Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? (9182 Views)

Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! / How To Calculate Time For Each Daily Solat / How Tashahhud Is Performed In Solat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by Emmanuelhector(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Play ground
Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by hackeen: 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
womenareapes:
in Islam religion,

Hellfire is only for the Christian (so them think)

Them believed in the concept and ideology of 77virgin hence you must self destroy yourself (jihad) to acquire the 77virgin in paradise

Only if my brothers in Islam read the Quran they will understand that the Christians, the jews too are muslims, any brother here be it Muhhamedians, Christians also jews are welcome to chat me up here 08082342925
Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by womenareapes: 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
fatymore:

You.must be a mad dog
You must have been with mad dog to know one

2 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by womenareapes: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
hackeen:

Only if my brothers in Islam read the Quran they will understand that the Christians, the jews too are muslims, any brother here be it Muhhamedians, Christians also jews are welcome to chat me up here 08082342925
Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by Aremynart: 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
fatymore:
Asalam Alaykum Ummah,

How do I make someone more diligent in praying.

I think due to his upbringing, job, surroundings and friends he found himself, it is a bit difficult for him to pray the 5 daily prayers. He wakes up for Tahajud and prays Jumah but the 5 daily prayers seems difficult to catch up with.

The progress isn't too visible and improving.

How do I make him better.

Thanks and Jazakumlahi Khayran as you give me tips.

P.S: Parents, please try and teach your children the benefits and how important Solat is from their young age.

Wa'alaikumu salām wa rahmatu llahi wa barakātuh.
Tell the person to recite this daily

Rabbi ijalnee muqeema salat wamin zurriyyatee rabbana wataqabbal dua'i.

O my Lord! make me one who establishes regular Prayer, and also raise such among my offspring O our Lord! and accept my Prayers

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by fatymore(f): 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Aremynart:

Wa'alaikumu salām wa rahmatu llahi wa barakātuh.
Tell the person to recite this daily

Rabbi ijalnee muqeema salat wamin zurriyyatee rabbana wataqabbal dua'i.

O my Lord! make me one who establishes regular Prayer, and also raise such among my offspring O our Lord! and accept my Prayers

Thanks
Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by fatymore(f): 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
womenareapes:

You must have been with mad dog to know one

I am sorry I replied you.

You dont Worth it.

Peace
Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by womenareapes: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
fatymore:

I am sorry I replied you.

You dont Worth it.

Peace
I'm also sorry I replied you.

You definitely don't worth it.

Piss
Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by b03liberty(m): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Let him understand how merciful is Allah... And the only way to show appreciation to God is establishing his daily prayers. During the solat, he should consistently reflect on many occasions Allah has protect, provide and guide him.
Insha Allah his mind will be longing for the next solat time to repeat such.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by Seventy7kings: 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
Fatymore, is it true that the person in question is yous husband? See fatty wey I been dey see as my future wife?

PS: Why is it so difficult for some of us to ignore non-muslims stupid comments? Let's just leave them to rant for free.
Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lukgaf:
Well, I think you should reiterate to her that death is inevitable and there is another life after death where she is going to be questioned about her deen.

Also, inform her politely about the reward of worshipping Allah in this world which is Paradise and punishment for doing otherwise which is hell.

Also, tell her if she dies without praying, Muslims will not pray on her. She will just be buried like that.

All these should be done politely. Assist her with prayers too. May Allah grant her and us better understanding. Ameen.

Set Awon Ode, people like you end up raising atheist as Children, did they tell you he did not know before? This is a psychological problem, and needs psychological solution, not your yeye talk.
Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Seventy7kings:
Fatymore, is it true that the person in question is yous husband? See fatty wey I been dey see as my future wife?

PS: Why is it so difficult for some of us to ignore non-muslims stupid comments? Let's just leave them to rant for free.
Ode
Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by 21savages: 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
HazzanTazzan:
I bliv you as the wife should call him anytime you wann pray.

This is the best time you can do that since you both will be at home all day for 14days or more.

May Allah's curse be upon all unbelievers trying to deviate the purpose od this thread...

Ameen
Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
fatymore:
Asalam Alaykum Ummah,

I think due to his upbringing, job, surroundings and friends he found himself, it is a bit difficult for him to pray the 5 daily prayers. He wakes up for Tahajud and prays Jumah but the 5 daily prayers seems difficult to catch up with.

