Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,444,054 members, 5,502,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 April 2020 at 03:47 AM

3 Things You Should Do This Period - Ronald Kenneth - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 3 Things You Should Do This Period - Ronald Kenneth (113 Views)

Social Media: An Essential Tool For Personal Branding (ronald Kenneth) / 3 Things To Consider Before You Change Your Career / 3 Things To Do After Receiving Your Sack Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Things You Should Do This Period - Ronald Kenneth by deRoniK(m): 10:02pm On Mar 26
You can add a fourth or fifth item to this list, I don't mind.

But, these in my opinion are the 3 THINGS YOU SHOULD DO THIS PERIOD!

1. LEARN A NEW SKILL OR CONSOLIDATE ON EXISTING ONES

The day you make up your mind to stop learning, that's the day you start dying. The death may not be physical at first but I assure you, death begins to occur when the right information stops entering your mind.

Learn! Learn!! Learn!!!

You can do this by picking up an old book you have always wanted to read or take an online course (Free or paid).

Another way to learn is to listen to/watch Radio and TV programmes respectively. There is so much value in the airwaves and lots of us don't even know that!

2. PLAN THE NEXT COURSE OF YOUR LIFE AND BUSINESS

So, after the rage of the COVID pandemic, WHAT NEXT?

What would you do with your life?

I know right now, you're like "What's this one saying? I already have a plan... Since January 1st"

My dear, that plan you had at the beginning of the year sure didn't have this present pandemic in it.

Now we're at this point and we know this is only but a phase and it would pass, but you need to re-strategize for the next phase. It would eventually be better for you after now if you plan now.

3. PRACTICE ACTUAL SOCIAL DISTANCING

This period, lots of people are practicing social distancing but in my opinion, this can actually be an excuse to cut of from relationships, interactions and "friends" that mean you no good.

Now don't get me wrong. I don't mean you should totally cut off from them, but I mean you should give them some space for your future's sake.

There are some friends that love you too much to allow you achieve giant feats. They'd always come up with suggestions and plans that militate you from attaining great heights. Some come up with excuses that make you afraid of achieving your big dreams.

Keep a reasonable SOCIAL DISTANCE from them.

PS

Keep your mind occupied with achieving these things I have mentioned and forget focusing too much of your attention on this virus thing.

Now, believe God for safety, follow all the health guidelines by World Health Organization and you'll be just fine

#RonaldKenneth #RonaldSpeaks #RonaldTeaches #RonaldWrites

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Join Team Bulldozer Today (payment Proof) / Skills You Can Learn Online From Home For Free And Make Money In This Time / Linux System Administrator At Gigalayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.