Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Is There Any One Using Cowrywise, Am Scared - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Any One Using Cowrywise, Am Scared (3256 Views)

I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared / Piggybank Or Cowrywise / My Experience Using ALAT And Cowrywise. A Comparison. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any One Using Cowrywise, Am Scared by lastchild: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
My biggest challenge in life when it comes to finances has been how to save not how to make

Every little thing am rushing to the atm, few weeks ago someone told me about one app named "cowrywise" I downloaded it and to be honest with you it was awesome, the awesomeness is not because you can save money there but because you can't take it until the time you signed

Within few weeks of downloading this app I have saved a tangible amount of money which could have been spent

Now my major problem of putting more money there is "fear" am scared of unknown, am scared of "what if" what if the 3 months I chose passed without getting my money back , what if I wake up and discovered that the app is no longer in existence

As am typing now am about putting 30k tonight, please nairalanders has any other person in use of this app? how reliable is it? it will be the most useful platform online for me if it's real and reliable

Thanks

Fp please
Re: Is There Any One Using Cowrywise, Am Scared by emilfischer(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2020
I have been using the platform for some time now and I can tell you that it is trusted.
They have a system where you can get your money back in case the company closes down.
Re: Is There Any One Using Cowrywise, Am Scared by lastchild: 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2020
emilfischer:
I have been using the platform for some time now and I can tell you that it is trusted.
They have a system where you can get your money back in case the company closes down.
thanks alot
Re: Is There Any One Using Cowrywise, Am Scared by boladjo12: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hello,

I can see that you are interested in managing your finances properly. You should check out Fundall also.

The Fundall app learns about you, predict what you can afford to [url=fundall.io]save & spend[/url], bank for you and recommend ways you can efficiently manage your money based on your lifestyle. They have a spending tracker, budget tool.

You can learn more about Fundall at fundall.io

You can download the app via https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fundall.io

They have a lot of positive reviews.
Re: Is There Any One Using Cowrywise, Am Scared by Ikjosh04: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
emilfischer:

Hello! It will be nice if you can feed us on the system in place to get one funds back.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any One Using Cowrywise, Am Scared by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
Well I will say, there is one secret that my oga uses to make on average 500$/per month.
Is CPA IQ Option, is a referral programme, but the secret is that u are not referring anybody, is something u u will do it on your own.
Things required to get started:
Laptop with good internet connection
200$
3-6 hours per day
Re: Is There Any One Using Cowrywise, Am Scared by emilfischer(m): 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ikjosh04:

Hello! It will be nice if you can feed us on the system in place to get one funds back.
Meristem Trustees is a subsidiary of Meristem Wealth Management Limited. The company was incorporated by the Corporate Affairs Commission as a Private Limited Liability Company in April 2012 and duly licensed by the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to carry out the functions of Trustees in the Capital market in June 2012.

Meristem Trustees holds all invested assets on behalf of savers. This makes your money absolutely safe. So whatever happens you get your money back.

For more info and for those interested that are tired of spending their money on unimportant things only to regret later should contact me on 0815.4277705.

(1) (Reply)

Importing Petroleum Products From Nigeria / Whatevs / I Want To Invest In My Home Town And Hopefully Attract Attention; Any Ideas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.