P.S: Parents, please try and teach your children the benefits and how important Solat is from their young age.
Most of these comments is disappointing because some stupid Muslims still think Allah does Magic.
Anyway, I will help you because I'm sure these dumbs wouldn't help you.

The way to help him is to
1. Make sure he's ready to have a change, if he's not ready, there's nothing you can do. Talk to him about him wishing to improve his solar.

2. It takes someone to practice something for 20days before it becomes part of him, you have to teach him this. Or why do you think my Hausa brothers will go and pray even if on top a lady, and they just finished drinking and smoking? Its because they've already formed it as an habit, and they are addicted to solar. So make sure that for 20days straight, he doesn't miss a solar, do the job of calling him when its time. Once those 20days is over, trust me, he won't be able to stop himself

3. Search for why he's missing the Solar, some people usually skip Ishai because they overwork themselves at evenings and they just want to eat and sleep, if he's case is like this, he should work on reducing his evening stress,and thus he would have more energy at night times. Some are in the office or driving in this period,if it's this way, tell him to hold a mat along to his office and pray there whenever its time.
If he's driving, tell him to pray inside his car while driving.
Once he's used to praying no matter the condition he is, it would become part of him.
Lastly, constantly pray for him and ask him to pray for steadfastness in Islam during every solat.

4. If all this does not work, simply ask him to buy a diary and write the reasons he fails to pray daily, because if you don't know the root cause why he's not able to, you can't solve it. If he has to see a psychotherapy he should
To the rest of the idiots, and those that will attack my comment later, I pity your living, if you think Allah does magic, kindly go to Italy, say your prayers, then go and touch a corona patient. Sorry, I forgot you are broke, Set Awon ode

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by fatymore(f): 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
Seventy7kings:

I am.not married.

I.am.just trying to help

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by fatymore(f): 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Most of these comments is disappointing because some stupid Muslims still think Allah does Magic.
Anyway, I will help you because I'm sure these dumbs wouldn't help you.

The way to help him is to
1. Make sure he's ready to have a change, if he's not ready, there's nothing you can do. Talk to him about him wishing to improve his solar.

2. It takes someone to practice something for 20days before it becomes part of him, you have to teach him this. Or why do you think my Hausa brothers will go and pray even if on top a lady, and they just finished drinking and smoking? Its because they've already formed it as an habit, and they are addicted to solar. So make sure that for 20days straight, he doesn't miss a solar, do the job of calling him when its time. Once those 20days is over, trust me, he won't be able to stop himself

3. Search for why he's missing the Solar, some people usually skip Ishai because they overwork themselves at evenings and they just want to eat and sleep, if he's case is like this, he should work on reducing his evening stress,and thus he would have more energy at night times. Some are in the office or driving in this period,if it's this way, tell him to hold a mat along to his office and pray there whenever its time.
If he's driving, tell him to pray inside his car while driving.
Once he's used to praying no matter the condition he is, it would become part of him.
Lastly, constantly pray for him and ask him to pray for steadfastness in Islam during every solat.

4. If all this does not work, simply ask him to buy a diary and write the reasons he fails to pray daily, because if you don't know the root cause why he's not able to, you can't solve it. If he has to see a psychotherapy he should
To the rest of the idiots, and those that will attack my comment later, I pity your living, if you think Allah does magic, kindly go to Italy, say your prayers, then go and touch a corona patient. Sorry, I forgot you are broke, Set Awon ode

Thanks so.much..Jazakumlahi Khayran
Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by fatymore(f): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

This is the best time you can do that since you both will be at home all day for 14days or more.

May Allah's curse be upon all unbelievers trying to deviate the purpose od this thread...

Thanks....

Not his wife though
Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
fatymore:

Thanks so.much..Jazakumlahi Khayran
Lol, I was expecting you to abuse me anyway, but thanks you did not.

