Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

BREAKING: Ex-president Jonathan Breaks Silence On COVID-19 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Ex-president Jonathan Breaks Silence On COVID-19 (5692 Views)

BREAKING: Ex Oyo NURTW Boss, Tokyo Is Dead / Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) / Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Ex-president Jonathan Breaks Silence On COVID-19 by Gandollaar(f): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2020
StreetFight:

Some friends and family of Goatluck Jonathan actually died while Goatluck was president. His Cousin died, his Uncle died, his Stepbrother died, imPatience Jonathan's foster mother too died like a chicken on the federal expressway which Goatluck Jonathan failed to fix. Did the listed people too paid for opposing Goatluck Jonathan the drunk ineffectual buffoon?
Don't commit suicide bro. Even the world knows buhari is lifeless. Forget the skewed system that threw him up.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Ex-president Jonathan Breaks Silence On COVID-19 by Gandollaar(f): 8:45am On Mar 27, 2020
pquaver:
If you can't stand the heat leave the kitchen. You people want respect for Jonathan but yet every day you insult buhari sorry the chicken has come home to roost
Which chicken? Buhari is currently the world's most clueless presidiot and you are here masturbating.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Ex-president Jonathan Breaks Silence On COVID-19 by Gandollaar(f): 8:47am On Mar 27, 2020
pquaver:

Pls what of olisa metuh, dasuki ,alameysieah, and the rest in trouble? that means Jonathan losing power was also his own karma. I think Jonathan is becoming a god to u guys. better get sense early ooo
Jonathan over a fulani terrorist who values cows over human life any day and time.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Ex-president Jonathan Breaks Silence On COVID-19 by Gandollaar(f): 8:49am On Mar 27, 2020
StreetFight:

You are showing early symptoms of depression and suicidal tendencies
Wtf! That's an apt description of your right now. I fear for you already.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Ex-president Jonathan Breaks Silence On COVID-19 by Heavance(m): 8:50am On Mar 27, 2020
Drobitol:
He should remain mute or corona will visit him, he spent 6 years has president.
5 years and 25 days. How is that 6 years?

Is 25days rounded up as a year now?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Ex-president Jonathan Breaks Silence On COVID-19 by Gandollaar(f): 8:50am On Mar 27, 2020
StreetFight:

It's like you inherited stupidity from your parents
While you inherited yours from your dad's best friend.
Re: BREAKING: Ex-president Jonathan Breaks Silence On COVID-19 by Gandollaar(f): 8:51am On Mar 27, 2020
dprpikin:

Oga, don't correct what you have no vocabulary of. 'Contain' is very much correct in that context.
I felt sorry when the fool when I read his post.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Ex-president Jonathan Breaks Silence On COVID-19 by Naijazure: 9:26am On Mar 27, 2020
StreetFight:

Fashola fought and curtailed Ebola, not Goatluck Jonathan.

Also, it is CURTAIL and not CONTAIN. Stop speaking like imPatience Jonathan the illiterate cantankerous sheppopo

Ogbeni... Nawa for you oh.

In what capacity did Fashola contain (curtail) the ebola virus which did not only occur in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Ex-president Jonathan Breaks Silence On COVID-19 by NigeriaB(m): 9:39am On Mar 27, 2020
This is front-page worthy but the moderator wouldn't do the needful..
Re: BREAKING: Ex-president Jonathan Breaks Silence On COVID-19 by chinwezdasilva: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2020
Vortex369:

Corona Virus is a programmed AI robot sprayed on the air and activated by 5G.

It is a perfect Bioweapon for population management and control.

Humans have been destroying nature, it is now time for you all to stay in doors and let nature recover, let the air become cleaner and let the warm climate to cool. Cos you humans are very ignorant of the fact that other lives matter.

Corona is your karma
You sound like an alien that I almost forgot you are a human being,. Karma is for all
Re: BREAKING: Ex-president Jonathan Breaks Silence On COVID-19 by pquaver(m): 10:19am On May 20, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Ogbeni, I'm talking about his opposition.
I can see you are a very stupid man,just like the worthless nincompoop you voted in as a president.Now,if chronic madness runs in your bloodline,guy no carry am near me.Dimwit!

Nice description of ur self and family bloodline..
Re: BREAKING: Ex-president Jonathan Breaks Silence On COVID-19 by nkwuocha1: 9:29pm On May 20, 2020
pquaver:

Nice description of my self and family bloodline..
Re: BREAKING: Ex-president Jonathan Breaks Silence On COVID-19 by pquaver(m): 4:35pm On May 21, 2020
[quote author=nkwuocha1 post=89776338][/quote]. You thought it will pain me? Oga thousand words from you cannot change who I am is only your opinion and belongs in your thrash of a mouth
Re: BREAKING: Ex-president Jonathan Breaks Silence On COVID-19 by pquaver(m): 4:35pm On May 21, 2020
Opinion is free
Re: BREAKING: Ex-president Jonathan Breaks Silence On COVID-19 by nkwuocha1: 6:23pm On May 21, 2020
pquaver:
. You thought it will pain me? Oga thousand words from you cannot change who I am is only your opinion and belongs in your thrash of a mouth

Na you dey give yourself headache.I no send you AT ALL . tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking.....US Senators Ask Trump To Deploy Special Envoy To Nigeria. / Osinbajo: Working Together, Nigeria Will Realize Its True Potentials / Constitution Amendment Suffers Delay, State Assemblies Yet To Begin Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.