Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

I Prefer Girls That Are Still Staying With Their Parents – Zlatan Ibile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Prefer Girls That Are Still Staying With Their Parents – Zlatan Ibile (2066 Views)

9ice Brags About Not Staying With One Woman (Throwback Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer Girls That Are Still Staying With Their Parents – Zlatan Ibile by Onyiamaogu: 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2020

Nigerian singer, Zlatan Ibile, has revealed why he prefers dating girls who are still staying with their parents.

According to ‘Bolanle’ crooner, he prefers them because they are her easier to control.

His words;

“I prefer girls that still stay under their parents roof than the ones that are independent…. Pensive faceCrying face to control those ones Dey hard like bike wey the gear get fault

The bad side now be say quarantine now no go allow them play mummy and daddy with person

https://www.playloaded.com/i-prefer-girls-that-are-still-staying-with-their-parents-zlatan-ibile/

Re: I Prefer Girls That Are Still Staying With Their Parents – Zlatan Ibile by chatinent: 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
Pedophiles can always can.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Girls That Are Still Staying With Their Parents – Zlatan Ibile by Generalkaycee(m): 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
Ibile is sexually attracted to children.

3 Likes

Re: I Prefer Girls That Are Still Staying With Their Parents – Zlatan Ibile by NextD18: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2020
cheesy
Re: I Prefer Girls That Are Still Staying With Their Parents – Zlatan Ibile by Aammee77: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2020
The others are wells grin
Re: I Prefer Girls That Are Still Staying With Their Parents – Zlatan Ibile by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2020
I share same view also Ibile. Most ladies who stay independently have overstretched their pussy limit, infact most of them are full time prostitites.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Girls That Are Still Staying With Their Parents – Zlatan Ibile by Tobinrobin(m): 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2020
That’s his view and it’s kinda wrong. I daresay Most of the girls still home are more sexually active than those staying alone & as a matter of fact we can’t even generalize, ladies still living with their parents & the ones living alone are very unpredictable. Sex is almost everywhere and it’s not even about whether they’re living with parents or alone. Why did he use ‘control’? That means bend to his will?

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Girls That Are Still Staying With Their Parents – Zlatan Ibile by Freshfish4: 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2020
So this is how you spoil teenaged girls encouraging them to lie to their parents, make up excuses and sneak out of the house

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Girls That Are Still Staying With Their Parents – Zlatan Ibile by kissGuys: 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2020
Zla zla.. We know ur actual prefrence.
Re: I Prefer Girls That Are Still Staying With Their Parents – Zlatan Ibile by HMarshal(m): 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
Tobinrobin:
That’s his view and it’s kinda wrong. I daresay Most of the girls still home are more sexually active than those staying alone & as a matter of fact we can’t even generalize, ladies still living with their parents & the ones living alone are very unpredictable. Sex is almost everywhere and it’s not even about whether they’re living with parents or alone. Why did he use ‘control’? That means bend to his will?

I wander how & where u got ur stats from,cos for every 1min sex ladies who live with thier parents av,the independent ones av 12hours,1day=1week & so on
Re: I Prefer Girls That Are Still Staying With Their Parents – Zlatan Ibile by icebird25(m): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
Ok who's zlatan ibile ..
Re: I Prefer Girls That Are Still Staying With Their Parents – Zlatan Ibile by Stillthebest: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
Tobinrobin:

Man he didn't say sex. He said control. Besides, ladies who live alone have a very higher tendency to have sex with even a random guy than the ones living with their parents.

Your stat is not visible at all.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Girls That Are Still Staying With Their Parents – Zlatan Ibile by Peace081: 7:23am On Mar 27, 2020
Stillthebest:

Man he didn't say sex. He said control. Besides, ladies who live alone have a very higher tendency to have sex with even a random guy than the ones living with their parents.

Your stat is not visible at all.
O boy shut up and read the post well
Re: I Prefer Girls That Are Still Staying With Their Parents – Zlatan Ibile by Stillthebest: 7:54am On Mar 27, 2020
Peace081:

O boy shut up and read the post well

He goat half-baked kiddo, u need to re read the post and quote where he mentioned sex or go and get recommended glasses.

Bornfool'.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Girls That Are Still Staying With Their Parents – Zlatan Ibile by GOFRONT(m): 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
When @MadelNchenzen2 opened a thread about this same subject matter, him and one guy went into loggerhead......

Infact it was a bloody one.....But I still stand with @MadeInchenzen2 and Zlatan on this one....
Re: I Prefer Girls That Are Still Staying With Their Parents – Zlatan Ibile by NobleAngell(f): 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
Tobinrobin:
Try harder cos this is not true. Doesn't even make sense.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Girls That Are Still Staying With Their Parents – Zlatan Ibile by NobleAngell(f): 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
Zlatan keep your preferences to yourself before slay queens begin to move back in with their folks.

(1) (Reply)

“this Is Not America,i’m Not A Cougar” –comedienne Chigul Warns Young Men(video) / Burna Boy & Friends Celebrate Salah Holiday In His House With His Monkey / Nicki Minaj Releases Nude Pictures For Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.