Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,915 members, 7,802,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

We Know The Police,but Who Is Dss? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Know The Police,but Who Is Dss? (2224 Views)

I Will Appear Before Police, But Not CP Edgal –suspected Badoo Kingpin / 7 Things That Can Get You Into Trouble With The Police(SARS) / Students Arrested By Police But Saharareporters Called Them Their Journalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Know The Police,but Who Is Dss? by Nostradamus: 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
What is the duty of these guys called DSS sef? All they know how to do is wear shining black suit,carry big sophisticated weapons,constantly going to the gym to build big muscles and running after politicians.

We hardly see them going after criminals,bursting armed robbery gangs,arresting kidnappers and tackling other violent crimes. So what the hell are these guys doing with the fat guns?

Even civil defence have been engaged in arresting criminals on several occasions. We all know FSARS for their gallantry in fighting armed robbers and other violent criminals.it has even got so high that most rampaging cultists will pick race at the mention of the name SARS. Civil defence are also trying hard in battling crime to a standstill. We all know road safety for keeping our roads safe from crazy drivers,so what the hell is the work of these guys,the dss?
Re: We Know The Police,but Who Is Dss? by dawnomike(m): 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
They are special agents deployed for special services and their agency mostly answers to the presidency directly... Almost every countries have special secret security agencies hence, their modus operandi and duties are not for public consumption grin

7 Likes

Re: We Know The Police,but Who Is Dss? by Nostradamus: 1:14am On Mar 27, 2020
dawnomike:
They are special agents deployed for special services and their agency mostly answers to the presidency directly... Almost every countries have special secret security agencies hence, their modus operandi and duties are not for public consumption grin
special agents deployed for special services?

Which services can be special more than the ones already executed by the police/civil defence?

These guys don't burst kidnapping/hu.an trafficking gangs,they don't engage in shoot out with cultists and other tasks expected of security agents. Yet they are always flashing big rifles,clean suits and cars. Maybe the government should swap them with peace corps.
Re: We Know The Police,but Who Is Dss? by bmdmixer: 7:21am On Mar 27, 2020
for photo shoot and doing wat bubu wants

Looking for a studio to record ur songs?
Upload ur tracks www.soundlala.com.
House ten got you covered
090 7525 2828
LAGOS
Re: We Know The Police,but Who Is Dss? by makaveli902: 10:29am On Oct 25, 2020
Just liken or compare them to Homeland Security of the United States and you will know what they do. Basically their job is to protect the governor or the president of a country.
like in the United States we have the Secret Service, The U.S Marshall, The Homeland Security etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Know The Police,but Who Is Dss? by mumumugu(m): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2020
They harras presidential enemy

1 Like

Re: We Know The Police,but Who Is Dss? by Bluezy13(m): 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Check out the meaning of the word "secret".
Re: We Know The Police,but Who Is Dss? by CryptoAnalyst: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Their job is majorly safety and protection of the president. They can be likened to the United States secret service department which protects the United States president.

1 Like

Re: We Know The Police,but Who Is Dss? by possibility99: 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
Me self no know. That's why am gonna pitch my seat right here

1 Like

Re: We Know The Police,but Who Is Dss? by mike8804: 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
Simply put, they are the main political dogs...they protect the ruling class with their lives and mostly the enemies of the populace during revolution or protest.

They are not for the citizens, they are setup for the political class and deals decisively with any threat to their paymasters... Legality and illegality isn't their concerns... all insurrection against the ruling class must be crushed.
Re: We Know The Police,but Who Is Dss? by nedekid: 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
If them pick your call, na die you de.
They are very well funded.
They rescued my oil company executive friend that was kidnapped in pH. They refused to collect any money to aid their investigation, claiming to get all the funding from fgn.
Sharp sharp, the saved my paddies life.
Bros you really do not want to know the fate of the kidnappers.
Let's just say their careers ended abruptly.

4 Likes

Re: We Know The Police,but Who Is Dss? by Jakumo(m): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
nedekid:
If them pick your call, na die you de.
They are very well funded.
They rescued my oil company executive friend that was kidnapped in pH. They refused to collect any money to aid their investigation, claiming to get all the funding from fgn.
Sharp sharp, the saved my paddies life.
Bros you really do not want to know the fate of the kidnappers.
Let's just say their careers ended abruptly.

You write like Tom Clancy. Less is more.
Re: We Know The Police,but Who Is Dss? by nedekid: 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
Jakumo:

You write like Tom Clancy. Less is more.
Dont know if it's a yab or a compliment. Hmm. I take the later. cool
Re: We Know The Police,but Who Is Dss? by Jakumo(m): 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
nedekid:

Dont know if it's a yab or a compliment. Hmm. I take the later. cool

Compliment. Tom Clancy is my favorite novelist.

1 Like

Re: We Know The Police,but Who Is Dss? by tafabaloo(m): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
They do nothing besides wearing black suit, dark glasses and protecting the interest of our nation.
Re: We Know The Police,but Who Is Dss? by 222Martins(m): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
For the fact that you know nothing about the DSS, or can't pinpoint their duties or achievements means the DSS are actually good at what they do. Ever heard of the word "Covert? The DSS is the equivalent of the:
1. US Secret Service and Homeland combined
2. UK MI5
3. Russian FSB.

1 Like

Re: We Know The Police,but Who Is Dss? by RenaissanceGuy: 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
Their job is to be releasing statements like: "there's currently a plan to distabilize Nigeria. We advise the 'criminal elements' hatching the plan to desist, as we're on top of the situation" grin

(1) (Reply)

Video : 33 Church Goers Carried Away By A River During Water Baptism / Why Do Men Derive Pleasure In Raping Innocent Girls This Days? / How Lagos 19-year-old 'CEO' Defrauded Over 500 Victims Of N750million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.