Your friend should read about habit formation, because I'm sure most people wish to perform solat at right times, and they already know its benefits and bla bla bla, but due to upbringing, or some situations, they can't make themselves to be regular even though they have been hearing solat is the most important in Islam.
Its just like eating too much, and having other bad behaviors and habits.
He should not see it as a shame, because it takes constant effort and consistency
Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Good advice, just that you do not pray yourself. And you are currently quarantining with a she. I will put you in prayers
Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

The only thing you care about is money and you are still broke
Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by Boatswain: 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
Assalamu Alaikum, he must zero his mind and go for sallat when it's time for it, whether he is feeling comfortable at that time or being lazy, he just has to stand up and go for sallat because that's what shaitan does, to make you feel lazy at that particular time. Let him try what I said
Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by biobash(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
fatymore:
Asalam Alaykum Ummah,

Wa alykum salam warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

1. Let him be close to those that will be encourage and call him to solat.
2. He should try as much as possible to pray in congregation, because lots of people feel lazy to pray alone or pay back missed solats.
3. Let him install prayer apps that will remind once it's time.
4. You also have to encourage him and let him know the rewards for nawafils and solat when observed at the appropriate time.

May Allah make us steadfast in the deen.

2 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by fatymore(f): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Lol, I was expecting you to abuse me anyway, but thanks you did not.

Your friend should read about habit formation, because I'm sure most people wish to perform solat at right times, and they already know its benefits and bla bla bla, but due to upbringing, or some situations, they can't make themselves to be regular even though they have been hearing solat is the most important in Islam.
Its just like eating too much, and having other bad behaviors and habits.
He should not see it as a shame, because it takes constant effort and consistency

Why should I abuse you?

Thanks ...mo appreciate e
Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by fatymore(f): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
biobash:

Wa alykum salam warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

1. Let him be close to those that will be encourage and call him to solat.
2. He should try as much as possible to pray in congregation, because lots of people feel lazy to pray alone or pay back missed solats.
3. Let him install prayer apps that will remind once it's time.
4. You also have to encourage him and let him know the rewards for nawafils and solat when observed at the appropriate time.

May Allah make us steadfast in the deen.

Thanks...amin
Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by fortran12: 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
fatymore:

Fool
Is that the best you can do? I will not descend to your level and start abusing, but please try harder
Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
If you leave together, please try to lead him by example. He will surely be convinced once he sees you completing your solah daily. And anytime you prepare to pray always call his attention whenever he is around, tell him its time for prayers, you go ahead and do ablution, then tell him to do the same. And also continue praying for him. May Allah make it easy.
Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
true2god:
It is better a Muslim is left passive because he could easily become dangerous and violence when he becomes active in his religion. Active Muslims are the fundamentalist and the hate-filled Muslims.

Must you comment!Well I am an active Muslim for your information, and I can see that you are a fool for all I care.
Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by Seventy7kings: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
fatymore:

I am.not married.

I.am.just trying to help
that's a relief grin
Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Good advice, just that you do not pray yourself. And you are currently quarantining with a she. I will put you in prayers

Idiot... am i suppose to be married to a he?

Oh i guess u feel everyone here is a teenager...

Im happily marries with kids and for your info, i pay but still working on being close to a perfect muslim...

Im broke? Lol
While you sit down at home doing nothing, i work from home and in profit alone today, ive made over half a mill...
Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by yomislim: 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
turawaa:
Giving Alms everyday will help cos his mind Will always go back to Allah because human minds always go to where he spend his money
best advice ever!!!!

This is nice
Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by Deyemz(f): 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hmm
Re: Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? by KyleXYZ: 12:46am On Apr 04, 2020
Finding regular Sallah difficult - can really be challenging if you don't understand the reason(s) for it.
1. You are created because of worship (Q51 vs 56);
2. Your life is a test, and you'll account for it (Q11 vs 7, Q67 vs 2);
3. Allah in His Mercies gives us Sallah as a means of making our task of accounting to Him easier. A kind of 'help' to lessen our burden of accountability. Do you know that your sins are forgiven when you perform ablution well and observe Sallah? (Sahih Muslim, Book 2 Hadith 0436)
4. Won't we want to have our burden made light for us? This is indeed what Sallah does for us.
5. I hope he believes in Accountability at all? If he does he'll hasten to things (i.e Sallah, Sadaqoh, Naflah, etc.) that'll help him.
6. If there isn't a deeper problem, he'll improve with the above, In Sha Allah.

PS: For Muslim 'well-wishers' who really need to use the savage remarks to convince themselves of their own beliefs, please always pray for guidance for them; Allah may have Mercy on them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) / Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan / Q&A: Islamic Ruling On Hire Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.