Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency (81718 Views)

DSS Complies With Tinubu’s Order, Vacates Lagos Office Shared With EFCC / Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by Bookyrich752: 10:58am On Mar 27, 2020
Why photo sharing, why not make a video rebuking the claim. Unscrupulous element in the cable.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by brightec(m): 10:58am On Mar 27, 2020
Put a hand sanitizer on the table and take the picture again
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by bobobri(m): 11:04am On Mar 27, 2020
seriously tired of nigeria problems
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by Cypron(m): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2020
Deathisfreee:

If the picture is recent. Then he should be wearing a face mask. Stop deceiving Nigerians.
Nigerians don suffer
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by dederocs(m): 11:25am On Mar 27, 2020
i thought the office was fumigated...
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by Chikaa444: 11:26am On Mar 27, 2020
The nerd with a low score, see em scatter scatter legs
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by Amumaigwe: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2020
helinues:

Chei.. I think you may need to turn your phone upside down and re read my comments..

Or probably you are still sleepy...

Sorry for the friendly fire. Some Nigerians can be so annoying.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by JAMO84: 11:50am On Mar 27, 2020
kokanepyramid:

He would outlive you!!
You just exposed yourself as one of those praying for Buhari to die
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by kelly72: 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaheheheheheheheheheehehhehehahahahahaha

All these Babasala presidents
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by seedgreen(m): 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
CoolAmbience:

The same way there isn't evidence that it wasn't taken yesterday.

I don't see the sense in your post.

You aren't any different from the people you criticised.

I didn’t criticize him, it’s only common sense. Since he came out to debunk the already viral news of the presidency, he should know he’s dealing with intelligent people.

He should’ve debunked the speculation with evidences. That’s all.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by kelly72: 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaheheheheheheheheheehehhehehahahahahaha

All these Babasala rulers sef
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by Amanda4life: 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Let them allow AIT to cover the report
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by aigbokiejohnson(m): 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Enemies at the presidency at work again. How can he be at work when he should be self isolating himself? Wicked propagandists
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by Ogaonos: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
helinues:
Firstly there is no need in proofing any points..

Secondly, how are we sure this photo is recent? Why is he not wearing face mask?

Same presidential office that was fumigated days ago..

no need for long talk.he should address Nigerians on live TV
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by erospecial: 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
That office is better emptied than that man sitting there!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by paix(m): 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mathiasa:
Snap him with today's newspaper, that way I will believe u guys.
If he is infected, its not a new thing. Different sickness no kill am so corona will not.
Do you want him to hold the newspaper upside down? So that you'll have more reasons to talk, abi?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by paix(m): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
erospecial:
That office is better emptied than that man sitting there!
He looks like a caricature.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by JimmyBishop: 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
Whobedatte:
...and na night duty em dey abi
See em shoe like canoe
Haba oga! You no get chill at all o grin. The bolded got me
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by Fa44me: 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
clarocuzioo:
Honestly speaking this administration reeks of incompetence and cluelessness.

In this digital age and time, you are bringing a picture , without a date or anything to show the date?

For the presidency to even respond with this pics makes one to even start taking the rumor seriously.

Other world leaders are constantly addressing their people this time of Corona, but unfortunately here, our president has gone missing in action, sending us pictures, in this crucial and challenging moment for the country.

Buhari is just a failure all round and for anybody supporting this clueless and incompetent government, shame on you.

Buhari is not fit to be a WhatsApp administrator how much more a complex Nation like Nigeria.

Buhari has dead for long. It's Jubril of Sudan and they know that people recognise him. That's why they are using old picture with audio message. The secret shall be revealed by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by Richy150(m): 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
helinues:
Firstly there is no need in proofing any points..

Secondly, how are we sure this photo is recent? Why is he not wearing face mask?

Same presidential office that was fumigated days ago..

Lol, so wearing a face mask is going to judge if truly the picture was taken earlier today? You have no point jor. please shift make i pass
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by CoolAmbience(m): 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
seedgreen:

I didn’t criticize him, it’s only common sense. Since he came out to debunk the already viral news of the presidency, he should know he’s dealing with intelligent people.

He should’ve debunked the speculation with evidences. That’s all.

And what is the picture that was posted if it isn't an evidence?

Can you prove that it isn't recent, since they are saying it is?

What does any Nigerian stand to loose believing or not believing the presidency?
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by BUHARIGOQUENCH: 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
kokanepyramid:

Go and die
Hehehehe
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by BUHARIGOQUENCH: 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
onlyforchrist:

Lol, I concur, the guy is really irritating.

And a nice guy
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by BUHARIGOQUENCH: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
Psoul:
This is not even the right time for the President to be represented by any aid to proof he is still here with us.
If he is still in the country and if he and his handlers are wise, the president should make a calming speech to address his citizen.

Dear fellow countrymen. I want to assure you that I President Mohamadu Buhari, is right here in Nigeria with you. I cannot run away to any other country to seek for any medical attention when my dear citizens are threatened by the deadly virus COVIK One Nine. We all die here.
God Bless Nigeria.

Amen
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by BUHARIGOQUENCH: 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
bukatyne:

Your evil personality cannot be far from your moniker.

Buhari is our worry because he is our President!

If you and other supporters of evil do not understand that, there is no hope for you.

Other presidents are addressing their people on a daily. Even Sanwo-olu has demonstrated more leadership and awareness in this matter with the policies he brings out daily.

Who did this to you? What have they given you that has blinded you to the realities on ground?

For what did you sell your conscience?

All of you supporting this evil, you will pay for it.

The way Buhari has treated this nation, God will treat your lives like that.

This is to you and all the other evil supporters on this thread.

Amen,Amen and Amen
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by Ajigo: 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
8 old picture of buhari
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by kunletexs: 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
When apc used audio promise for makinde, the governor of OYO St. They never knew it has a way of getting back at them. Now audio picture
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by onlyforchrist: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
BUHARIGOQUENCH:

And a disgrace

Lol, una no get chill o.
Honestly, humanity should come first in everything we do.

I find it hard to believe someone will sell his/her conscience for a paltry 30k.

Money no be everything o, indirectly and directly em people still dey suffer from the policies of em darling lifeless daddy buhari. shameless ignoramus.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by UnusualJhay(m): 12:34am On Mar 28, 2020
Hol'up, I thought y'all sprayed the office with disinfectant, how come he still goes around without a nose mask

something is definitely not right
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by ioreth69(f): 1:33am On Mar 28, 2020
Lie lie people,make video let's see
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency by Ornithophobia: 12:49am On Mar 31, 2020
Ornithophobia:
"president tonight at work " huh ...even before corona was he working at night ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos / Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.