Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets (58854 Views)

Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks / COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out / Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by Youngjohnosas: 7:37am On Mar 27, 2020
StreetFight:
19 years old Model from Edo State who has travelled to France, Italy and Greece. Edo is cursed with prostitution.
u r a big and hopeless fool.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 27, 2020
model from edo state grin grin grin
this is how the randy men of edo will be collecting the rona short time style grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 27, 2020
Edo amaka, when other daughters are bringing, dollars, euro and white suitors this dey bring virus.

no wonder she ran to stay in Ph, she knows her people don't tolerate rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 27, 2020
Youngjohnosas:
u r a big and hopeless fool.

why the harshness? its obvious she na prosty, the gov was just being polite.

after all what will a 19 yr old unknown model do in France and Italy if not prostitutionn.

contact tracing should include her foreign clients as well.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by Phosphorus666(m): 7:59am On Mar 27, 2020
Somehow I feel the index case is my friend. But some of the information in the description here do not match up. She just returned to Port Harcourt, UNIPORT area precisely, on 16th of March after returning from Italy, France and Greece. She's been observing self isolation ever since. However, she is a runway artist and not a model actually. Kudos to the Rivers State government if they had distorted her information in other to save her from unnecessary public stigma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by edoairways: 8:00am On Mar 27, 2020
wizzyrich:
We have to change our mindset towards certain professions.

Not every police or army officer collects bribe
Not every model is a prostitute
Not every female marketer sells her body
Not every female nurse sleeps around
Stereotype set in when certain number of persons behave alike. The problem is the quick condemnation of the aforementioned list however when it turns towards the critics they are quick to refute claims and assertion
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by Youngjohnosas: 8:03am On Mar 27, 2020
quentin06:

why the harshness? its obvious she na prosty, the gov was just being polite.

after all what will a 19 yr old unknown model do in France and Italy if not prostitutionn.

contact tracing should include her foreign clients as well.
Don't we have brothels in every nook and cranny in Nigeria,don't we have coded runs girls that disguise as girlfriends but moves from one guest house to the other.

The fact someone has travelled out doesn't make her a prostitute,I don't know if she is one either so m not making a case for her but the case of Hasty generalization should stop.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by Youngjohnosas: 8:07am On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author=quentin06 post=87804578]Edo amaka, when other daughters are bringing, dollars, euro and white suitors this dey bring virus.

no wonder she ran to stay in Ph, she knows her people don't tolerate rubbish.[/quo te] while You are bringing in naira,so what's the difference between u and her,u have a minimum of five boyfriends and still sneak from hotel to hotel meeting guys for peanuts.

Going to ur numerous boyfriends house after sex they pay u,so r u different from other girls Ewu.
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by Phosphorus666(m): 8:09am On Mar 27, 2020
JAMO84:
That was harsh. The lady actually behaved responsibly by isolating herself when she returned from her travels.

I AM DONE TALKING

Thank you for this. I don't know if this index case is the person I have in mind. If she is, then it is disheartening that people here are calling her a prostitute and making all sorts of negative insinuations. The girl in question is actually the most civilized and intelligent woman I've ever seen. After she returned to Nigeria, she called me and said she was immediately going into self isolation to protect people around her in case she eventually test positive. The reason why she didn't even return to her home town was because she's trying to protect her aged mother. Believe me, this girl is one of the few virtuous women alive.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by StivoeDevoe: 8:09am On Mar 27, 2020
the best Governor of our own time Mr wike thanks you only one case in PH grin
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by Omofizle90(m): 8:28am On Mar 27, 2020
The other civil servants that r above 11-17. Shouldn't they also stay at home ... Abi they are not vulnerable to the disease �
If you want to do something well,then do it well for everybody. Why would you keep some at home and tell the rest to go to work . How much are you paying them that is worth there life's......
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by jamesversion: 8:31am On Mar 27, 2020
Phosphorus666:

Thank you for this. I don't know if this index case is the person I have in mind. If she is, then it is disheartening that people here are calling her a prostitute and making all sorts of negative insinuations. The girl in question is actually the most civilized and intelligent woman I've ever seen. After she returned to Nigeria, she called me and said she was immediately going into self isolation to protect people around her in case she eventually test positive. The reason why she didn't even return to her home town was because she's trying to protect her aged mother. Believe me, this girl is one of the few virtuous women alive.

Edo state Ladies already have a bad history in Italy. So people can assume Modelling is used as a cover for prostitution.

When your friend, one of the most virtuous women in this world recovers, I'd like to meet her. Can you help me connect her.
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by Thetruthshallse(m): 8:32am On Mar 27, 2020
What is with this closing down of market? Our rulers like copying the Europeans but cannot rule with Europeans heart. The Europeans govt lockdown their countries but provides palliative for the citizens. Even before this pandemic, people without work received support from the government. But our stupid govt do zilch for people without work. If I'm a shop owner in Lagos or Port Harcourt I will not obey this directives. This is an opportunity to face down the government. I believe if the people that operate this market are United, they can squeeze out some forms of support from the government. Instead of letting them get away with murder.
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by AmazingELixir: 8:42am On Mar 27, 2020
todugo:
I Smell lies grin We know say Rivers State wan follow collect part of the money budgeted for covid-19 nd the funds donated by International Organisations to Nigeria cheesy now that bubu has signed the budget and is dew to release it other State will start announcing their own index case grin grin grin hungry leaders

NCDC that made the announcement in the first place is a federal government parastatal....Mr. Lie detector
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by hilaryCU(m): 8:49am On Mar 27, 2020
nairalanduseles:

That's why u should find something to do

So someone doing something can't run into a problem that will be much more than what they are doing?

