Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,768 members, 7,798,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me (74455 Views)

Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks / Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Passionate888: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2020
Untill he admits his mistakes.
mindtricks:

Get over. Events have gone past that by now you should know. Do you not ever make mistakes? What use is throwing away the baby and bath water?

1 Like

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by mindtricks: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2020
KwaraRat:
[s][/s]

Enjoy the change you brought upon us.

Learn to move on. Events have long gone past that. Dude has made much more positive impact than many who detest him for a past error. If Jona performed we wouldn't have been here you know.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by TOYNEX(f): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2020
jonneljonn:
stay strong no body will touch u ,they dont have any morale right to detain u
MORALE RIGHT!!! You mustn't be kidding me

Has this administration been known for anything Moral?

1 Like

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by silibaba: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2020
are you in need of sweet or bitter ethanol with 96-98% alcoholic strength for your hand sanitizers

we sell in drum and tank

call the number below
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by afesco: 11:05am On Mar 27, 2020
If what Sowore said is true, it means dt some of d governors n some other high profile Nigerians whose tests ostensibly came out negative are positive to Covid-19. It could also be one of d reasons some media houses were banned from Aso-rock.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by sonofanarchy(m): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2020
This afonja should fight for himself and don't bring the sympathy of other civilized Tribes to the battle..
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by sulaak(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2020

Herdmen:
Soware want fame...is all about his interest not Nigerians..

He should show his ruggedity and merit his reward

The idiot keep bitchin..

Face your fame and pain alone.. that’s how men are made.

Haba!

This is coming from a supporter of a president that refuses to address the people at their time in need.

A president that managed to spend close to N500 billion on refineries and steel plants that don't work. Covid-19 and the low oil price will soon expose the failed APC/PDP monopoly on exploitation and corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Kokaine(m): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2020
dawnomike:
I wish many more of we Nigerians including myself could be this fearless to speak out at all times... But i was think if Nigeria is worth my drop of blood angry
Hmm.... Seriously
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Goalnaldo(m): 11:10am On Mar 27, 2020
SaintLucia:
Dial *389*30*1" and see for yourself.
I use UBA but it's not listed there
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Kokaine(m): 11:12am On Mar 27, 2020
Goalnaldo:
UBA nor dey there oh
Guys be careful oh.
Fraud everywhere
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Hoodbilonia: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2020
I will be happy they do.
To control the spread of the info concerning the virus
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by bluecircle470: 11:14am On Mar 27, 2020
Sowore stop this attention seeking attitude. You just want unnecessary pity from Nigerians. You're not the only one that reported that and if the presidency wants to deny it they will so why will they seem to arrest you for that.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 27, 2020
The sadistic and redundant coupist is all shades of tyranny and mis-governance!

....the shithole is on a cliff edge!

1 Like

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Ezmans: 11:18am On Mar 27, 2020
dawnomike:
I wish many more of we Nigerians including myself could be this fearless to speak out at all times... But i was think if Nigeria is worth my drop of blood angry
it's the condition the double face afonjas put us the south into
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Reference(m): 11:18am On Mar 27, 2020
Bluezy13:

Interesting...
The same mask is used in the laboratories when handling chemicals.
How do you explain that
Is it to protect the wearers against the chemicals or to protect the chemicals ??

Those images you refer to are investigative laboratories where sterile regimes are critical to obtaining accurate results, be it medical laboratories, pharma laboratories or crime laboratories. They wear the surgical masks so as no to contaminate the samples under review. Same reason for the surgical gloves.

Where danger to the handler is suspected more advanced PPE is used. And I have said the N95 is the minimum standard. It has a full cup, snug around the face profile, is substantially thicker and some versions have a built in particulate filter cartridge.

Most surgical masks I see folks wear donot even wrap around the nose and mouths properly. And this false sense of security is more dangerous as it nulifies the need to social distance and sanitize frequently.

But whatever rocks your boat.

Hey, a simple tip. If you want any element of protection from that rag across your face, turn it the other way round so the green or blue is in on your face and the white lint filter is outside. Odd but is less crazy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Amumaigwe: 11:20am On Mar 27, 2020
NaMeAboki:

I guess it never occured to you that government and the law are a continuum, and would remain in place long after Buhari and his successors; besides many among who wished him dead are already dead while he is still alive and kicking - careful you don't follow suit.

