Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC (54325 Views)

Tinubu: Lagos Gained ₦15 Billion From Econet Shares When I Was Governor / Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket / Enugu Govt Approves Intervention Funds For Uzo-uwani, Bishop Shanahan, GO Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC by Rebelutionary: 2:58am On Mar 27, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
Politicians go to extraordinary lengths when their life/ loved ones is threatened. Does anyone think they would have taken the same drastic action if only the populace was threatened?

Las Las some one will loot the funds.
Sometimes I wonder how you folks just sit and cook up stories just to satisfy whatever drives you.

On this forum, when the first case was reported your ilks said "its a lie, they just want to eat the first tranch of emergency funds allocated for this pandemic!

Then you folks moved to our president is not doing bla bla bla...

Now after this fund is made available to the NCDC, your hooey and that of your silly cousins litter this platform.

Ahn ahn Nigerians of your stock are quite an impossible lot to satiate!
Re: Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC by planetx: 3:01am On Mar 27, 2020
Look at the speed with which they released the money because their lives are also under threat. On an ordinary day you will be hearing stories of how the government is broke, even if the NCDC wants #100 billion they will release it with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC by AbigailNebechi: 3:28am On Mar 27, 2020
post=87798089:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6msiKwOjiLk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6qPH0L5xcc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDx8mzlBcaM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

Good one from OUR DARLING PRESIDENT.....popularly called 'Bubu' by his 'confused fans'.
tongue
Good start.

We see more relief coming in few days from now for the poor masses who have nothing to fall back on while staying behind close door with no means to go out for their daily jobs which they feed on.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO.

God bless Nigeria.

May God continue to protect each and every member from this deadly virus.

This too shall pass.

Wailers are created to wail on any positive news about the citizens of our darling nation.

You guys are here to wail on any good news,
So no surprise here.

Nothing in the world to be happy about!
Wailing 24/7 cry cry
What a way to live life!!

Na Okada u take get here now,
after keke pursue u down.
Orisirisi something......

GBAMsolutely!
You know then also.
You've said it all Mr Ayo! cheesy
Re: Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:32am On Mar 27, 2020
FA13:

Get little sense.
With your type, the government will feel like doing the citizens favour.

Government elsewhere are serious with their citizens providing all that is needed.

Not that is bad when legitimate thing is done but psychophants like you will not allow them to know where they need yo buckle up.
Says a wailer that never sees any good thing on any thread or in anything but keeps supporting criminals and looters 24/7?
What a hypocrite!
Re: Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC by Fanky8: 3:52am On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
post=87801423:

Says a wailer that never sees any good thing on any thread or in anything but keeps supporting criminals and looters 24/7?
What a hypocrite!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC by gnykelly(m): 3:53am On Mar 27, 2020
Blackpearlous:
Release more..

You guys wouldn't believe some people in ondo still think it is a scam and refuses to wash their hands

help drag them to the stream for thorough bathing
Re: Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:14am On Mar 27, 2020
Officialgarri:
My able President!!!!

Wailers are not happy. Look at the one below me. Goodnews they pepper am for body grin grin
Eyah. O ma se o. Shuffering and smiling
Re: Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC by Nobody: 4:17am On Mar 27, 2020
undecided
Re: Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC by saidyboy(m): 4:41am On Mar 27, 2020
Daddy Tinubu will be like Sanwo, oya Sanwo mii oo
Re: Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC by anonimi: 5:31am On Mar 27, 2020
Mrshape:
Was the aircraft useful to him again?
His daughter can not longer use it to visit friends, no one will accept the first family into their home again. Possible Coro Carrier

lalasticlala:
Here is the controversial video of President Buhari's daughter, Hanan Buhari, waving from the Presidential Jet which caused uproar on social media.

