Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found (9094 Views)

China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight / GOOD NEWS: India Finally Gets Coronavirus Cure(antidote), / Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found by Gerrard59(m): 8:29am On Mar 27, 2020
Just to let you know, viral diseases don't get cured. Rather, they are vaccinated. Nothing like "there would be a cure".

On the other hand, this pandemic has further reinforced my non-religious stance and how it (religion) has destroyed critical thinking in this part of the world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found by Commonsense99: 8:42am On Mar 27, 2020
nasonaso:

Baba I would say you need to be enlightened about this. Watch this video from the 3rd min then lets engage in a meaniful discussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYKzGvGHD6U
I saw your video upto 3 minutes, it was laying foundation for another conspiracy theory bro.
I will advice you folks to keep those theories aside, God willing, let us all survive this pandemic first.

Most African Pastors twist whatever they don't know to be supernatural, but I as a medical personel have seen so many diseases , to know better., which is why your pastors should kindly keep quiet and observe.

I was a bit pissed because so many followers will lose guard upon hearing these fake prophesies, these blind followers will go ahead to spread this virus, believing what pastor said... At the end, it affects everybody.
As a bonus, I added the screenshot of history of pandemics and death tolls, for you to understand that corona virus is not the first and won't likely be the last pandemic to afflict humanity.

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found by edoairways: 8:50am On Mar 27, 2020
ednut1:
their members shy away from such questions. In 2014 or so, an indian man who was a family friend in uk( he attended mfm with them der) came to 9ja to get prayers/healing for his friend. He stayed in our house in ikotun. I took him to synagogue and he was able to navigate easily due to his british pali. When i came back to pick him and was going home. He told me those things happening in there were staged . In my mind i was like before nko lmao
Bisola Johnson said same thing but she was castigated

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found by buhariguy(m): 8:59am On Mar 27, 2020
aumeehn:
i thought the man of God got his message directly from God? He said Coro will disappear on the 27th today is the 27th, still no show. Perhaps he got his message from a fake God. These people are nothing but charlatans parading themselves as men of God. Since he is a prophet as he claimed then he should use his power of prophethood to cure the sick now! The guy is fake EOD!
did he tell you "God says"
It was just his wish
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found by McCoy662(m): 8:59am On Mar 27, 2020
nasonaso:

Baba I would say you need to be enlightened about this. Watch this video from the 3rd min then lets engage in a meaniful discussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYKzGvGHD6U
Shut up you fool. His prediction have failed. So, we all know all of them are fake
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found by Ezmans: 9:00am On Mar 27, 2020
psalmistkakah:

Stop tempting God, are you the one to tell God when to act. This men of God also wait for Divine direction from God. Do you know the reason why God allow this plaque to happen, do you know the reason why God allow the plague to spread slowly in Africa. Let us trace our steps and acknowledge the supremacy of God, surely God will definitely bring an end to this. Infact very soon
All these men of dog are managing there personal business,ask ur self why did magreth idahosa made bishop to take over from his dead husband while the church have many capable matured men & women that have work with idahosa for many years,it is so bcs it's a family business registered with cac
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found by Profsani: 9:02am On Mar 27, 2020
God help us
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found by kevoh(m): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2020
funmike83:
Hmmmm, unfortunately we can't stage Corona healing. Fake it and get infected straight. He should go and heal kyari
Who told you so? Years after we must have conquered COVID-19, it will be added to the list of sicknesses to be staged. All it takes is for one to claim he was tested positive with COVID-19 at their miracle center.
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found by Chibaby224(f): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2020
Today is 27th oh .. we’re waiting for this corona virus to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found by Chibaby224(f): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2020
Profsani:
God help us
amen
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found by ednut1(m): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2020
Gerrard59:
Just to let you know, viral diseases don't get cured. Rather, they are vaccinated. Nothing like "there would be a cure".

On the other hand, this pandemic has further reinforced my non-religious stance is and how it has destroyed critical thinking in this part of the world.
no pastor can cure any illness. All you have is staged miracles. I blame the stupid gullible members

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found by aumeehn: 10:23am On Mar 27, 2020
psalmistkakah:

God will definitely perfect His act through His prophets, the best they can do now is to pray and God will bring solution. As for the Prophecy of T.B Joshua, you should know that China recorded Zero case of recent for locals except those that travel in that later resurface the virus. But you do not have to call him fake allow God to Judge he has made prophecies that came to pass so let us wait and also pray.
look forget about the China story, he said corona will disappear on the 27th! We are still battling with Corona today. It means his message is not from God but pure Guess work. The guy is not a prophet but a Charlatan. Because prophets get message directly from God. The Guy is a Charlatan.

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found by psalmistkakah(m): 11:46am On Mar 27, 2020
Ezmans:
All these men of dog are managing there personal business,ask ur self why did magreth idahosa made bishop to take over from his dead husband while the church have many capable matured men & women that have work with idahosa for many years,it is so bcs it's a family business registered with cac
For her to be made a Bishop means she is spiritually filled, if it is about business she must not be a Bishop to have access to the finance, she will only become the head of the financial management. As for T.B Joshua prophecy even though it didn't come to pass, does not mean he is a fake. Even in the old testament prophet do give prophecy from God in which God will inturn hold it not to manifest due to the stubbornness of man kind.. while not pray to God so that the prophecy should come to pass.
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found by psalmistkakah(m): 11:48am On Mar 27, 2020
aumeehn:
look forget about the China story, he said corona will disappear on the 27th! We are still battling with Corona today. It means his message is not from God but pure Guess work. The guy is not a prophet but a Charlatan. Because prophets get message directly from God. The Guy is a Charlatan.
Don't you think our sins is the cause and instead of us to join in praying so that it should manifest, we are wishing for his failure..
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
psalmistkakah:

Don't you think our sins is the cause and instead of us to join in praying so that it should manifest, we are wishing for his failure..

Seriously brainwashed.

Waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found by aumeehn: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
psalmistkakah:

i am not wishing for his failure, he has already failed! He should have told his congregation to pray Not claiming prophethood.
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found by nasonaso: 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
McCoy662:

Shut up you fool. His prediction have failed. So, we all know all of them are fake

My friend am not the reason why things are so difficult for you. Why are you so aggresive. I pray you find peace I pray you dont commit sucide cos you are already displaying sucidal tendencies.

You need help and I would be glad to help smiley
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found by Ezmans: 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
psalmistkakah:

For her to be made a Bishop means she is spiritually filled, if it is about business she must not be a Bishop to have access to the finance, she will only become the head of the financial management. As for T.B Joshua prophecy even though it didn't come to pass, does not mean he is a fake. Even in the old testament prophet do give prophecy from God in which God will inturn hold it not to manifest due to the stubbornness of man kind.. while not pray to God so that the prophecy should come to pass.
do you know that church of GOD mission lost one third of it's members bcs of this?
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found by Ezmans: 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ezmans:
do you know that church of GOD mission lost one third of it's members bcs of this?
ask ur self why oyedepo children are handling living faith churches in America and Europe
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found by McCoy662(m): 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
nasonaso:

My friend am not the reason why things are so difficult for you. Why are you so aggresive. I pray you find peace I pray you dont commit sucide cos you are already displaying sucidal tendencies.

You need help and I would be glad to help smiley
grin grin grin
We are taking measures to take care of ourselves, wait for men of God's prayers and predictions to take care of u
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found by EnyinnaChibuzo(m): 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
Don't condem the man of God pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sitz Bath Bowls For New Moms And Hemorroids N4,000 / Masari Investigates Causes Of Deaths In Katsina / Girl Shows Off Panties She's Worn For 5 Days With No Discharge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.