You will certainly kick the bucket before me. Life expectancy in the North is a far cry compared to that of the South. Inninit?
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Peresrichly: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2020
PDJT:
-Why is he wearing ordinary surgical face mask? To protect him from COVID-19? Lol I sight a science illiterate. grin

-That mask, my people, will give anyone wearing it Zero! (0) protection from the Coronavirus. Don’t joke with your life, stay at home.
Oga at least he is wearing something, a pic of buhari was released to convince us he has not runaway. In that pic our president buhari which is suppose to be leading by showing example did not wear anything, no hand gloves, no face mask, we did not even trace any form hand sanitizer on his office desk. So relaxing with your over Sabi act.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by israelmao(m): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2020
Government that dislikes truth and like chasing after shadow.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by SaintLucia: 11:25am On Mar 27, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I use UBA but it's not listed there
okay
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Amumaigwe: 11:26am On Mar 27, 2020
redcliff:

there is no continuum in Nigeria and its govt affairs. one of the reasons being that most activities carried out by present govt officials are personal based and not for the interest of the nation and most times when such officials leave power, those activities/vendetta die with their tenure expiration.

He has forgotten how Dictator Sani Abacha ended and what became his legacies. Aboki with poor cognitive capability.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Jamesrock(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2020
tonididdy:

What Lord.
I am so pained I am not as courageous as this fellow and that he is in this alone.

I would like a brain briefing from this fellow sowore, to see that life isn't just about living but living right and fighting for the future of unborn Nigerian generations.
Until then I am justwe are all cowards who sit at home and pray for this fellow.

What can we do
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Reference(m): 11:29am On Mar 27, 2020
Draught:

You are wrong

When an infected person coughs, he releases thousands of droplets that contains the virus and it has been proven those droplets with the right humidity and temperature can stay in the air for about 5 mins or so

Now imagine you just passed an area where an infected just coughed, your face will be exposed to those droplets and voila you are infected

The face masks may not be 100% effective but it will at least provide some form of protection against this viral (which preliminary studies have stated it might be air-borne) outbreak.

Nurses, Doctors and medical officials are using it while even treating infected patients, are you telling me they don't know what they doing or you know more than them?

Oga. Surgical masks are not effective against the respiratory virus. Donot mislead people. Tell the truth so that there is no false sense of safety. Frontline medical professionals are using the N95 mask.

Where these are not available due to obvious shortage round the world they manage these surgical masks because they have no option but to continue working and that is also why a growing number if medical folks are getting infected.

It is like our soldiers fighting Boko Haram. Often times equipment becomes short in quality and quantity. During those periods soldiers continue fighting because that is their job. Obviously casualties escalate but they continue. It will then be wrong to say everything is normal because you see soldiers manage with inadequate equipment.

The NMA has been complaining about the lack of adequate PPE equipement round hospitals throughout Nigeria. This doesn't mean they won't work but make no mistake, more doctors will get infected and will die if the right kit is not provided.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by OCHKESTINE(m): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2020
PDJT:
-Why is he wearing ordinary surgical face mask? To protect him from COVID-19? Lol I sight a science illiterate. grin

-That mask, my people, will give anyone wearing it Zero! (0) protection from the Coronavirus. Don’t joke with your life, stay at home.

Ignorance is truly a Bliss!
See how an Illiterate calls another person "Illiterate " with the Confidence of Caesar.

Obviously, you are the ignorant one here about the mask thing.

You did make sense when u advised we shouldn't joke with our lives and stay home.

Nice one
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Bluezy13(m): 11:33am On Mar 27, 2020
Reference:

Those images you refer to are investigative laboratories where sterile regimes are critical to obtaining accurate results, be it medical laboratories, pharma laboratories or crime laboratories. They wear the surgical masks so as no to contaminate the samples under review. Same reason for the surgical gloves.

Where danger to the handler is suspected more advanced PPE is used. And I have said the N95 is the minimum standard. It has a full cup, snug around the face profile, is substantially thicker and some versions have a built in particulate filter cartridge.

Most surgical masks I see folks wear donot even wrap around the nose and mouths properly. And this false sense of security is more dangerous as it nulifies the need to social distance and sanitize frequently.

But whatever rocks your boat.

Hey, a simple tip. If you want any element of protection from that rag across your face, turn it the other way round so the green or blue is in on your face and the white lint filter is outside. Odd but is less crazy.
Now your manner of approach is becoming too informal for my liking.
Did I in any way mention the proper manner of wearing the mask ??
So why the tip
Nobody asked you the proper way of wearing it.

