Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected (24357 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by annisy(f): 7:14am On Mar 27, 2020
#whereisbuhari
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by Beremx(f): 7:18am On Mar 27, 2020
I am married already. Happy stay at home holidays. cheesy
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Let's get married immediately. I have missed your comment for so long. I'm a good man capable of meeting your needs but financial and in the other room.
Pls don't say no. Let's proceed straight to honeymoon after this corona virus thing after which we can comeback and get married.

What do you say? Should inform my people?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by Johnsinia(m): 7:25am On Mar 27, 2020
virginboy1:
*Two worlds.*

Some are staying indoor with 24hrs electricity supply and emergency services operational.

They can easily place orders online or make calls if they run out of supplies (food/groceries/toiletries) or need medical attention with thousands of volunteers (delivery guys/health workers/police) responding.

Another world, citizens are scared of staying indoor, how are they going to survive indoors for a month.

No electricity, no money, no food.

If they run out of supplies or they need medical attention, who are they going to call

I see some people breaking out of the lockdown after 1-2months and breaking into various stores to survive. But i pray it won't get to that

Explorer
My dear, 1-2months too far. Even most of the people here shouting and singing "stay at home" will join other people to start breaking food stores and shops for survival after 2-3weeks
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by MeKshow(m): 7:26am On Mar 27, 2020
Beremx:

Waa wooh... Checkmate.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:29am On Mar 27, 2020
Beremx:

You should have waited for me cry cry

Have fun and stay safe
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by MarianaTrench: 7:30am On Mar 27, 2020
Digitiminimi:
People were saying the President has been incommunicado. Kai!

Did you see him yourself?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by lonelydora: 7:31am On Mar 27, 2020
Governor Wike should hear this.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by emeritus710: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2020
I think this is the right time to share traders money if at all we still have some change left.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 27, 2020
Where's the money Atiku gave me? Me I will not take it lightly with FG cos this one is from Atiku to me. Hm tongue
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by Cholison(m): 7:43am On Mar 27, 2020
Mallam Buhari is not aware of any pandemic for now. Where is the messiah?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by technicallyrich(m): 7:44am On Mar 27, 2020
Rotjijatau:
I've been supporting Buhari.... My Love for him ends today, Now I realize he doesn't have the interest of Nigeria or even Nigerians. You can't fumigate public places for the safety of your people like other countries but yet you can fumigte the Presidential Villa..... The biggest lier and scammer I've ever seen is Buhari
In other words you had been a zone b all these while.
Anyway my Yoruba Muslim brother,I m realy happy for you.
The dead rotten meat seller manabbqgrills, Tosyn2much,and your fatt woman friend sexybbstar,helinues,toks2008,etc it seems you guys are the last zone bs still standing.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by Angelfrost(m): 7:48am On Mar 27, 2020
Yankiss:
Buhari is working grin grin grin grin grin Remains to credit our accounts. I have been waiting for alert since forever grin grin grin

Free alert from which account?!... Even if Bill Gates and other billionaires in diaspora donate a 100 billion to this nation, you won't see a dime of it... Ordinary essentials donated by an Asian billionaire have entered voicemail...

Wake up and smell the roses!!!
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by Godsonkemz(m): 7:51am On Mar 27, 2020
Other countries are freely distributing money, drugs and foods to her citizens during this period of sit at home to cushion the harsh economic effect of the sit at home while Nigeria is only interested in banning movements and shutting down economic activities in order to prevent the spread of the epidemic.
A good number of Nigerians can't survive a day without going about their daily hustle. So if corona didn't kill them, hunger would.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by Ahmeduana(m): 8:08am On Mar 27, 2020
Idiot are you the one producing the foods ?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by Meedon: 8:18am On Mar 27, 2020
TardeyQudus:
Pls stay home and be save

Hunger kills at home so no safety
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by Meedon: 8:22am On Mar 27, 2020
Johnsinia:
My dear, 1-2months too far. Even most of the people here shouting and singing "stay at home" will join other people to start breaking food stores and shops for survival after 2-3weeks

U the mind them

Las las na war go break out

Them think say if them get money only dem go just flex anf stay safe at homr

Boys go break their gate, loot their food and even murder fit happen self

But we no the pray for that one oooo
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by Kfed4ril(m): 8:43am On Mar 27, 2020
crazygod:
Where is Buhari o? grin

Lol
He’s in Dubai with Abba Kyari treating themselves

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by Goloria: 8:47am On Mar 27, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by BreconHills(m): 8:48am On Mar 27, 2020
Rotjijatau:
I've been supporting Buhari.... My Love for him ends today, Now I realize he doesn't have the interest of Nigeria or even Nigerians. You can't fumigate public places for the safety of your people like other countries but yet you can fumigte the Presidential Villa..... The biggest lier and scammer I've ever seen is Buhari

You arent arent as upset as I am. Imagine he has not even come to give my young children their bath! How wicked!
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by Beremx(f): 8:55am On Mar 27, 2020
You too dear
FunkyAlhaji2015:

You should have waited for me cry cry

Have fun and stay safe
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 27, 2020
Government of lies,a sachet of water is now #200/while a bag is #120 from factory
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by candidbabe(f): 8:59am On Mar 27, 2020
virginboy1:
*Two worlds.*

Some are staying indoor with 24hrs electricity supply and emergency services operational.

They can easily place orders online or make calls if they run out of supplies (food/groceries/toiletries) or need medical attention with thousands of volunteers (delivery guys/health workers/police) responding.

Another world, citizens are scared of staying indoor, how are they going to survive indoors for a month.

No electricity, no money, no food.

If they run out of supplies or they need medical attention, who are they going to call

I see some people breaking out of the lockdown after 1-2months and breaking into various stores to survive. But i pray it won't get to that

Explorer
Exactly
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by Digitiminimi: 9:03am On Mar 27, 2020
MarianaTrench:

Did you see him yourself?
I'm not close to any of the Political Men. Or you want to link me? I need connection too. May God Protect him
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by Lamanii22(f): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2020
kilisi:

My wife went to the market yesterday and she said prices of most things have increased by at least 50%. Some even 100%.
That's Nigerians for you. We like to enrich ourselves at the expense of others' misfortunes.

Right... My sister wanted to buy garri at ikotun market, they said 1paint is N1000.... Panla fish is now gold...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by Lamanii22(f): 9:25am On Mar 27, 2020
otuekong1:
Government of lies,a sachet of water is now #200/while a bag is #120 from factory

It's #130 from factory in my area...
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 27, 2020
Lamanii22:

It's #130 from factory in my area...
I'm telling you its just so terrible now and the government just keeps telling lies

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by Aammee77: 9:48am On Mar 27, 2020
Pure madness people are being sent back home with their goods they intended to sell in the market in rivers n Bayelsa states currently only to come online and read this rubbish.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by dododawa1: 9:53am On Mar 27, 2020
Rotjijatau:
must BUHARI responsible for everything,don't your have governor, senator Hounable chairman traditional leaders in your state.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by Gvnl(f): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2020
When and where did he say this?

geoworldedu:
Okay we are waiting. In other news, Pastor WF Kumuyi has agreed to go to Abuja to lay hands on the patients who are down with Corona Virus. He will lay hands on Abba Kyari and he will be healed. God has finally answered our prayers.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by ekans2008: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2020
I use gtb sir
Willysticks:
God will provide bro......
What bank do u use
Re: Coronavirus: FG Says Food Production, Distribution Won't Be Affected by timay(m): 10:31am On Mar 27, 2020
Willysticks:
God will provide bro......
What bank do u use

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu / Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah / Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.