Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . (1101 Views)

Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' / A Woman Who Married An Impotent Man For 16 Years, See what she did!!! / Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by bigpriik: 11:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
whenenver sexual topics are posted here i notice some born again sisters usually attack it even my moniker is attacked always.now since sex is a sin that most be avoided i am tempted to ask our born again sisters can you marry and impotent man? if not why?
Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by Sotland: 11:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
No way, she is certain to leave the marriage,unless she has decided to live like a nun..
Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by bigpriik: 11:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sotland:
No way, she is certain to leave the marriage,unless she has decided to live like a nun..

why?
Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by Gwagone: 12:06am On Mar 27, 2020
Sotland:
And she's a born again Christian?
She's a bird if she leaves the marriage sad
Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 27, 2020
to such a lady sex is not food so maybe yes
Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by Ekakamba: 12:12am On Mar 27, 2020
Just like a man marrying a lady without vagina. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:42am On Mar 27, 2020
NOBODY should marry an impotent man...

1 Like

Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 27, 2020
believing that sex should be reserved for married people does not mean she would marry an impotent man.
Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 27, 2020
That one is born again doesn't mean lack of sexual desires,obeying God and keeping to his instructions is of importance.A born again cannot marry an impotent man,let the man sort himself
Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by partnerinbiz3: 6:37am On Mar 27, 2020
So what will they use to cure konji?
Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by unmask: 7:05am On Mar 27, 2020
Lostz:
believing that sex should be reserved for married people does not mean she would marry an impotent man.
how would she know he is impotent?
Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 27, 2020
unmask:
how would she know he is impotent?
he is expected to tell her.....if she is a virgin or no sex before marriage type
Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by 24kmagic: 8:28am On Mar 27, 2020
cry
Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by Exodora: 8:55am On Mar 27, 2020
Are we supposed to answer this .
The bibel never forbid born again married couples not to have sex.
Her been born again doesn't mean she shouldn't have sex.
If she loves him why not after after there are couple who discovered that late in their marriage but chose to be happy despite that.
Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 27, 2020
No body said sex is a sin but premarital sex is a sin. So that doesn't mean she should now get herself an impotent man.

Please don't get it twisted.

1 Like

Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by zexy2030(m): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2020
lefulefu:
to such a lady sex is not food so maybe yes
I knew one that left to marry an alhaji. the wedding night she discovered the guy couldn't perform.
Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by zexy2030(m): 10:42am On Mar 27, 2020
Sexytincoll:
That one is born again doesn't mean lack of sexual desires,obeying God and keeping to his instructions is of importance.A born again cannot marry an impotent man,let the man sort himself
some fertility tests are scammed o.
Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 27, 2020
zexy2030:

some fertility tests are scammed o.
you can't get scammed from a reputable test center
Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by zexy2030(m): 10:44am On Mar 27, 2020
Ekakamba:
o boy terrible scenerio, I 4no marry but that doesn't hinder pleasure, she can't still suck ur dick, suck her boobs and do other things.
But women in marriage don't like finger fvcking but the real dick.
Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by Freelane33(m): 10:45am On Mar 27, 2020
Which kinda question is this ? Was she born to come and suffer in the world �? Been a born again no mean Shey she no go Dey receive tuetue grin grin grin. Ejor ooooooooooooo
Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by zexy2030(m): 10:46am On Mar 27, 2020
Sexytincoll:
you can't get scammed from a reputable test center
yea. I will do test for a virgin, if u r not a virgin I must fvck before altar o.
my relation complained d wife can stay one year without sex, himself na sex maniac. He can fvck for Afrika but the way forward now is that the wife adviced him to become a clergy.
Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 27, 2020
zexy2030:

yea. I will do test for a virgin, if u r not a virgin I must fvck before altar o.
my relation complained d wife can stay one year without sex, himself na sex maniac. He can fvck for Afrika but the way forward now is that the wife adviced him to become a clergy.
lol,how would you do the test
Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by zexy2030(m): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2020
Sexytincoll:
lol,how would you do the test
there are some things u will do on a woman to know her sex drive or lipido. she will tell she won't come again but na lie she will even spend days only for the sex sef. But if u do those tricks and she stays n u r d one begging for it, then she definitely doesn't like it.
I met one girl, she told she doesn't like sex, when I did the usual ritual on her, mehn, this girl nearly broke my dick o, it was like I loosed the demon of sex in her, myself was scared. she ask for sex after every meal.
Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 27, 2020
zexy2030:

there are some things u will do on a woman to know her sex drive or lipido. she will tell she won't come again but na lie she will even spend days only for the sex sef. But if u do those tricks and she stays n u r d one begging for it, then she definitely doesn't like it.
I met one girl, she told she doesn't like sex, when I did the usual ritual on her, mehn, this girl nearly broke my dick o, it was like I loosed the demon of sex in her, myself was scared. she ask for sex after every meal.
You are obsessed with sex lol,remember to stay safe and stay at home
Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by zexy2030(m): 11:12am On Mar 27, 2020
Sexytincoll:
You are obsessed with sex lol,remember to stay safe and stay at home
come n stay with me, I swear I won't go anywhere, I'm bored pls....
Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 27, 2020
zexy2030:

come n stay with me, I swear I won't go anywhere, I'm bored pls....
lol,i no get strength.
Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by zexy2030(m): 11:16am On Mar 27, 2020
Sexytincoll:
lol,i no get strength.
It's just normal discussions and watching of block buster movies, make pop corn for u and barbecue chicken with wine that's all. I'm not immoral, I'm changed. I can stay with a whole day without touching ur hands sef. just chi chat and gossips.
Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by baralatie(m): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2020
Ekakamba:
your question is:
Can a born again brother marry a sister with no breast and vagina.
Answer:
HELL TO NO
Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by baralatie(m): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2020
Exodora:
Are we supposed to answer this .
The bibel never forbid born again married couples not to have sex.
Her been born again doesn't mean she shouldn't have sex.
If she loves him why not after after there are couple who discovered that late in their marriage but chose to be happy despite that.
Like they found the solution to the problem, right
Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by unmask: 11:57am On Mar 27, 2020
Lostz:
he is expected to tell her.....if she is a virgin or no sex before marriage type
how does he know he is impotent if he hasn't tried it too
Re: Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
unmask:
how does he know he is impotent if he hasn't tried it too
you don't need sex to know that.

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! Pastor Odumeje Caught Revealing Best Bang Position / Teenage Girl Raped By Her Father And His Friends Narrates The Full Details Video / I Want To Stop Seeing My Partner’s Best Friend But Shes Blackmailing Me Into Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.