Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:32 PM

The Moment Office Of The Presidency Tweet And Nigeria React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Office Of The Presidency Tweet And Nigeria React (3956 Views)

Lagos Police Handler Mistakenly Replied Hundeyins Tweet and Quickly Deleted It / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) / This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Office Of The Presidency Tweet And Nigeria React by Biafrarep(m): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2020
post=87806339:

[s]Seun Mynd44 Dominique.
Rule 2

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members...

Seun Mynd44 Dominique.
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members

Seun Mynd44 Dominique.
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members
[/s]

Ridiculous.... SMH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Office Of The Presidency Tweet And Nigeria React by Kenturkey048(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2020
Raymeskey:

You're very correct, I have been saying this and it will happen if M. Buhari can still contest for President in 2023 he will win again. Because most Nigerian don't remember the things of yesterday and think of how tomorrow will be, they key in to present.

If Y. Bello can still retain his seat, M Buhari is not an issue
its really painful...

1 Like

Re: The Moment Office Of The Presidency Tweet And Nigeria React by Friend22(m): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2020
suruwilliams:
The people on twitter are different set of Nigeria

But truth be told, since we've be cursing and swearing for our leaders as anything really got better?

As in, how do curses really change things?

Some if not most of us are worse than the leaders we continuously berate online.
our leaders are the collective results of who we are

I can bet my last kobo that many online vuvuzela won't last a month with the curses and insults coming if it were in the other foot.

I tend to reason different from this herd mentality that has held sway over this everly stupid approach we always follow.

What has cursing your leaders done?.
I mean you?
Yes, you?!

It is such a shame we can't bring solutions, but we like to curse which adds nothing positive.
The biggest problem is, you see graduates who can't tell us where the solution really lies but their mouth and itchy fingers don't dry out of curses.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Office Of The Presidency Tweet And Nigeria React by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
all this lies and cover up in Aso rock, when will it end? I wept for this country!
Re: The Moment Office Of The Presidency Tweet And Nigeria React by AgentNairaland(f): 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
You Never See Anything, Next Level Just Dey Sweet Wella..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Speaks After 15 Igbos Were Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Ebonyi, / When Will Uzodinma Stop Sleeping In Obinze Barracks. / Katsina Has N16 Billion While Others Are Owing: New Governors Take Note!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.