were evacuated from the state in the last two days adding that others from states such as Enugu, Jigawa, Katsina, Zamfara, Bauchi, Nasarawa and Saminaka in Kaduna state were provided transport fares

When did we start having Almajiris from Enugu state?
I wonder o. Wetin concern fish with feathers?
Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by afecgivers: 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
This Governor knows what he is doing. Sir i respect your actions
Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by Ambber(f): 2:23am On Mar 27, 2020
Enugu ke?
Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:37am On Mar 27, 2020
Almajiris (Enugu) in the East or in the North?
Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by Gandollaar(f): 6:59am On Mar 27, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
The short man is setting examples

Like or hate him, elrufai knows what governance means
I think I have to agree with you.
Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by LabDNA: 7:20am On Mar 27, 2020
They had to add Enugu so that they can deceive Nigerians. That they mentioned Enugu first is not a coincidence.
Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by LabDNA: 7:24am On Mar 27, 2020
nextstep:

I need this better parsed, because I can only derive three meanings from it:

1. Some Almajiri boys from Enugu, Jigawa, etc. (residing in Kaduna) were provided transport to return to their origins in Enugu, Jigawa, etc.
OR
2. Some Almajiri residing in Enugu, Jigawa, etc, were provided transport to leave Enugu, Jigawa, etc so they can return to their origins (unspecified)
OR
3. Some other residents of Kaduna (not Almajiri boys), were also given transport to return to Enugu.

The first doesn't make sense because Enugu - like all Southern states, do not practice Almajiri and send their kids there.
The second doesn't either because AFAIK, Enugu does not host such schools, and why would Kaduna gov't pay to move anybody from Enugu?
The third could make sense, but it's outside the context of the news (which specifically mentions Almajiri boys)

The inclusion of Jigawa, Katsina, Zamfara, Bauchi, Nasarawa makes sense in the context. However, the inclusion of Enugu doesn't - and needs clarification if indeed it's not a typographical/editing/intentional error.

Or provided them transport to Enugu street, and saminaka in Kaduna.
Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by JastSiryin(m): 8:57am On Mar 27, 2020
semyman:
We were rescued, otherwise
You're very foolish... Look at your reasoning angry
Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 27, 2020
ud4u:
Enugu undecided

It is possible since they gave those group transport fare. The longer the distance, the bigger the money. They collect the money and relocate to Lagos / Ogun / Oyo
Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by akarider: 9:36am On Mar 27, 2020
It is possible since they gave those group

[URL=https://ufastar365.com]ufabet[/URL]
Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by Julietlove95(f): 10:56am On Mar 27, 2020
This northerns are very wicked and without brain how can they be giving birth like dogs without having plans to train this kids in schools. Instead they are still giving birth like dogs FG should better do something about this rubbish.
Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
TheExecutioner:
Southerners don't want to be ONE with lazy, filthy illiterate a-boki street beggars.

Go and tell that to your Enugu sisters that can't resist hausa cassavas. grin
Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by TheExecutioner: 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
What is this wretched subhuman talking about? Is it codein that is giving him hallucinations? Only a dog will lay down with another dog and complain about fleas grin

Keep your poverty, beggars, illiteracy and wretchedness to yourselves and tell your karuwanci harlots to stop pursuing young Southern preeks up and dan! grin

[img]https://images./3GH5rdOLy4YL2cDDgp0bG7.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./2nhFqvli1S1OpTYUvV6a2I.jpg[/img]

ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Go and tell that to your Enugu sisters that can't resist hausa cassavas. grin
Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:01am On Mar 29, 2020
TheExecutioner:
What is this wretched subhuman talking about? Is it codein that is giving him hallucinations? Only a dog will lay down with another dog and complain about fleas grin

Keep your poverty, beggars, illiteracy and wretchedness to yourselves and tell your karuwanci harlots to stop pursuing young Southern preeks up and dan! grin

[img]https://images./3GH5rdOLy4YL2cDDgp0bG7.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./2nhFqvli1S1OpTYUvV6a2I.jpg[/img]

I no get your time grin just go and receive your Enugu almajiris.
Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by TheExecutioner: 9:13am On Mar 29, 2020
Yes, because as we all know, Enugu is swarming with Almajiris, even though the overwhelming majority of the beggars in Enugu are filthy, fly infested, a-bokis ;

[img]https://images./4787wbJ3iVO6bjltohJPhQ.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./7zouVGDhpK7O59NbohNicX.jpg[/img]

ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I no get your time grin just go and receive your Enugu almajiris.
Re: Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home by akarider: 4:11am On Apr 04, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) / Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari / Yahaya Bello Flaunt His Style As He Leaves His Residence For A Meeting. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.