Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution (75085 Views)

₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week / Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday / Dino Malaye Flaunts His Garage Of Exotic Cars Once Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by ignitewatch(m): 9:29am On Mar 27, 2020
And so.e stupid yooots will be here praising some political parties. When all of them are politicians

Sorry for those who die for this country. They just died for nothing. #uselesshouseofrape
Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by Cholison(m): 9:30am On Mar 27, 2020
These set of criminals and vimpires will run this country aground very very soon.

1 Like

Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by Mrpojj(m): 9:31am On Mar 27, 2020
anonimi:

By the work you did and money you donated to the old people's campaigns.

Oga u are not serious
Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by sinola(m): 9:39am On Mar 27, 2020
By the time corona virus must have dealt heavy blow amongst them, lemme see whether they'll drive those luxurious cars in their grave. Instead of looking inward on how to curb this menace, they are busy buying cars for themselves with taxpayers money.
Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by kinglee007(m): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2020
Cost of buying: $35000 * 400 = $14000000 (14000000 * 380 = 53,20,000,000 naira)
Estimated Shippinging and clearing cost per car: 10,000,000 naira (being a 2020 model) * 400 = 4,000,000,000.
Total cost = 93,20,000,000 naira.
This is my own rough calculation o! I stand to be corrected.
But abeg wait o! Can this money help to build our power sector and give us stable light once and for all? I just dey ask.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by Olunmercy56(f): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

God is not watching anybody! Get up get ready to die and fight yo change the country!

Nobody is watching!

sad embarassed cry
Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by anonimi: 9:51am On Mar 27, 2020
Mrpojj:
Oga u are not serious

And you, are you serious

1 Like

Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by redsun(m): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2020
They drive expensive cars without roads, animals.
What happens to cut down on unnecessary expenses when the going is cars? coronavirus, oil slump, suffering millions and several cars already belonging to the animals with treasonable salaries.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by naturefellow(m): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2020
Camry, please, follow up with Corona. Do the needful.
Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by Auki: 10:18am On Mar 27, 2020
Solution:

Let us disincentivise political offices in such a way that only serious minded people will occupy those positions. Holding political offices should be a sacrifice just like in other developed countries.

Channel our collective wealth to education, research and Health.

May Allah help our country, give us the ability to change for good and give us good leaders.
Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by Wolexdey(m): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2020
kayusely70:
Do we really need this legislators?

We don't.
Just that they don't want to leave us alone

1 Like

Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by Wolexdey(m): 10:23am On Mar 27, 2020
DominusPrime:

These are men who have at least 4 to 8 cars acquired in their long political histories o. And that is putting it mildly. Cos every 4 years these cars are sold off to them at ridiculous prices and new ones are bought for them.
Now ask yourself are they pdp or apc? No, they are politicians and they are all the same irrespective of party. If you challenge them they will say its constitutional but ask yourself again, who made these laws or allowances that allows them all these benefits, is it the common man? Of course not. All is done to constitutionally enrich themselves and some here will be abusing each other over these men. That's why I find it hard to believe that a youth in his right senses will support any party or politician unless of course there is some gain attached to it...like my friend

What is the way out of this menace from these useless Legislators

1 Like

Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by Dikegodspower(m): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2020
Other countries are bringing in money to support the poor,we are bringing cars boosting the economy of other countries
is a pity.
there was a country

3 Likes

Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 27, 2020
Wolexdey:

What is the way out of this menace from these useless Legislators
My brother we just have to continue sensitizing ourselves but more importantly forget this country and fight for yourself and family to make it. These people have nothing to offer us. If u have the resources travel out. It's not like it's easy there but at least government corruption for there no dey deny the masses of their basic rights as citizens
Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by simiife: 10:37am On Mar 27, 2020
I'm always sad anytime I see pple calling dis country a shithole or zoo but this one wey I jus read pass me,infact I'm so weak,We need GOD'S Devine intervention.

*wipes tears*.

1 Like

Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by Babapyro: 10:46am On Mar 27, 2020
OTayobami:
Thank God 80% of my Nigerians don open eye and know what is good
You're living in a fool's paradise

1 Like

Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by Chachangi: 10:56am On Mar 27, 2020
This is an appropriate time for a protest. How can responsible leaders be distributing cars when people are dying.

Has their conscience died or what?

2 Likes

Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by dododawa1: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2020
Patronising INNOSON will have been better.
Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by OTayobami(m): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2020
Babapyro:

You're living in a fool's paradise

E pele sir! You that you are living in a wise man's paradise

Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by joepepsy(m): 11:17am On Mar 27, 2020
Because you senseless.
negro41:
I see nothing wrong here
Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by tunapawizzy: 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
Quality of NIGERIAN leadership is a true reflection of our collective intelligence. We voted these idioooots to lead us. We deserve whatever treatment we get from these useless leaders.

1 Like

Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by janvier27(m): 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
In a country where medical doctors are being owed salaries, where the dubious minimum wage has further impoverished all, where an academic department in a federal university has far less than 200,000 to run the department in a whole year (and we expect ground breaking deliveries, and come online to insult ASUU), where there's no standard medical facility anywhere etc. These people are shameless and not honorable at all and do not deserve respect.

3 Likes

Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by tunapawizzy: 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
OTayobami:
Thank God 80% of my Nigerians don open eye and know what is good
U will be surprised when next election comes and u see Nigerians vote for the same set of leaders...e be like person wey curse ds country worse pass devil

2 Likes

Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by VaselineCrew: 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
what can we do about it?

can we match over there and drive these guys away?

seriously, what is our solution. we can't take this any longer
Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by VaselineCrew: 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
Holamilekan97:
Revolution. Who's in??

at this point, we should all be in. I'm almost in tears right now, feeling so helpless

1 Like

Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by VaselineCrew: 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
EagleNest:
When is Nigerians going to take action on this day light abuse of our money in the name of doing legislation. Which other country waste money like this?

cars just for making law, we need to do something, I just don't know what

3 Likes

Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
They each have not less than 5 personal cars. Until they bankrupt the country and flee abroad is when they will stop their looting and their selfishness.
Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by VaselineCrew: 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
Nigerians !!! Why are we this weak and too fearful ? Why,why ? These handful of insensitive and very heartless people are oppressing us and still robbing it on our faces without any care !

In the midst of pandemic that is very likely to increase at an exponential rate whereas our hospitals are not adequately equipped to combat it, yet these monkeys are purchasing exotic cars !

Nigerians are a weak and highly gullible people. A certain Sowore called for revolution to address this daylight robbery once and for all,but some Nigerians started calling him names; we chickened out !

Anyway,Corona is here to address some of our imbalances in this country.

i remember what people were saying about sowores revolution, that he was selfish, that he was yoruba, that he was ijaw, that he lost election

how they vehemently put down a man that had the balls to fight for us

1 Like

Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by VaselineCrew: 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
gaskiyamagana:
Una no see anything. CORONAVIRUS BONUS is the pipe line for dem. Continue shouting here. 2023 is around the corner. Na dis Forum again you will see large figure for LIKE over stupid statement.

like "tinubu for 2023", or "atiku 2023" abi

and such posts will get majority of the likes

most of the masses also need a brain reset

1 Like

Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by frog12: 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
nigerian politicians and their love for money.
Re: Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
VaselineCrew:

i remember what people were saying about sowores revolution, that he was selfish, that he was yoruba, that he was ijaw, that he lost election

how they vehemently put down a man that had the balls to fight for us

You are so right, absolutely.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) / Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling / Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.