Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,202 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:36 AM

Woman Divorce Husband One Month After Marriage Due To Too Much Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Divorce Husband One Month After Marriage Due To Too Much Sex (6743 Views)

Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death / Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada / Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Divorce Husband One Month After Marriage Due To Too Much Sex by robosky02(m): 7:00am On Mar 27, 2020
Sexytincoll:
No sex is too much in marriage,she should have stayed as she will adapt with time

intimacy is not something to rush

If they have done enough pre-intimacy it wouldn't be difficult

Or if is well lubricated ...trusting wouldn't give much pain

They should have looked to satisfy each other not just self
Re: Woman Divorce Husband One Month After Marriage Due To Too Much Sex by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 27, 2020
robosky02:

intimacy is not something to rush

If they have done enough pre-intimacy it wouldn't be difficult

Or if is well lubricated ...trusting wouldn't give much pain

They should have looked to satisfy each other not just self
True,i guess she left the marriage coupled with other reasons but decided to front this one.
Re: Woman Divorce Husband One Month After Marriage Due To Too Much Sex by robosky02(m): 7:18am On Mar 27, 2020
Sexytincoll:
True,i guess she left the marriage coupled with other reasons but decided to front this one.

Yea

All these its painful etc...... Na amateur to talk so

A well lubricated ...... Can take any size or length.
Re: Woman Divorce Husband One Month After Marriage Due To Too Much Sex by zexy2030(m): 7:50am On Mar 27, 2020
Sexytincoll:
hmm,smh for you,hope you've stopped being a sex freak.Reserve the rest for your wife
still searching, so what to do na. can u fill up the waiting.
Re: Woman Divorce Husband One Month After Marriage Due To Too Much Sex by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 27, 2020
zexy2030:

still searching, so what to do na. can u fill up the waiting.
I no get strength sir
Re: Woman Divorce Husband One Month After Marriage Due To Too Much Sex by zexy2030(m): 8:04am On Mar 27, 2020
Sexytincoll:
I no get strength sir
I'm changed pezzin ma, I don't do hours anymore just minutes I'm OK.
Tbh, I have changed but na woman like am pass o from experience, I no won jam nympho sha, I see Nymphos to be possessed, I can't deal with Nymphos, it's so bad that anything can make them think sex, even innocent things, like washing dishes, cooking, I run when I realize she will be a nympho, I like to turn an innocent girl to a nympho while she turns nympho I quit for another guy to continue.
Re: Woman Divorce Husband One Month After Marriage Due To Too Much Sex by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 27, 2020
zexy2030:

I'm changed pezzin ma, I don't do hours anymore just minutes I'm OK.
Tbh, I have changed but na woman like am pass o from experience, I no won jam nympho sha, I see Nymphos to be possessed, I can't deal with Nymphos, it's so bad that anything can make them think sex, even innocent things, like washing dishes, cooking, I run when I realize she will be a nympho, I like to turn an innocent girl to a nympho while she turns nympho I quit for another guy to continue.
you are wicked
Re: Woman Divorce Husband One Month After Marriage Due To Too Much Sex by zexy2030(m): 8:13am On Mar 27, 2020
Sexytincoll:
you are wicked
but dp doesnt show u r innocent. I don't think I can finish u in bed, let me run before u finish me.
Re: Woman Divorce Husband One Month After Marriage Due To Too Much Sex by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 27, 2020
zexy2030:

but dp doesnt show u r innocent. I don't think I can finish u in bed, let me run before u finish me.
lol please don't spoil me
Re: Woman Divorce Husband One Month After Marriage Due To Too Much Sex by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 27, 2020
Eberechi24:

Oh shit! What's with the face Nah? My friend can not ask question in peace again?

Why are you still awake?
it was around 8pm when i was talking to u cheesy
Re: Woman Divorce Husband One Month After Marriage Due To Too Much Sex by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2020
zexy2030:

I doubt it's because of sex, it's mostly because the man: always demand for sex like if she is a sex slave, no good food, no company/ jokes/ play, no pre-intimacy, no romance(white or red), watch movies together, kissing, massage, good treats and pet before inserting the rod etc assistance in house chores, no cash to keep for him...only sex, sex, sex, it's boring my brother.
sex is all about humping until one white fluid comes out of that stick and the man is satisfied while the woman in each of the round was never satisfied. And for the woman the sex is about massaging her walls, her clit and breast meats.
hahaha e no love the woman but then thats wat u get in an arranged marriage cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorce Husband One Month After Marriage Due To Too Much Sex by mechanics(m): 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
lefulefu:
from the writeup it doesnt look like they courted.it looks like an arranged marriage.look at the reasons the guy gave..they didnt know each other dat well before they got married plus he also mentioned his church.i think its a marriage the pastor just gave him a wife under the illusion of vision .
hahahahah, he has entered one chance be that o.
Re: Woman Divorce Husband One Month After Marriage Due To Too Much Sex by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
mechanics:
hahahahah, he has entered one chance be that o.
any wife u get thru vision na one chance cheesy
Re: Woman Divorce Husband One Month After Marriage Due To Too Much Sex by mechanics(m): 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
lefulefu:
any wife u get thru vision na one chance cheesy
hahahahah.
Re: Woman Divorce Husband One Month After Marriage Due To Too Much Sex by Karemarealty288(m): 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
zexy2030:

I doubt it's because of sex, it's mostly because the man: always demand for sex like if she is a sex slave, no good food, no company/ jokes/ play, no pre-intimacy, no romance(white or red), watch movies together, kissing, massage, good treats and pet before inserting the rod etc assistance in house chores, no cash to keep for him...only sex, sex, sex, it's boring my brother.
sex is all about humping until one white fluid comes out of that stick and the man is satisfied while the woman in each of the round was never satisfied. And for the woman the sex is about massaging her walls, her clit and breast meats.

I believe the man ate this yam..

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Guy Scolds Me In Public Places And Even Eatery / 100% Solution to end Spirit husband and Spirit wife / Nigerian Lady Uses Nigerian Flag To Cover Her unclothedness In Sexy Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.