The First Lady, Aisha Buhari shared the video on her Instagram Page with the hashtags:

"#HananBuhari
#richculture
#heritage
#nigerianairforce
#PAF"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10879692_cymera20200113184830_jpeg1c1bc2f0d59a51e7000a08b62503866b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10879766_10878803hananbuhariflieswithpresidentialjetjpegaa865c0700f91480d81bd0cee6235a9e1_jpeg_jpegca502910f4d5c03d8833a436a82a86fe

Watch the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpkn6UJrTaI

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC by anonimi: 5:32am On Mar 27, 2020
saidyboy:
Daddy Tinubu will be like Sanwo, oya Sanwo mii oo

[img]https://1.bp..com/-zqRp-hKMDZg/VkVuXUIk2bI/AAAAAAACKZY/JQWnkan_iQI/s640/fashola%2Btinubu%2Bsmile.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC by Blackpearlous(f): 5:32am On Mar 27, 2020
gnykelly:

help drag them to the stream for thorough bathing

Yea maybe I should spiritualise it.. 'Omo itura' for your hands, wash your sins away ten times a day esp if you go out
Re: Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC by strafist911: 5:49am On Mar 27, 2020
abdulrahman0100:
Any1 shld try to help me out even if its to eat plz, Gtb 01.244613,99 Abuba k,ar Abdul.r ah.man, u wil never. beg to eat in ur entire lifetime amen.

Are you tired of shouting Sai Baba & next level? Una never ChiChumTin.
Re: Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC by Bigleaf1006: 6:01am On Mar 27, 2020
madridguy:
5 billion or 15 billion? This coronavirus don make some people.

Baba should consider us too. Every Nigerians also need some $$$ to stay at home. Baba should order CBN to credit our azza via our BVN.
SCAM SCAM SCAM
If people finally find out how much dis people go say Dem spend for this virus, una eyes go clear. You think all this dia busybody nah for u and I, nah lie nah for dia pocket!!

15 billion kwa, even ebola Noh pass 2billion which was even all stolen lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:05am On Mar 27, 2020
franchasng:
Nigerians should as a matter of urgency reject the 200million Naira meagre donated by Aliko Dangote!! 200million is a peanut!

What Nigerians demand from Dangote is nothing less than $500million, Mike Adenuga is $150million, Leo Stan Ekeh, Cosmos Maduka, Tony Elumelu, Jim Ovia, Folorunsho Alakija, Tinubu and co must donate $50million and above because all the money they are parading were made from poor Nigerians. None of them worked hard to earn their so called wealth, most of them became super rich through Nigerian crude oil largese by former Presidents, FOREX/Tax waivers, government contracts and bias policies, milking Nigerians, looting Nigerians' commonwealth, and the only time they can give back to Nigerians is now!! angry

This money (NGN500,000 and above) must be paid directly to all Nigerians using their BVN database accessible by the CBN, if not Nigerians should not accept anything less!

Other countries are paying their citizens' utility bills, waiving interest rates on loans, waiving tax, stopping all home foreclosures and mortgages, but here the cunning, wicked, corrupt Nigerian government is telling Nigerians stories.....mapping out billions that will be re-looted by them and their cronies while deceiving the common Nigerians, Nigerians enough is enough, coronavirus has presented Nigerians a golden opportunity to demand good governance and accountability from the President, Governors, and all the rich Nigerians who looted Nigeria dry and became rich through Nigeria's crude oil, if not na wahala them de find as I see national unrest and harsh economy situation looming, anarchy is lurking around Nigeria!! angry angry
Unfortunately it's a tad late. Most of those guys have lost serious money in dis admin due to the tardy management of the economy. Though you're right they need to pull their weight at dis critical hour, the govt can have no moral right to ask that of them seeing how much they've lost under its nose
Re: Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC by Openbusiness: 6:17am On Mar 27, 2020
Money that they will loot and steal, abegiii, we sabi the parole
Re: Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 27, 2020
senatordave1:

Is that not what garba and femi are paid ? The last time buhari spoke,didnt you guys mock him saying covik birus? Even if he addresses nigerians,many like you will still find fault so its needless.
even if he was mocked. At least it would boost morals
Re: Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC by B11ladman: 6:27am On Mar 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Your Excellency President Buhari call for a Nationwide Prayer and Fasting First. We need to Genuinely seek for GOD's Mercies as A Nation First before any other thing.

If we don't do this, all these Monies will be Total Waste of Time and Resources. Let's not End up using Basket to Fetch Water!

call for Selected GENUIE Servants of GOD in Nigeria to lead the Prayers ( we Have them).

If we can do this, then we can invest whatever Money we wanna invest and things will Work

You get sense at all.
Re: Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC by AmTruth: 6:44am On Mar 27, 2020
Good move our dear President Buhari.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC by mickelkingz(m): 6:45am On Mar 27, 2020
I don't believe Nigerian government with all this lies.. audio money..

Until I see the money , and what it done with!!