The point here is "does surgical facemask stop or reduce air particles or dusts or virus from entering the nostrils and mouth ??
If yes, then it is helpful in this epidemic.
If no, then why do I breath comfortably when handling choking chemicals with fumes and dust particles ??

By the way, a picture circulating this morning in a front-page thread shows the governor of a state (Kano) with health officials wearing the surgical facemasks to inspect an empty health facility.

https://www.nairaland.com/5758265/coronavirus-ganduje-inspects-kano-isolation

Initially, you were saying that the surgical facemask is useless against the virus, now you are telling me how it can be worn to make it useful a little.
It appears you don't have a stance or you don't know what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Ayobami7(m): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2020
废话
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Tabuku: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2020
Bro we are with you. They should all know that 2023 is nearby, and we will get them one by one , all of them down... technology has move forward. We will get them all
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Reference(m): 11:41am On Mar 27, 2020
Bluezy13:

Now your manner of approach is becoming too informal for my liking.
Did I in any way mention the proper manner of wearing the mask ??
So why the tip

The point here is "does surgical stop or reduce air particles or dusts or virus from entering the nostrils and mouth ??
If yes, then it is helpful in this epidemic.
If no, then why do I breath comfortably when handling choking chemicals with fumes and dust particles ??

By the way, a picture circulating this morning in a front-page thread shows the governor of a state (Kano) with health officials wearing the surgical facemasks to inspect an empty health facility.

https://www.nairaland.com/5758265/coronavirus-ganduje-inspects-kano-isolation

Take it or leave it. It is non of my business. Said enough. Check the facts independently. You are online. Just donot mislead people into a false sense of safety.

Stay indoors and you will not require PPE. If you MUST go out or someone you live with social distance and observe sanitary practices frequently. That's all. Every other thing is a false flag.

I don't know what you are upset with. I didn't bring corona to Nigeria and my stance since January has been clear, prevention is better than cure. And I am telling you now, stay indoors. You are far safer than going out with that thing on your face. It will not save you.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by chozzy: 11:43am On Mar 27, 2020
Useless people in govt
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by tonididdy(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2020
Jamesrock:

What can we do

First we must stop praying because that just boils more anger.

This fellow needs a visible voice backing. Not social media voices, we may not be able to do his kind of actions but we can all speak out publicly in one voice, if the FG is saying he's under detention for speaking then "WE" Should speak out publicly and say "we said the same thing too" and let's see if the FG will arrest over 10m other voices.

All am saying is he needs backing that's all. Audible visible voices.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Angelfrost(m): 11:45am On Mar 27, 2020
AmuDimkpa:

No he is not. That surgical mask only stops an infected person from spreading the virus , it is not for someone who doesn’t have it.
If you want to protect yourself, get a mask with filter like N95 mask.

You mean the mask going for over 3000 each??!... Lol... The average Nigerian will have to take his chances with the bloody virus!!! grin
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Bluezy13(m): 11:45am On Mar 27, 2020
Reference:

Take it or leave it. It is non of my business. Said enough. Check the facts independently. You are online. Just donot mislead people into a false sense of safety.

Stay indoors and you will not require PPE. If you MUST go out or someone you live with social distance and observe sanitary practices frequently. That's all. Every other thing is a false flag.

I don't know what you are upset with.
Stop dishing out advices nobody asked you for.
Our contention is about surgical facemask.
If you have exhausted your proofs on why it is useless against the virus, then we are done.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Angelfrost(m): 11:48am On Mar 27, 2020
Reference:

Oga. Surgical masks are not effective against the respiratory virus. Donot mislead people. Tell the truth so that there is no false sense of safety. Frontline medical professionals are using the N95 mask.

Where these are not available due to obvious shortage round the world they manage these surgical masks because they have no option but to continue working and that is also why a growing number if medical folks are getting infected.

It is like our soldiers fighting Boko Haram. Often times equipment becomes short in quality and quantity. During those periods soldiers continue fighting because that is their job. Obviously casualties escalate but they continue. It will then be wrong to say everything is normal because you see soldiers manage with inadequate equipment.

The NMA has been complaining about the lack of adequate PPE equipement round hospitals throughout Nigeria. This doesn't mean they won't work but make no mistake, more doctors will get infected and will die if the right kit is not provided.

No Nigerian doctor, nurse, or healthcare professional is dying from this virus... Not a single one!!!... I can tell you this for free!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC / Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial / Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.