Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Help! I Want To Publish My Book - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Help! I Want To Publish My Book (1928 Views)

How Do You Get To Publish Your Work? / My Book Of Rants! / I Want To Publish My Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Want To Publish My Book by pendusky(m): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2010
Hi NLers,Am writting a book about Orphans and the community and in a month time I want to send it to editor and publisher but I dont know who's the best in Nigeria. Do you guys have idea about this? Thanks.
Re: Help! I Want To Publish My Book by Zeta(m): 1:24am On Dec 29, 2010
Writing a book is a really great endeavor. It's great that you have just a month of work ahead of you. I don't know Nigerian publishers. Sorry I couldn't help. I just want to commend you. Hope you'll let us know when the book finally comes out. And maybe give us free soft copies of it.
Re: Help! I Want To Publish My Book by tundenaija: 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2011
ho wmuch do you need
Re: Help! I Want To Publish My Book by Peaceworld(m): 1:34am On Jan 09, 2011
Ok am going to help you, but the company that published my book is not in Nigeria, though they do a good job. You'll need up to N70,000 to do this but the result will surely impress you, blow your mind, that is. Pls contact my book consultant and please remind her that George Shadow referred you to her. Dont forget this so that she'll give you some incentives alongside the deal. Her contact is

Rhea.Villacarlos@Xlibris.com

Type it in with the capitals please. Do take care.
Re: Help! I Want To Publish My Book by MyneWhite1(f): 8:08am On Jan 12, 2011
Farafina books and Cassava Press are publishers based in Nigeria,
Re: Help! I Want To Publish My Book by bookrep: 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2011
First, I think I will advise you to learn more on how book publishing works. I think I am qualified to tell you that publishing is not that very easy. You have to study it thoroughly.
I am a consultant writer and I love helping writers like me. You may want to visit my personally blog - www.specialpresence.- to read more about me and my writings.You can do it! Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Thandie Newton As Olanna In Half A Yellow Sun / Contact Me If You Need A Writer Who Creates Unique And Top Notch Content / Attack From Pluto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.