God bless us
And have mercy on us

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC by mickelkingz(m): 6:48am On Mar 27, 2020
strafist911:

Are you tired of shouting Sai Baba & next level? Una never ChiChumTin.

Shouting in say baba in audio money
Fake projects.. now no hospital. They flied him abroad

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC by Chochovini: 7:09am On Mar 27, 2020
JUBRIL want to impress Nigeria. Have not heard any news from Sudan concerning C-19 sha.
Re: Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC by simonfynboi(m): 7:20am On Mar 27, 2020
Nawa o, why releasing such money wen una prophet say d covik 1-9 go end today... undecided
Re: Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC by Lordbukas: 7:23am On Mar 27, 2020
And some people will compare Buhari with GEJ in any way. Ebola was more deadly and easier to contract, yet it was contained effectively. I don't even know who this minister of health is. See what we are into now, something that could have been averted if they were proactive enough on time. I can tell you that this money will find its way into people's pocket.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC by Chochovini: 7:34am On Mar 27, 2020
abdulrahman0100:
Any1 shld try to help me out even if its to eat plz, Gtb 01.244613,99 Abuba k,ar Abdul.r ah.man, u wil never. beg to eat in ur entire lifetime amen.
. BUT for the teachings of the Holy Bible concerning loving even our enemies, No muslim deserve any help from any Christian considering how they discriminates strongly against Us in any way possible and what their boko harams brothers are doing to our defenceless, peaceful and innocent brothers and sisters in far northern states/countries.

In appropos to that, the recent inhumane killing of the Michika CAN chairman, Rev. Andimi, a video of which I still have on my phone right now is very very fresh on my bleeding heart.

GOD, when is your vengeance coming on all these philistines causing us real pains and tears and still seeking our help?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 27, 2020
franchasng:
Nigerians should as a matter of urgency reject the 200million Naira meagre donated by Aliko Dangote!! 200million is a peanut!

What Nigerians demand from Dangote is nothing less than $500million, Mike Adenuga is $150million, Leo Stan Ekeh, Cosmos Maduka, Tony Elumelu, Jim Ovia, Folorunsho Alakija, Tinubu and co must donate $50million and above because all the money they are parading were made from poor Nigerians. None of them worked hard to earn their so called wealth, most of them became super rich through Nigerian crude oil largese by former Presidents, FOREX/Tax waivers, government contracts and bias policies, milking Nigerians, looting Nigerians' commonwealth, and the only time they can give back to Nigerians is now!! angry

This money (NGN500,000 and above) must be paid directly to all Nigerians using their BVN database accessible by the CBN, if not Nigerians should not accept anything less!

Other countries are paying their citizens' utility bills, waiving interest rates on loans, waiving tax, stopping all home foreclosures and mortgages, but here the cunning, wicked, corrupt Nigerian government is telling Nigerians stories.....mapping out billions that will be re-looted by them and their cronies while deceiving the common Nigerians, Nigerians enough is enough, coronavirus has presented Nigerians a golden opportunity to demand good governance and accountability from the President, Governors, and all the rich Nigerians who looted Nigeria dry and became rich through Nigeria's crude oil, if not na wahala them de find as I see national unrest and harsh economy situation looming, anarchy is lurking around Nigeria!! angry angry
It seems that you have forgotten where you were born. There is nothing you or I can do, people may die of starvation this period. This virus will completely wreck Africa.
Re: Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC by Stevechigo: 9:36am On Mar 27, 2020
Someone should help me in this trying period my wife just gave birth to twins and they say we should stay at home how do I feed my family of four..i am a keke rider in rivers state..Steve chigozie njoku. Fidelity bank 6012920830..any donation will go a long way God bless you as you help a brother in need thanks.
Re: Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC by Justiceleague12: 9:43am On Mar 27, 2020
A president don't intervene.... It lead.... Learn from other world leards...
Re: Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC by FA13(m): 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
post=87801423:

What a hypocrite!

I never hail or wail. I support only sensible things and expect more when they are underperforming.
Show me one criminal I support in all my post.

Unlike your level of psychopancy you display on every thread. Totally short of wisdom and intelligent politicking...

I repeat people like you are our worst problem in this country. Uou font allow the government to see what they do wrong and correct.

Ofcourse I never any good thing in your post before. You need to start applying sense to your mumuism...

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife / More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Victims Of Lekki Shooting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.