You never see life

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by Phosphorus666(m): 9:10am On Mar 27, 2020
jamesversion:

Edo state Ladies already have a bad history in Italy. So people can assume Modelling is used as a cover for prostitution.

When your friend, one of the most virtuous women in this world recovers, I'd like to meet her. Can you help me connect her.

No chance. Not good enough to earn her acquaintance. Moreover, she's not from Edo State, you pervert. She's from Delta.
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author=Youngjohnosas post=87805111][/quote]

see this one, better have urself checked for convid, you sound like a terminally I'll patient.
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by Edoziesmart(m): 9:22am On Mar 27, 2020
wizzyrich:

You said NOT, but most of them bleep men like there is no tomorrow.

I know number of nurses here in parklane enugu that don't joke with dick.
Anyway I won't generalize it, cus there are few decent ones among them.
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by Charly68: 9:28am On Mar 27, 2020
Rivers has been hitted by the Monster Corona,You will find Wike too hot for you to stay in that state..I give you two weeks ,you are gone
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by Youngjohnosas: 9:42am On Mar 27, 2020
quentin06:

see this one, better have urself checked for convid, you sound like a terminally I'll patient.
you are dead already,low key harlot.the stay at home order is really affecting Your trade and just know those hotels remain closed till further notice.
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by IamMichaels: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2020
wizzyrich:

Every model is a standard love hawker (silent or loud all depends on the individual)

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by Zking: 10:07am On Mar 27, 2020
virginboy1:
Two worlds.

Some are staying indoor with 24hrs electricity supply and emergency services operational.

They can easily place orders online or make calls if they run out of supplies (food/groceries/toiletries) or need medical attention with thousands of volunteers (delivery guys/health workers/police) responding.

Another world, citizens are scared of staying indoor, how are they going to survive indoors for a month.

No electricity, no money, no food.

If they run out of supplies or they need medical attention, who are they going to call

I see some people breaking out of the lockdown after 1-2months and breaking into various stores to survive. But i pray it won't get to that

Word!

"Explorer"
[i][/i][/b]
[b]AMEN
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by ogmask: 10:07am On Mar 27, 2020
JAMO84:
That was harsh. The lady actually behaved responsibly by isolating herself when she returned from her travels.

I AM DONE TALKING

How do u mean she isolated herself. The gov said she had contact with pple they are trying to locate. If you have fever or body weakness you'd normally stay at home or go to the hospital. Does that pass for isolation. At 19 she should be strong and full of life so for her to have stayed at home simply means she was weak and unable to move around. I blame the govt for not closing the airports on time.
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by ogmask: 10:19am On Mar 27, 2020
TruthinAction:
What about Tonye Cole that put himself in self isolation after returning from his trip and found out he was in the same flight with a foreign national who tested positive? Has he been tested. Please we need update.

Tonye's case is even different. He announced his own and took steps to self isolate. Nobody will say tomorrow should he test positive that they are looking for those he had contact with. Bit this lady here did not particularly isolate herself. She was weak on arrival and stayed home but still had contact with family and friends. That's why they are looking for pple she had contact with. Of she wanted to self isolate, trust me, nobody will talk about those she had contact with.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by JayPeeOham: 10:22am On Mar 27, 2020
wizzyrich:

Not every prostitute is an olosho! grin
Not every thief is an armed robber! grin
Not every Handset is a phone tongue
Not every corona is a virus grin tongue

wetin u talk make sense wella.....abeg me na joke i dey o tongue

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 27, 2020
Youngjohnosas:
you are dead already,low key harlot.the stay at home order is really affecting Your trade and just know those hotels remain closed till further notice.

no use wasting my time talking to a failed harlott.

I leave you to die in penury.
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by Ugochioge: 10:33am On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by TruthinAction: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2020
ogmask:

Tonye's case is even different. He announced his own and took steps to self isolate. Nobody will say tomorrow should he test positive that they are looking for those he had contact with. Bit this lady here did not particularly isolate herself. She was weak on arrival and stayed home but still had contact with family and friends. That's why they are looking for pple she had contact with. Of she wanted to self isolate, trust me, nobody will talk about those she had contact with.

I agree with you but we still need update on that of Tonye Cole. He has family members that are in contact with him. Self isolation doesn't mean that you will not eat unless they want you to starve to death. Someone will still cook for him. The press should just do their best to keep us updated.
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by nairalanduseles: 11:23am On Mar 27, 2020
hilaryCU:

So someone doing something can't run into a problem that will be much more than what they are doing?

You never see life

I have gone through life

I have been hungry

I have trekked

But in all I never begged
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by luluman: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ninokingz1:

About 90% Nigeria convid-19 cases were imported. Stay one plc na lie, na to galavant the whole globe for olosho biz in the name of being a model.
God punish all those that brought this wahala to us from abroad.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets by luluman: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
wizzyrich:

Add not every Naira lander get sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos / Grandmother, Mother, Baby Die In Lagos After Delivery, Doctor Flees / Okeoghene Edigba Died In Benin Hospital Collapsed After Performing 4 Surgeries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.